First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Men are Better than Women [Satire Site]
12906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
Stupid thread.
16663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
LULZ ftw.
Posted 11/7/07

mushroomjay wrote:

Hello everyman. I'm here to grace you with the legendary site that is MaBtW.

http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com

Anyway. Dick Masterson, the creator is quite simply the most comedic author of articles and books I've ever seen. Derived from multiple truths and real-life experiences, his works are absolutely hilarious and true.

Discuss Dick Masterson and his awesomeness.

Power to the Penis!


XD hahahahahahaha!!! hes right, lets hope hitlery and senorita dont get the office ahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!!! lol, where do you find this stuff?
34848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
were all equal you sexist weirdo.

Edit: i think the sites a joke actually, i did laugh several times and their use of the word man every other word and often several times in succession was actually kinda funny. But still, i don't support any of it.
1106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
My God, you need a sense of humor This guy is hilarious
1082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
Guess so..... T_T
Boy people are so messed up these days. No wonder we are doomed and will get punish by God.
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Computer Chair
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
Well, being a woman and reading that site, I took everything in with 100% comedic outlook.. And it was fucking funny when looking at it in that light - especially since I really DON'T get along with females for the most part..

The only part is, those articles are not 100% true.. In fact, I'd hold my breath to say that more then 20% of those are relevant in any sense..

That whore-a-ween and the Donkey Punch were the only ones I could agree in a non-comedic sense....

So, Mushroom Jay, revoke thy statement about it being 100% Accurate... most of it's bullshit, but thats what makes it soooo funny.. is how stupidly wrong it is =)
12906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/7/07

Poopkeeper wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J3ss wrote:

Let them have a little stroke at their egos.

Poor, poor boys.


its said that you only hate this thread because you dont have a penis.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. GOLD, FUCKING GOLD, HAHHAHAHA xD.



I sure am glad I don't have one.

More energy for my brain cells.

And face it, there are women far more intelligent than the bunch of you.
Let me tell you, the only reason why you think you are so great and mighty is because we let you. Just so your petty little self-esteems don't dig into the earth.
In the end, women call the shots. Like it or not, you're all whipped in the end.
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/07

J3ss wrote:


Poopkeeper wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J3ss wrote:

Let them have a little stroke at their egos.

Poor, poor boys.


its said that you only hate this thread because you dont have a penis.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. GOLD, FUCKING GOLD, HAHHAHAHA xD.



I sure am glad I don't have one.

More energy for my brain cells.

And face it, there are women far more intelligent than the bunch of you.
Let me tell you, the only reason why you think you are so great and mighty is because we let you. Just so your petty little self-esteems don't dig into the earth.
In the end, women call the shots. Like it or not, you're all whipped in the end.
That statement will only be true if Hilary Clinton becomes president if the US.

4691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
....
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
lol powe o the penis!
i dont have one.i have a vagina.
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Computer Chair
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
And you don't get any, lazy ..
soo delicious..
:munch:
And yes, if you want a woman thats not STD ridden.. WE MAKE THE RULES BITCH
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / well if i'm loged...
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
soo soo true!!!!!!
Posted 11/7/07

J3ss wrote:


Poopkeeper wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


J3ss wrote:

Let them have a little stroke at their egos.

Poor, poor boys.


its said that you only hate this thread because you dont have a penis.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. GOLD, FUCKING GOLD, HAHHAHAHA xD.



I sure am glad I don't have one.

More energy for my brain cells.

And face it, there are women far more intelligent than the bunch of you.
Let me tell you, the only reason why you think you are so great and mighty is because we let you. Just so your petty little self-esteems don't dig into the earth.
In the end, women call the shots. Like it or not, you're all whipped in the end.


who whips me? no one. im not controlled by anyone. you say you let us be on top and then you say it can change any moment. funny, its never happened in 20000 years. so when it comes down to it, women want to give the impression of the impression that they are in control.
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Computer Chair
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
And I have to agree with chocuqueen - When I had a boy and we did the whole typical agreement, I stay home and clean you work, it sucked pretty bad so I dumped his ass -
I've seen him sense and his room is a rotting pile of Fast Food Wrappers and Clothing...

I now work and my rooms is so nice and clean with it's Big TV, nice computer, Xbox, ps2 ect ect.. and everything put away nicely...

I know Girls who are just as bad as my Ex tho,

So really I feel about thsi subject like I always do.
Humans are humans when it comes to habit, the only real difference is our physicality.

Whatever I man can do I woman can, and vice verse - so we ALL can be slobs, scum, or Brilliant and Humble - human nature is not baised, we're all humans..

I was just messing with Mushroom Jay 'cause it's funny

Tho really.. if he believes that stuff 100%.. he's got a lot of life to go through and must be one of dem youngan's...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.