First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Girls Dorm
Student
2641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / †_ღthe worLd that...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

momocon wrote:


misa-hime wrote:


momocon wrote:

Username: momocon
Nickname: shiori
Dorm number: 7B ~does anyone wants to share a room with me?~


+. ne, shiori-chan!!! can i be your dorm mate.?? ...
heheh
=^_^=v


of course..register now..


gomen.. but i registered na po e..
heheh
Student
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
username: Whatevrgal
nickname: Marian-chan
dorm number: 38A (single please)
Student
1620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
username: pringles07
nickname: aiki
dorm number: 34A (single)
Student
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

misa-hime wrote:


momocon wrote:


misa-hime wrote:


momocon wrote:

Username: momocon
Nickname: shiori
Dorm number: 7B ~does anyone wants to share a room with me?~


+. ne, shiori-chan!!! can i be your dorm mate.?? ...
heheh
=^_^=v


of course..register now..


gomen.. but i registered na po e..
heheh


what i mean is send the form now to the admin. to confirm that we're going to be roommates..
Student
12008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
[username]ninaisawesome
[name] nina
[nickname] nini

7B
Student
4665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In Comp world..
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

Mici1903 wrote:

Welcome to the Girls Dorm!!
I'm Ayumi & I'll be helping anyone who needs a dorm...There are Single Rooms & Pair Rooms
Pls write down your name & dorm number <singles> & your name + your partner's name <pair rooms> & i will get right onto it...


Single Rooms:
1A- gsb_fairy Mitsuki-chan
2A- Aznmem_10 Mae-chan
3A- krishyn85 Shyn-chan
4A- starblu Hikari-chan
5A- angelicax Angelica-chan
6A- ayagrace Aya-chan
7A- lacusxkira Jecca-chan
8A- danarose_cute Dana Rose-chan
9A- sakhino3 Rukia-chan
10A- VectorM12 Shana-chan
11A- Fire_Alice Nuning-chan
12A- karen_loveangel Tashina-chan
13A- amitoarito Celia-chan
14A- anime095 Leigh-chan
15A- seigaku_gal Jezz-chan
16A- sakura_sunshine Mary Rose-chan
17A- lanciei134 Lan-chan
18A- snoopyme Himeko-chan
19A- hoth4002 Hella-chan
20A- ong_san_san HooiSan-chan
21A- tama-chan91 Tama-chan
22A- laurarc123 Laura-chan
23A- lyka117 lyka-chan
24A- fusiongirl50 Kim-chan
25A- Candy1994 Candy-chan
26A- anna500 Ash-chan
27A- observantzani Zani-chan
28A- sweetchocodream Yume-chan
29A- veryhyperme Hanako-chan
30A- girlsrulz676 Himeka-chan
31A- xoxox_clarisse xclarissex-chan
32A- BlackYuki Yuki-chan
33A- yuereed Kikersh-chan
34A-
35A- PaulaMaeG Mikata-chan
36A-
37A- mcmeimei Komori-chan
38A-
39A- fugu-chan Aphu-chan
40A- chocolatvanilla Chocolat-chan

Paired Rooms:
1B-
2B-
3B- apersonwhowatchanime Kitty-chan & (available)
4B-
5B-
6B-
7B- momocon Shiori-chan & (available)
8B-
9B-
10B-
11B-
12B-
13B-
14B-
15B-
16B-
17B-
18B-
19B-
20B-


Jobs:
Dorm Head: (i will be the one who choose)
Assistant 1: lyka117
Assistant 2:
Student Head: observantzani Zani-chan


(for the time being,when single rooms are full,please use the pair rooms)


Name : Nia
Rm number : 36A [ single ]
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

ninaisawesome wrote:

[username]ninaisawesome
[name] nina
[nickname] nini

7B


sry,already taken.. ^^
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

taniata wrote:


Mici1903 wrote:

Welcome to the Girls Dorm!!
I'm Ayumi & I'll be helping anyone who needs a dorm...There are Single Rooms & Pair Rooms
Pls write down your name & dorm number <singles> & your name + your partner's name <pair rooms> & i will get right onto it...


Single Rooms:
1A- gsb_fairy Mitsuki-chan
2A- Aznmem_10 Mae-chan
3A- krishyn85 Shyn-chan
4A- starblu Hikari-chan
5A- angelicax Angelica-chan
6A- ayagrace Aya-chan
7A- lacusxkira Jecca-chan
8A- danarose_cute Dana Rose-chan
9A- sakhino3 Rukia-chan
10A- VectorM12 Shana-chan
11A- Fire_Alice Nuning-chan
12A- karen_loveangel Tashina-chan
13A- amitoarito Celia-chan
14A- anime095 Leigh-chan
15A- seigaku_gal Jezz-chan
16A- sakura_sunshine Mary Rose-chan
17A- lanciei134 Lan-chan
18A- snoopyme Himeko-chan
19A- hoth4002 Hella-chan
20A- ong_san_san HooiSan-chan
21A- tama-chan91 Tama-chan
22A- laurarc123 Laura-chan
23A- lyka117 lyka-chan
24A- fusiongirl50 Kim-chan
25A- Candy1994 Candy-chan
26A- anna500 Ash-chan
27A- observantzani Zani-chan
28A- sweetchocodream Yume-chan
29A- veryhyperme Hanako-chan
30A- girlsrulz676 Himeka-chan
31A- xoxox_clarisse xclarissex-chan
32A- BlackYuki Yuki-chan
33A- yuereed Kikersh-chan
34A-
35A- PaulaMaeG Mikata-chan
36A-
37A- mcmeimei Komori-chan
38A-
39A- fugu-chan Aphu-chan
40A- chocolatvanilla Chocolat-chan

Paired Rooms:
1B-
2B-
3B- apersonwhowatchanime Kitty-chan & (available)
4B-
5B-
6B-
7B- momocon Shiori-chan & (available)
8B-
9B-
10B-
11B-
12B-
13B-
14B-
15B-
16B-
17B-
18B-
19B-
20B-


Jobs:
Dorm Head: (i will be the one who choose)
Assistant 1: lyka117
Assistant 2:
Student Head: observantzani Zani-chan


(for the time being,when single rooms are full,please use the pair rooms)


Name : Nia
Rm number : 36A [ single ]


approved ^^
Student
624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
(paird) room 1b
user: cherpple
nickname: Fullmoon
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

cherpple wrote:

(paird) room 1b
user: cherpple
nickname: Fullmoon


approved,pls find a room mate ^^
Posted 5/25/08
username:yixuanz
nickname:xuanxuan
4B
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

yixuanz wrote:

username:yixuanz
nickname:xuanxuan
4B


approved,pls find a room mate ^^
Posted 5/25/08
umm,does any1 want to share a room with me? ><
Student
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a place where peo...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

yixuanz wrote:

umm,does any1 want to share a room with me? ><


i wouldnt mind but then im already in 3b so i dont know
Student
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / pinkberry's heart
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
username: pabo_oppa
name: apple
dorm number: 2b

arigatou..!!~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.