First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Make Your Schedule Here
Posted 4/28/08
Name: Hanako Kuran
Age: 14
Birthday: September Second
Hair color: Black
Eyes: Gray
Sex/Gender: Female
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 95
Attitude: Hyper, Nice, Lazy, Smart

Pick ONLY 6 CLASSES YOU WOULD ATTEND AND 1 AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY
1.Math
2.Science
3.Gym
4.Art
5.Japanese Learning Class
6.Technology
After School Activity
1.Tennis

Picture:
Posted 4/28/08
Name:nina
Age:13
Birthday:march 30
Hair color:black
Eyes:brown
Sex/Gender:female
Height:5'2
Weight:110 pounds
Attitude: lazy,loves to eat,

Pick ONLY 6 CLASSES YOU WOULD ATTEND AND 1 AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY
1.time traveling
2.black magic
3.music
4.japanese language
5.magic
6.gym
After School Activity
1.cheerleading

Picture
Posted 4/28/08 , edited 4/28/08

veryhyperme wrote:

Name: Hanako Kuran
Age: 14
Birthday: September Second
Hair color: Black
Eyes: Gray
Sex/Gender: Female
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 95
Attitude: Hyper, Nice, Lazy, Smart

Pick ONLY 6 CLASSES YOU WOULD ATTEND AND 1 AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY
1.Math
2.Science
3.Gym
4.Art
5.Japanese Learning Class
6.Technology
After School Activity
1.Tennis

Picture:



da picture doesnt work dat good cuz it moves....so if u want to cahnge u can put another one n ill change it fr u ^_^
Posted 4/28/08

Swimmer150 wrote:


veryhyperme wrote:

Name: Hanako Kuran
Age: 14
Birthday: September Second
Hair color: Black
Eyes: Gray
Sex/Gender: Female
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 95
Attitude: Hyper, Nice, Lazy, Smart

Pick ONLY 6 CLASSES YOU WOULD ATTEND AND 1 AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY
1.Math
2.Science
3.Gym
4.Art
5.Japanese Learning Class
6.Technology
After School Activity
1.Tennis

Picture:



da picture doesnt work dat good cuz it moves....so if u want to cahnge u can put another one n ill change it fr u ^_^


Ohh arigato. I'll change the picture.. to this please.

Student Of Seiyo Elementary
5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neverland!
Offline
Posted 4/28/08 , edited 4/28/08

Swimmer150 wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:

Name:Nana
Age:11
Birthday:October 31
Hair color:black with natural brown highlights (its natural but ppl think i put highlights!o.O)
Eyes:brown
Sex/Gender:female
Height:4'8
Weight:78
Attitude:funny, lazy, smart, crazy,caring,hyper

Pick
ONLY 6 CLASSES YOU WOULD ATTEND AND 1 AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY
1.magic
2.martial arts
3.cooking
4.art
5.gymnastics
6.japanese
After School Activity
1.soccer

Picture:


srry but i cant put gymnastic cuz there isnt gymnasatics u can put gym......... w/e u want cuz i finish makin ur schedule excpet for da 5th one cuz......so pick another class thanks


then can i change it to dark magic?thanks Naname!(i changed somethings)
Posted 4/29/08

veryhyperme wrote:


Swimmer150 wrote:


veryhyperme wrote:

Name: Hanako Kuran
Age: 14
Birthday: September Second
Hair color: Black
Eyes: Gray
Sex/Gender: Female
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 95
Attitude: Hyper, Nice, Lazy, Smart

Pick ONLY 6 CLASSES YOU WOULD ATTEND AND 1 AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY
1.Math
2.Science
3.Gym
4.Art
5.Japanese Learning Class
6.Technology
After School Activity
1.Tennis

Picture:



da picture doesnt work dat good cuz it moves....so if u want to cahnge u can put another one n ill change it fr u ^_^


Ohh arigato. I'll change the picture.. to this please.




^_^ here u go
Posted 4/29/08 , edited 4/29/08

funnybunnyXD wrote:


Swimmer150 wrote:


funnybunnyXD wrote:

Name:Nana
Age:11
Birthday:October 31
Hair color:black with natural brown highlights (its natural but ppl think i put highlights!o.O)
Eyes:brown
Sex/Gender:female
Height:4'8
Weight:78
Attitude:funny, lazy, smart, crazy,caring,hyper

Pick
ONLY 6 CLASSES YOU WOULD ATTEND AND 1 AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY
1.magic
2.martial arts
3.cooking
4.art
5.gymnastics
6.japanese
After School Activity
1.soccer

Picture:


srry but i cant put gymnastic cuz there isnt gymnasatics u can put gym......... w/e u want cuz i finish makin ur schedule excpet for da 5th one cuz......so pick another class thanks


then can i change it to dark magic?thanks Naname!(i changed somethings)




i cant change anything else cuz i alredy did it...n like i have many things to do
Posted 4/29/08

vanillaxmilkshake wrote:

