First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
How young is too young to date?
1231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
hm.....don't kno.
but if i had to choose a date limit age i would choose 14-40.
that's my best guess because you don't really mature until you're 15 but sometimes you mature faster.
1231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
^Well (to the one above)i think mentally i believe you can mature mentally like making the right decisions and learning more in life.
but it's also physically in some ways.
11470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
I guess when ur older age gaps are fine but under 20 i think its kinda wrong going out with someone with a gap of 5 years +, u know, its probably harder to relate to younger folk, like 18 and 12 i think is wrong...
1231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
hm....i got a question.
does anyone think that someone that is 14 shouldn't be dating someone that is 18?
is that too big a difference? or is it because of their age?
because two of my friends are like that.
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Montréal, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/23/07

AOH wrote:

My opinion on this subject, is that we shoulden't really get into serious relationships untill we are adults, or at least out of highschool. I think its fine when your younger, as long as you are mature enough to realize that, most likely, you and your partner probaly wont be getting up to go get married.

It pains me to see my friends that are dating, and they all they can worry about is their partner, and they lose track of their priorities. For instance, a girl will get so wrapped up into a guy, that she forgets about her school work, work at home, etc. and ends up ruining her chances in life. I see it happen all the time to my friends. So thats why I say, if your going to date, be mature and keep a leveled head.


Man this guy compleatly says it all.
AOH
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Coming soon to a...
Offline
Posted 1/23/07

djzabou wrote:


AOH wrote:

My opinion on this subject, is that we shoulden't really get into serious relationships untill we are adults, or at least out of highschool. I think its fine when your younger, as long as you are mature enough to realize that, most likely, you and your partner probaly wont be getting up to go get married.

It pains me to see my friends that are dating, and they all they can worry about is their partner, and they lose track of their priorities. For instance, a girl will get so wrapped up into a guy, that she forgets about her school work, work at home, etc. and ends up ruining her chances in life. I see it happen all the time to my friends. So thats why I say, if your going to date, be mature and keep a leveled head.


Man this guy compleatly says it all.


Thank you.
Posted 1/23/07

veollano wrote:

hm....i got a question.
does anyone think that someone that is 14 shouldn't be dating someone that is 18?
is that too big a difference? or is it because of their age?
because two of my friends are like that.



yea for their ages that is too big of an age difference IMO not to mention thats totally illegal


Trevor (OP)
10834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
If there's grass of the field play ball?
892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / East Coast, USA
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
I think this guy would say "if there's no grass on the field, play in the mud"
10834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/07

bubbles wrote:

I think this guy would say "if there's no grass on the field, play in the mud"


True that.

2-3 years is the max for me. Depends on quite a few things though.
1905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / pwning the world.
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
I think its okay for like a 14 year old to date a 17 year old but not older.

I knew this creepy ass guy and he only dated people in 7th grade which is like 12/13 years old and he was 18 >>
1909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
i'm not good at this sort of stuff, but as long as you're responsible and mature enough to enter a relationship, i guess it's okay. not that i could say anything <<has never had a boyfriend before>> lol
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 1/23/07

rawrrusuck wrote:

I think its okay for like a 14 year old to date a 17 year old but not older.

I knew this creepy ass guy and he only dated people in 7th grade which is like 12/13 years old and he was 18 >>


thats just disgusting
Posted 1/23/07
yea my age is 16-22

If you cant show me a Government issued DL id then you have no chance lol


Trevor (OP)
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
^^ ugh I could not stand being around people like that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.