First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggestions? Ideas? Speak Up!
Moderator
7203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Mother Earth!
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
Hello My Fellow Crunchyrollerz! Have any ideas? Any suggestions? Then VOICE OF THE CRUNCHYROLLERZ SPEAK UP AND SPEAK OUT! So please feel free to post any of your magnificent ideas!

Please share your ideas to us! Thank You!

Please dont hesitate to ask us any questions :)



Gryffindore Assistant
~Quigly_123
Member
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you ; BOO !
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
hey hey!!

i want to make this forum or maybe a group where we have all hogwarts classes or something!!
can i do that!!
i wanna do that!!

Hogwarts School and of Witchcraft and Wizardry

just tell me..coz i wanna make a group yea?!!
Member
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you ; BOO !
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
im gonna make it now ayez ayez!!
Creator
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / you dont need to...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

animeluver07 wrote:

hey hey!!

i want to make this forum or maybe a group where we have all hogwarts classes or something!!
can i do that!!
i wanna do that!!

Hogwarts School and of Witchcraft and Wizardry

just tell me..coz i wanna make a group yea?!!


were already making hogdurbea(hogwarts/durmstrang/beauxbatons) academy....itll gonna be open next week/...
Member
3903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
Yay! Having classes is a good idea. I'd be happy to skip doing homeworks. ^_____________^

Games and stuff to keep people alive! YAY!!
Moderator
43938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Moving away from the already existent howarts school idea... I think more games like the question game should be on here! for example making the slytherin duel game more well known to the other houses and other forum type games, that way loads more people can get involved at once...

and just a question... how exactly are we going to play forum based quidditch? Just curious of the rules and stuff
Moderator
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

666deviless wrote:

Moving away from the already existent howarts school idea... I think more games like the question game should be on here! for example making the slytherin duel game more well known to the other houses and other forum type games, that way loads more people can get involved at once...

and just a question... how exactly are we going to play forum based quidditch? Just curious of the rules and stuff


Yeah... I was thinking that also when they make the Quidditch Forum... We just made out Quidditch team for Fun...
Moderator
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

666deviless wrote:

Moving away from the already existent howarts school idea... I think more games like the question game should be on here! for example making the slytherin duel game more well known to the other houses and other forum type games, that way loads more people can get involved at once...

and just a question... how exactly are we going to play forum based quidditch? Just curious of the rules and stuff


Yeah... I was thinking that also when they make the Quidditch Forum... We just made out Quidditch team for Fun...
Moderator
43938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

neowoofer_animelover wrote:


666deviless wrote:

Moving away from the already existent howarts school idea... I think more games like the question game should be on here! for example making the slytherin duel game more well known to the other houses and other forum type games, that way loads more people can get involved at once...

and just a question... how exactly are we going to play forum based quidditch? Just curious of the rules and stuff


Yeah... I was thinking that also when they make the Quidditch Forum... We just made out Quidditch team for Fun...


We must have someone smart enough to come up with some rules for it in this group... I mean we nearly have 1500 members! Cos it would be major fun to be able to have actual matches XD
Moderator
43938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08
Okay so after talking to bobark a bit and after browsing a couple of harry potter rpg forums I'm thinking that a guestbook game of quidditch might work.

what would happen is we set up some pitch accounts, for example goal 1 goal 2 goal 3 etc. and score attmept and middle pitch... yada yada yada....

The easiest rules would be for the seekers, someone would hide Golden snitch or a picture thereof on either on a post in this group or somewhere on the pitch, the first seeker to find the location and to post in the location wins for their team.

scoring goals could be done by posting the attempt first in goal attempt before going to post in one of the goals, the opposite keeper would have to keep track of the goal attempts and then would post goal block on one of the goals... though it may work better with ony one goal

the beaters can act by posting bludger attack at whatever section of the pitch the player they are aiming at is in... then by racing that player to the players guest book to try and post 'hit' before that player posts 'dodge'...

anyway tis just a thought... what do people think?
Member
6826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Akranes,Iceland
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

666deviless wrote:

Okay so after talking to bobark a bit and after browsing a couple of harry potter rpg forums I'm thinking that a guestbook game of quidditch might work.

what would happen is we set up some pitch accounts, for example goal 1 goal 2 goal 3 etc. and score attmept and middle pitch... yada yada yada....

The easiest rules would be for the seekers, someone would hide Golden snitch or a picture thereof on either on a post in this group or somewhere on the pitch, the first seeker to find the location and to post in the location wins for their team.

scoring goals could be done by posting the attempt first in goal attempt before going to post in one of the goals, the opposite keeper would have to keep track of the goal attempts and then would post goal block on one of the goals... though it may work better with ony one goal

the beaters can act by posting bludger attack at whatever section of the pitch the player they are aiming at is in... then by racing that player to the players guest book to try and post 'hit' before that player posts 'dodge'...

anyway tis just a thought... what do people think?


sounds kinda hard
Moderator
43938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

guzzi wrote:
sounds kinda hard


well how would you make it simpler then?
Moderator
1415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Shropshire
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

666deviless wrote:


guzzi wrote:
sounds kinda hard


well how would you make it simpler then?


What about (just an idea)

Hiding the snitch in a guestbook or forum sounds great.

I'm wondering if we couldn't use the quidditch field forum to move about, like if we divided up the pitch and then came up with some rules for movement. Even if we conitnue to use the guestbooks, I think a map like this may be a better way of moving about than spamming shinji's servers with new accounts.



(obviously a better pic/better divides)

This makes my brain hurt, but we can and must do it!
Moderator
43938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

bobark wrote:


666deviless wrote:


guzzi wrote:
sounds kinda hard


well how would you make it simpler then?


What about (just an idea)

Hiding the snitch in a guestbook or forum sounds great.

I'm wondering if we couldn't use the quidditch field forum to move about, like if we divided up the pitch and then came up with some rules for movement. Even if we conitnue to use the guestbooks, I think a map like this may be a better way of moving about than spamming shinji's servers with new accounts.



(obviously a better pic/better divides)

This makes my brain hurt, but we can and must do it!


Ooo that looks good... but could you explain how it would work? (being slow)
Moderator
1415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Shropshire
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

666deviless wrote:


bobark wrote:


666deviless wrote:


guzzi wrote:
sounds kinda hard


well how would you make it simpler then?


What about (just an idea)

Hiding the snitch in a guestbook or forum sounds great.

I'm wondering if we couldn't use the quidditch field forum to move about, like if we divided up the pitch and then came up with some rules for movement. Even if we conitnue to use the guestbooks, I think a map like this may be a better way of moving about than spamming shinji's servers with new accounts.



(obviously a better pic/better divides)

This makes my brain hurt, but we can and must do it!


Ooo that looks good... but could you explain how it would work? (being slow)


The irony is, it made sense earlier, but it's kind of faded now. I'll write it down and then try and post more complete rules tomorrow.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.