First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Love Poetry and Prose Class
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/30/08
*under construction


These Special words of Love expressed from ones Heart, doesn't always relate to everyone who reads them.
From Love or Heart Break those Special words from within ones Heart reflects their own feelings, they shared in Life with another.
Everyone has these Special feelings, their words and meanings may differ from another.

But!! No matter how one expresses those feelings.

Their Special words will come from within their Hearts and Souls

and in some small way, tells their story of Love, Romance and

Dreams in life they shared.....


This class is for all our students and staffs that wants to share their writings..but we have a tiny rule for it....it has to be a love poem or story writed by themselves^^
Enjoy!!


Here's ur professor^^:
tattooedheretic..he's gonna help u to find ur own writing style

Member
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in mah palace
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
silence

Ever since we first met
I know you are special
Special in a way I never expect
I just woke up one morning
And realize something
Something I never thought would happen
I finally understand why
Why you are so special to me
It’s because I’m falling for you
I tried to ignore it
And pretend that it was nothing
Coz I know you don’t feel the same
Afraid to ruin our friendship
Afraid of losing you
I decided to love you in silence
11744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Winter Springs, F...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
Hello from today onward i'll be your wrting teacher, now i'm new to teaching so please be a little patient with me.

Later this week I will post some tips on writing and different gernes of love poetry and prose.
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/5/08
The Glow of Flame in the Midst of Air
Volume 1

Story by:
Morwien

Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
mine's just a fantasy romance.
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

Morwien wrote:

mine's just a fantasy romance.


wowwowowowowowowowowowow...girl and now u tell me about ur writing skills...omg..u just made me ur number one fan!!!!...but i;m a fan of this class teacher too..u both have great talent at writing^___^
11744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Winter Springs, F...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/1/08

Morwien wrote:

mine's just a fantasy romance.


Good god women! Your awesome beyond words.
The only thing you need to change is that your sentences are too short, try making some compound and complex ones.
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

tattooedheretic wrote:


Morwien wrote:

mine's just a fantasy romance.


Good god women! Your awesome beyond words.
The only thing you need to change is that your sentences are too short, try making some compound and complex ones.


OMG. thank you. i was really anxious both of you wouldnt like my story. this one is just a prologue of my second story. and of course,its not finish yet. i'd prefer writing novels like that and also a kinda action stories with a mix of erotism.
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/5/08
VERSUS
Volume 1

Story by:
Morwien



Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/5/08

Morwien wrote:

VERSUS
Volume 1

Story by:
Morwien





lei i love it!!!!!!!!!!! it's great sweety^___^...hurry up.. i want the second volume tooTT_TT!!!
11744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Winter Springs, F...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Morwien wrote:

VERSUS
Volume 1

Story by:
Morwien





It's too fast in the beginning, you rushed throught things. The second half on the other hand is good as long as you explain later on the resons behind the cop chase and what not. I'm interested to read what happens next so keep up the good work.
11744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Winter Springs, F...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

kashieca_yen wrote:

silence

Ever since we first met
I know you are special
Special in a way I never expect
I just woke up one morning
And realize something
Something I never thought would happen
I finally understand why
Why you are so special to me
It’s because I’m falling for you
I tried to ignore it
And pretend that it was nothing
Coz I know you don’t feel the same
Afraid to ruin our friendship
Afraid of losing you
I decided to love you in silence


Firstly I like to apologize for not saying anything about this for so many days.
Alright anyway, it's a good peom, very strong emotion behind it. I like it.
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

tattooedheretic wrote:


Morwien wrote:

VERSUS
Volume 1

Story by:
Morwien





It's too fast in the beginning, you rushed throught things. The second half on the other hand is good as long as you explain later on the resons behind the cop chase and what not. I'm interested to read what happens next so keep up the good work.



sorry about that. i made it that way, coz at first i was only making a summary. now i made a long story for it. well i'll try to make it better next time.
Member
860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in ur heart
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

kashieca_yen wrote:

silence

Ever since we first met
I know you are special
Special in a way I never expect
I just woke up one morning
And realize something
Something I never thought would happen
I finally understand why
Why you are so special to me
It’s because I’m falling for you
I tried to ignore it
And pretend that it was nothing
Coz I know you don’t feel the same
Afraid to ruin our friendship
Afraid of losing you
I decided to love you in silence


torn between friendship and love for one person the worst feeling anyone can feel tsktsk such a thin line between friendship and love
Member
860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in ur heart
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

Morwien wrote:

The Glow of Flame in the Midst of Air
Volume 1

Story by:
Morwien



wooooowwww
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.