First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggestions??
Student
5600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia~
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
*Club competitions.
*And this has nothing to do with school but a Cosplay Club tee hee...it could just work in with the drama club.

^_^

I agree with the ID card idea!!
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / Alexandria, VA, U...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
I would suggest, and this may be forward as I am new, a History Class? I happen to love history and would love to be the teacher.
Student
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

amitoarito wrote:


krishyn85 wrote:


hoth4002 wrote:

can we have identification cards to put in our profile? i like identification cards in our profile so that we can show we are proud students in this academy ^^,


Hmmm I like her Idea too...
I want have a nice ID^^
please.....



i-i-i agre...



I also agree, it's cute to have an ID
Student
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
Can we have a Taekwondo club???
Student
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

anime095 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


krishyn85 wrote:


hoth4002 wrote:

can we have identification cards to put in our profile? i like identification cards in our profile so that we can show we are proud students in this academy ^^,


Hmmm I like her Idea too...
I want have a nice ID^^
please.....



i-i-i agre...



I also agree, it's cute to have an ID

yea...
den we can put on our profile...den,when our frends sees...mayb they'll join this group too rite?


Student
1378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

amitoarito wrote:


anime095 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


krishyn85 wrote:


hoth4002 wrote:

can we have identification cards to put in our profile? i like identification cards in our profile so that we can show we are proud students in this academy ^^,


Hmmm I like her Idea too...
I want have a nice ID^^
please.....



i-i-i agre...



I also agree, it's cute to have an ID

yea...
den we can put on our profile...den,when our frends sees...mayb they'll join this group too rite?




yeah
Student
2641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / †_ღthe worLd that...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

hinatakakero wrote:

hey all..!
i hav got a new idea..
lets start some more clubs..^^
like theatre,home economics and manga(or)anime club
n my suggestion is that we should decide a day for festival...cultural festival
hope it wud b fun
i will make a group named cultural festival of clover academy or festivals of clover academy

hope we have fun....


+. a cuLturaL festivaL and identification cards wiLL do ^^..
its a nice suggestions..
Student
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

misa-hime wrote:


hinatakakero wrote:

hey all..!
i hav got a new idea..
lets start some more clubs..^^
like theatre,home economics and manga(or)anime club
n my suggestion is that we should decide a day for festival...cultural festival
hope it wud b fun
i will make a group named cultural festival of clover academy or festivals of clover academy

hope we have fun....


+. a cuLturaL festivaL and identification cards wiLL do ^^..
its a nice suggestions..


nice....
Student
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / SOMEWHERE OUT THE...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/1/08

misa-hime wrote:


hinatakakero wrote:

hey all..!
i hav got a new idea..
lets start some more clubs..^^
like theatre,home economics and manga(or)anime club
n my suggestion is that we should decide a day for festival...cultural festival
hope it wud b fun
i will make a group named cultural festival of clover academy or festivals of clover academy

hope we have fun....


+. a cuLturaL festivaL and identification cards wiLL do ^^..
its a nice suggestions..




I AGREE!!!!!

I LOVE FESTIVALS!!!!!

AND I WANT THE ID TOO!!!!!

IT'S SO KAWAIII!!!!

AND I ALSO LOVE ANIME!!!!!
Student
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08

krishyn85 wrote:


hoth4002 wrote:

can we have identification cards to put in our profile? i like identification cards in our profile so that we can show we are proud students in this academy ^^,


Hmmm I like her Idea too...
I want have a nice ID^^
please.....



i was thinking abt the ID card,i think i can do it 4 all the student...but we hv to ask the Principal ferst ryte?


Student
876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

amitoarito wrote:


krishyn85 wrote:


hoth4002 wrote:

can we have identification cards to put in our profile? i like identification cards in our profile so that we can show we are proud students in this academy ^^,


Hmmm I like her Idea too...
I want have a nice ID^^
please.....



i was thinking abt the ID card,i think i can do it 4 all the student...but we hv to ask the Principal ferst ryte?





ok thank U!!
-I can't wait for her reaction-
I hope she will accept our request...
Student
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

krishyn85 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


krishyn85 wrote:


hoth4002 wrote:

can we have identification cards to put in our profile? i like identification cards in our profile so that we can show we are proud students in this academy ^^,


Hmmm I like her Idea too...
I want have a nice ID^^
please.....



i was thinking abt the ID card,i think i can do it 4 all the student...but we hv to ask the Principal ferst ryte?





ok thank U!!
-I can't wait for her reaction-
I hope she will accept our request...


np...me too...
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

amitoarito wrote:


krishyn85 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


krishyn85 wrote:


hoth4002 wrote:

can we have identification cards to put in our profile? i like identification cards in our profile so that we can show we are proud students in this academy ^^,


Hmmm I like her Idea too...
I want have a nice ID^^
please.....



i was thinking abt the ID card,i think i can do it 4 all the student...but we hv to ask the Principal ferst ryte?





ok thank U!!
-I can't wait for her reaction-
I hope she will accept our request...


np...me too...


lolz... ya' sure you cn make for ALL the students..?? hehe... it's your choice.. it also hv to be agreed by the Vice-principal & secretary.. don't forget.. ^-^

APPROVED by the principal
Student
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

Mici1903 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


krishyn85 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


krishyn85 wrote:


hoth4002 wrote:

can we have identification cards to put in our profile? i like identification cards in our profile so that we can show we are proud students in this academy ^^,


Hmmm I like her Idea too...
I want have a nice ID^^
please.....



i was thinking abt the ID card,i think i can do it 4 all the student...but we hv to ask the Principal ferst ryte?





ok thank U!!
-I can't wait for her reaction-
I hope she will accept our request...


np...me too...


lolz... ya' sure you cn make for ALL the students..?? hehe... it's your choice.. it also hv to be agreed by the Vice-principal & secretary.. don't forget.. ^-^

APPROVED by the principal


I'll try my best...
n Argatou Gozaimasu...!!
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

amitoarito wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


krishyn85 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


krishyn85 wrote:


hoth4002 wrote:

can we have identification cards to put in our profile? i like identification cards in our profile so that we can show we are proud students in this academy ^^,


Hmmm I like her Idea too...
I want have a nice ID^^
please.....



i was thinking abt the ID card,i think i can do it 4 all the student...but we hv to ask the Principal ferst ryte?





ok thank U!!
-I can't wait for her reaction-
I hope she will accept our request...


np...me too...


lolz... ya' sure you cn make for ALL the students..?? hehe... it's your choice.. it also hv to be agreed by the Vice-principal & secretary.. don't forget.. ^-^

APPROVED by the principal


I'll try my best...
n Argatou Gozaimasu...!!


your welcome ^-^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.