First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Poem of Love (:
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Richmond, CA & Wi...
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
Your the reason I want to wake up every morning to
Every new surprise that shocks the way I live
Every moment I see your face
It puts a smile on my face
Baby all I need to tell you is
You brighten my day with those silly words you say
You make me feel warm and tingly inside
Though you are not here with me
I feel as though you'll always be there by my side
Every moment I sense something new about you
When you tell me you miss me
I feel happy inside
You make my frown turn upside down
You make the angry I have into something awesomely weird
Though I might not have been with you
For oh so long, but I wanted to tell you
I will always miss you too
I wanted to tell you
You make everything feel so right
You make me safe when I'm scared at night
Baby I like the way you treat me
And though you are bi-polar
And I might be afraid of you sometimes
But I know you wouldn't hurt me
Unless I did something stupidly wrong
Baby I like when you call me your hunny
It makes me all tingly inside and out
I wish you were here with me
I wish everything was alright
I wish the distance is not so far apart
I just wish you were here right by my side
To make everything just disappearBaby Your the reason I want to wake up every morning to
Every new surprise that shocks the way I live
Every moment I see your face
It puts a smile on my face
Baby all I need to tell you is
You brighten my day with those silly words you say
You make me feel warm and tingly inside
Though you are not here with me
I feel as though you'll always be there by my side
Every moment I sense something new about you
When you tell me you miss me
I feel happy inside
You make my frown turn upside down
You make the angry I have into something awesomely weird
Though I might not have been with you
For oh so long, but I wanted to tell you
I will always miss you too
I wanted to tell you
You make everything feel so right
You make me safe when I'm scared at night
Baby I like the way you treat me
And though you are bi-polar
And I might be afraid of you sometimes
But I know you wouldn't hurt me
Unless I did something stupidly wrong
Baby I like when you call me your hunny
It makes me all tingly inside and out
I wish you were here with me
I wish everything was alright
I wish the distance is not so far apart
I just wish you were here right by my side
To make everything just disappearBabyYour the reason I want to wake up every morning to
Every new surprise that shocks the way I live
Every moment I see your face
It puts a smile on my face
Baby all I need to tell you is
You brighten my day with those silly words you say
You make me feel warm and tingly inside
Though you are not here with me
I feel as though you'll always be there by my side
Every moment I sense something new about you
When you tell me you miss me
I feel happy inside
You make my frown turn upside down
You make the angry I have into something awesomely weird
Though I might not have been with you
For oh so long, but I wanted to tell you
I will always miss you too
I wanted to tell you
You make everything feel so right
You make me safe when I'm scared at night
Baby I like the way you treat me
And though you are bi-polar
And I might be afraid of you sometimes
But I know you wouldn't hurt me
Unless I did something stupidly wrong
Baby I like when you call me your hunny
It makes me all tingly inside and out
I wish you were here with me
I wish everything was alright
I wish the distance is not so far apart
I just wish you were here right by my side
To make everything just disappearBaby Your the reason I want to wake up every morning to
Every new surprise that shocks the way I live
Every moment I see your face
It puts a smile on my face
Baby all I need to tell you is
You brighten my day with those silly words you say
You make me feel warm and tingly inside
Though you are not here with me
I feel as though you'll always be there by my side
Every moment I sense something new about you
When you tell me you miss me
I feel happy inside
You make my frown turn upside down
You make the angry I have into something awesomely weird
Though I might not have been with you
For oh so long, but I wanted to tell you
I will always miss you too
I wanted to tell you
You make everything feel so right
You make me safe when I'm scared at night
Baby I like the way you treat me
And though you are bi-polar
And I might be afraid of you sometimes
But I know you wouldn't hurt me
Unless I did something stupidly wrong
Baby I like when you call me your hunny
It makes me all tingly inside and out
I wish you were here with me
I wish everything was alright
I wish the distance is not so far apart
I just wish you were here right by my side
To make everything just disappear
6326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogwarts
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
r u sure thats a poem or an essay about love?
1873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / where dingos eat...
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
aww so sweet
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
You are the only one who is
always on my mind
in my heart
and in my soul
I cant stop thinking about you
I dont know what the future brings
but still hoping
that this daydream will come true
this true love is not infatuation
for it grew over time
than just plain affection and thoughtfulness
You give my life a meaning
You give me strenght
you give me smile
but you make me feel sad
because I want to be with you
but my love for you burns against wind and rain
do you think about me,
everytime I think about you ?
destiny, thank you very much
because I found the key to my heart
you are like a plant that blooms
that carries itself the light of a hidden flower
but the mourning of my heart never stops
my strong love was defeated
by pride and not by hatred
I daydream of you in a faraway land
embracing me tight
holding your hand
touching my face
in this peaceful place
I dont want this dream anymore
I want you to feel the love I have for you
this is the right time
to end up this daydream

