First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Who is your favorite Bleach character?
11055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / olympus
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
My favorite Bleach character is Ichigo.
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO MORE BLEACH THREADS!


--

Edit: Haha look, it's a user with 500 CR points. We'll forgive you this time.. >_>
34105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
No Bleach threads. Read the rules. Sorry.
Posted 4/27/08
^ Hahahah lmao. Yeah, no more Bleach threads please.

On Topic : Hitsugaya Toushirou
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

aw jezz..... not this shit again.......
Posted 4/27/08

refinder wrote:

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

aw jezz..... not this shit again.......


Hey that's very clever!! Avoiding the fail pic!
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / awesomeville
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

Eudd wrote:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO MORE BLEACH THREADS!


--

Edit: Haha look, it's a user with 500 CR points. We'll forgive you this time.. >_>


Hrm....how does that work........like, you need 500 points to create a thread....then he should get 2 points or something for posting.....so shouldn't he be at 502?
Posted 4/27/08

AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:


Eudd wrote:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO MORE BLEACH THREADS!


--

Edit: Haha look, it's a user with 500 CR points. We'll forgive you this time.. >_>


Hrm....how does that work........like, you need 500 points to create a thread....then he should get 2 points or something for posting.....so shouldn't he be at 502?


You can create a thread, then delete some of your G.Bs...?
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / awesomeville
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

Eudd wrote:


AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:


Eudd wrote:

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO MORE BLEACH THREADS!


--

Edit: Haha look, it's a user with 500 CR points. We'll forgive you this time.. >_>


Hrm....how does that work........like, you need 500 points to create a thread....then he should get 2 points or something for posting.....so shouldn't he be at 502?


You can create a thread, then delete some of your G.Bs...?



I dun think deleting G.B.'s does anything to your point count, though.....besides, I doubt he did that.
Posted 4/27/08

AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:
I dun think deleting G.B.'s does anything to your point count, though.....besides, I doubt he did that.


It does -_-.
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / awesomeville
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

Eudd wrote:


AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:
I dun think deleting G.B.'s does anything to your point count, though.....besides, I doubt he did that.


It does -_-.


I just tried it and it didn't, though.....lolzes
3084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / My room..?
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
As to be expected from a forum noob.

893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / uh hu.
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
if you dont like the thread dont reply.
very simple.


i like the vizards though,mostly..
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / awesomeville
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

CounterClockwise wrote:


AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:


Eudd wrote:


AstrumPenetrabilis wrote:
I dun think deleting G.B.'s does anything to your point count, though.....besides, I doubt he did that.


It does -_-.


I just tried it and it didn't, though.....lolzes


Maybe cuz you just posted?


....I had 75 points, deleted two G.B.s, and still had 75....then I posted and I had 77.....>_>
Posted 4/27/08

him.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.