First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Super Junior in ancient China
Member
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
Ever wondered what SJ would look like in ancient China?

Now, thanks to photoshop, we'll know.

Here are PS'ed photos of SJ in traditional Chinese clothing.

All photos are photoshopped by Chinese ELF's, taken from Baidu Super Junior Bar.


part 1: I'll post part 2 tomorrow


Dream of the Red Mansion series:



traditional Chinese painting series




unknown TV show series




beautiful Heechul series



Others
Member
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NeverLand
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
hey!!! why did u put heechul in a girls body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate u for that!!! joke... well, im realy confused with heechul, sometimes he acts so girly and sometimes he acts like a man... of course his a man!!!!!!!!

but i love him the way he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just love him and them!!!!!!!!!
Posted 5/1/08
HAHAH lol the last picture by other is soo cute..Hankyung and heechul
Posted 5/5/08

mariarose wrote:

hey!!! why did u put heechul in a girls body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate u for that!!! joke... well, im realy confused with heechul, sometimes he acts so girly and sometimes he acts like a man... of course his a man!!!!!!!!

but i love him the way he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just love him and them!!!!!!!!!


well i hear that people with the blood type AB have like split personalities
Member
3743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NeverLand
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

DorkStirLots wrote:


mariarose wrote:

hey!!! why did u put heechul in a girls body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate u for that!!! joke... well, im realy confused with heechul, sometimes he acts so girly and sometimes he acts like a man... of course his a man!!!!!!!!

but i love him the way he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just love him and them!!!!!!!!!


well i hear that people with the blood type AB have like split personalities


really? a lot says that AB are strange..
i want to know what i am..
my mom didnt know what type of blood i have..^^ silly^^

5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lost under piles...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
do you know anywhere i can see the originals of the pictures, curious to know where they are from
Member
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

silverwing wrote:

do you know anywhere i can see the originals of the pictures, curious to know where they are from

tieba.baidu.com

I got them all from the Baidu Super Junior Bar.
However, the Red Mansion series were originally posted in Baidu Lee Sungmin Bar and made by a fan from there.
And I believe the watercoloring set is originally from a Han Geng fansite, but I forgot which one.
The other ones are mainly a medley of pictures, so I can't really tell their origins.

5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lost under piles...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

idarklight wrote:


silverwing wrote:

do you know anywhere i can see the originals of the pictures, curious to know where they are from

tieba.baidu.com

I got them all from the Baidu Super Junior Bar.
However, the Red Mansion series were originally posted in Baidu Lee Sungmin Bar and made by a fan from there.
And I believe the watercoloring set is originally from a Han Geng fansite, but I forgot which one.
The other ones are mainly a medley of pictures, so I can't really tell their origins.



thank you, i'll go take a look
2709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / FronT of PC, Watc...
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
ppl with ab blood is they said to have:
short tempered
strange split personalities
straight forward
sumhow ppl said this blood is the most scariest person for u to make them angry
5333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
LMAO
so funny xD
heechul so pretty too xD
i luv it
thanx fer sharing!~
7780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
OMG HANGENG AND SIWON!! XD
lmao that was hilaious...how cute....
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / brooklyn
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
this is really funny
Member
27515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Wow. Haha. That is funny. Some looks realistic too.
Member
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
the traditional Chinese painting series i have quite alot dun realli noe who are they... zzz....
Member
1015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / jakarta city
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

i am VERY love chullie... bUT i like to see him in woman body, gyahahahaha...

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.