Say anything bad about this and I will come to your house and kill you >_>
19499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The World
Offline
Posted 1/23/07

logain wrote:

You are the only one who is
always on my mind
in my heart
and in my soul
I cant stop thinking about you
I dont know what the future brings
but still hoping
that this daydream will come true
this true love is not infatuation
for it grew over time
than just plain affection and thoughtfulness
You give my life a meaning
You give me strenght
you give me smile
but you make me feel sad
because I want to be with you
but my love for you burns against wind and rain
do you think about me,
everytime I think about you ?
destiny, thank you very much
because I found the key to my heart
you are like a plant that blooms
that carries itself the light of a hidden flower
but the mourning of my heart never stops
my strong love was defeated
by pride and not by hatred
I daydream of you in a faraway land
embracing me tight
holding your hand
touching my face
in this peaceful place
I dont want this dream anymore
I want you to feel the love I have for you
this is the right time
to end up this daydream

Say anything bad about this and I will come to your house and kill you >_>


it sux!!!!
lol jkjk.....^hey not bad i'll say....looks like love is the way
the way to peace and unity....between us all happily
cry we might and sad we will....comes times that are bright and and glad we r still
This is a short poem of mine......i think this poetry will work just fine^__^
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/07

logain wrote:

You are the only one who is
always on my mind
in my heart
and in my soul
I cant stop thinking about you
I dont know what the future brings
but still hoping
that this daydream will come true
this true love is not infatuation
for it grew over time
than just plain affection and thoughtfulness
You give my life a meaning
You give me strenght
you give me smile
but you make me feel sad
because I want to be with you
but my love for you burns against wind and rain
do you think about me,
everytime I think about you ?
destiny, thank you very much
because I found the key to my heart
you are like a plant that blooms
that carries itself the light of a hidden flower
but the mourning of my heart never stops
my strong love was defeated
by pride and not by hatred
I daydream of you in a faraway land
embracing me tight
holding your hand
touching my face
in this peaceful place
I dont want this dream anymore
I want you to feel the love I have for you
this is the right time
to end up this daydream

Say anything bad about this and I will come to your house and kill you >_>


Its so good I'm going to copy your poem and turn it in as extra credit! Just kidding,... or am I?
15944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
Thanks Naruto and thanks Hito for the comments =D
Posted 1/23/07
Lovers are less star-crossed and more often cross-eyed

****

I loved you when your heart was frozen
When your heart was broken
When you'd lost your way

And when you caught me red handed (heart in hands)
Leaving flowers at your door,
It was your kindness that pushed me off your leg

I loved that you could not love me
Because you did not know me
(Because I did not let you)

So when I ride in to save your day
I am sure not to stick around for praise;
Leaving before my heart can leap again

But I still loved you when you were
at your worst (trying your best)
Because I did not feel alone.
447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Edison, NJ(where...
Offline
Posted 1/28/07
here's one:
I'll take you to the Candy Shop
I'll let you lick the Lollipop............................(you know the rest)
yep, true love
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/28/07
now gurl dont you stop
keep going to hit the sp-...ahem yes quite
Posted 1/28/07
Every day when I wake I think of you for heaven's sake,
Dreaming of an unbalance place only to hear your voice make it still.

Closing my eyes do the fact this reality is pointless if there's no you,
like a whisper in the wind this feeling takes my mind,
With this feeling my heart is warm.

I can only hope you think of me when you're in the dark
like I think of you when hoping for a bright spark.

We create many things and many things were created for us,
With this thick emotion we'll make a world only for us.

By JessicaN2

It's more like a thought than a poem.
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/28/07

JessicaN2 wrote:



It's more like a thought than a poem.


regardless, i think its beautiful...did you give to the person its intended to?

Posted 1/28/07

kasuke wrote:


JessicaN2 wrote:



It's more like a thought than a poem.


regardless, i think its beautiful...did you give to the person its intended to?



Thank you

No, I have not yet.
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/28/07
definately should! and now i'm off cya everyone
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / H-Town
Offline
Posted 1/28/07
Why am I crused so?
The need you have what is already taken.
I think of you in the day.
I think of you in my dreams.
No matter how much I wish
It shall never be
I see it in your eyes
You feel the same as I do
Why do you pain me so?
All I want is to be with you.
But you are with him
So I will wait.
Until the blue moon is over
And you and I can be one.

Say anything bad and I won't want to be you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.