Name:nina
Age:13
Birthday:march 30
Hair color:black
Eyes:brown
Sex/Gender:female
Height:5'2
Weight:110 pounds
Attitude: lazy,loves to eat,

Pick ONLY 6 CLASSES YOU WOULD ATTEND AND 1 AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY
1.time traveling
2.black magic
3.music
4.japanese language
5.magic
6.gym
After School Activity
1.cheerleading

Picture




Student Of Seiyo Elementary
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

Swimmer150 wrote:


Fire_Alice wrote:


animegurl24 wrote:


Fire_Alice wrote:

Name: Nuning
Age: 13
Birthday: November 18 1994
Hair color: Black
Eyes: Brown
Sex/Gender: Female
Height: 164
Weight: 48
Attitude: Kind,Friendly,Clam,Independent,Stubborn

Classes:

1.Music
2.Magic
3.Cooking
4.Time Traveling
5.Martial Arts
6.Technology

After School Activity:

1.Basketball

Picture:






Thank you very much for the card,but I think you wrote my info wrong. My height is 164 not 4.8 and my weight is 48 not 164



srry but i didnt make da schedule erm i will help u fixx it also i have to ask how tall r u cuz were doin it by feet...


Ok then, my height in feet is 5'5"

Student Of Seiyo Elementary
876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/29/08 , edited 4/29/08
Name:krishyn
Age:15
Birthday:nov26
Hair color:black
Eyes:brown
Sex/Gender:F
Height:dunno
Weight:dunno
Attitude:weird,funny&friendsly

Pick ONLY 6 CLASSES YOU WOULD ATTEND AND 1 AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY
1.Art
2.Music
3.Japanese lesson
4.Martial Arts
5.Time traveling
6.cooking
After School Activity
1.soccer

Picture:
- Its ok if you want to crop [maybe just half-body^^tnx-
Posted 4/29/08

krishyn85 wrote:

Name:krishyn
Age:15
Birthday:nov26
Hair color:black
Eyes:brown
Sex/Gender:F
Height:dunno
Weight:dunno
Attitude:weird,funny&friendsly

Pick ONLY 6 CLASSES YOU WOULD ATTEND AND 1 AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY
1.Art
2.Music
3.Japanese lesson
4.Martial Arts
5.Time traveling
6.cooking
After School Activity
1.soccer

Picture:
- Its ok if you want to crop [maybe just half-body^^tnx-


Posted 4/29/08

Fire_Alice wrote:


Swimmer150 wrote:


Fire_Alice wrote:


animegurl24 wrote:


Fire_Alice wrote:

Name: Nuning
Age: 13
Birthday: November 18 1994
Hair color: Black
Eyes: Brown
Sex/Gender: Female
Height: 164
Weight: 48
Attitude: Kind,Friendly,Clam,Independent,Stubborn

Classes:

1.Music
2.Magic
3.Cooking
4.Time Traveling
5.Martial Arts
6.Technology

After School Activity:

1.Basketball

Picture:






Thank you very much for the card,but I think you wrote my info wrong. My height is 164 not 4.8 and my weight is 48 not 164



srry but i didnt make da schedule erm i will help u fixx it also i have to ask how tall r u cuz were doin it by feet...


Ok then, my height in feet is 5'5"





^_^
71330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Magical & Anime W...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
Name:Helen
Age: 11
Birthday:Augest12
Hair color: Black
Eyes: Brown
Sex/Gender: Female
Height: 164
Weight: 48
Attitude: Kind,Friendly,Clam,Independent,Funny

Classes:

1.Music
2.Magic
3.Cooking
4.Japanese Learning Class
5.Gym
6.Technology
AfterSkool Activity:Cheerleading
Pic:
Posted 4/29/08

Swimmer150 wrote:


veryhyperme wrote:


Swimmer150 wrote:


veryhyperme wrote:

Name: Hanako Kuran
Age: 14
Birthday: September Second
Hair color: Black
Eyes: Gray
Sex/Gender: Female
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 95
Attitude: Hyper, Nice, Lazy, Smart

Pick ONLY 6 CLASSES YOU WOULD ATTEND AND 1 AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY
1.Math
2.Science
3.Gym
4.Art
5.Japanese Learning Class
6.Technology
After School Activity
1.Tennis

Picture:



da picture doesnt work dat good cuz it moves....so if u want to cahnge u can put another one n ill change it fr u ^_^


Ohh arigato. I'll change the picture.. to this please.




^_^ here u go


YAY!!! Thank you, its really prettyfull and you do a good job. Please keep up the good work :D
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

Swimmer150 wrote:


hikobuf wrote:

Name:Lynn
Age:12
Birthday:Jan 31
Hair color:Black
Eyes:brwon
Sex/Gender:female
Height:4.2
Weight:80
Attitude:Fun,sporty,lazy,average

Pick ONLY 6 CLASSES YOU WOULD ATTEND AND 1 AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITY
1.science
2.gym
3.art
4.music
5.magic
6.technology
After School Activity
1.Tennis




Here u go ^_^

OMG ITS AWESOME!!!!!!♥
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.