First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Men are Better than Women [Satire Site]
Posted 11/7/07
^ya, according to you, it takes 49 women to save man from extinction but only one man. one man does more than 49 women can.


J3ss wrote:


Zeronite wrote:


J3ss wrote:


Zeronite wrote:


J3ss wrote:

Stupid thread.



16 / Female / Canada


Coincidence?



It IS stupid because of how surprisingly shallow it is, not because I am female.

Grow up.


You're the one who turned into a critic over a joke. Maybe it's you who needs to grow up and get a sense of humor?


There is a big difference between respect and humour.
I see nothing funny in degrading other people.


you phail so badly regarding this joke. i cant even use the word "fail" because that would be incorrect use and slander to the word. grow up and laugh a little. maybe having a penis is better............lol
1082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 11/7/07

Mondo09 wrote:

Actually if you think about it, women are more important. Everyone dies in the world except 50 people, 1 man and 49 women. That 1 man can get all 49 women pregnant and keep our race from extinction. 49 men and 1 woman wouldn't work so well.

Edit: It was really funny though. :lol:


Woot!
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
Even if you don't find it as a joke, you need to learn how to tolerate these kind of issues. The fact is that you could've easily ignored all of this shenanigans and not argue with numerous amount of choleric men/boys.
1686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
Nope, penis envy does not exist in my world.
1902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / most likely in bed.
Offline
Posted 11/7/07

coreyb49127 wrote:


forgetmenots wrote:


animeomarguy wrote:

Nowadays with technology ( even though I don't want to say it )....
You DON'T need a woman to make a baby....


That sounds so wrong...but true


wtf? definitely not nowadays! maybe a lil more into the future. You might not need the woman to give birth but you still need the woman for the research and stuff. Maybe the ideas there but sorry, impossible, especially if the woman was never there in the first place for them to figure it out.



http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=17882
men being pregant lets not discuss it here


No. Men cannot give birth. There are researches showing that it could be possible but right now it is too dangerous to try it out and you would still need a woman to make the embryo anyway.

On topic: that site is both funny and crazy. I can't see why anyone would take it seriously. He sounds like he was attacked by a pack of girls and got his heart ripped out and torn to shreds and is now on some kind of vendetta.
12906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/7/07

skygod333 wrote:

^ya, according to you, it takes 49 women to save man from extinction but only one man. one man does more than 49 women can.


J3ss wrote:


Zeronite wrote:


J3ss wrote:


Zeronite wrote:


J3ss wrote:

Stupid thread.



16 / Female / Canada


Coincidence?



It IS stupid because of how surprisingly shallow it is, not because I am female.

Grow up.


You're the one who turned into a critic over a joke. Maybe it's you who needs to grow up and get a sense of humor?


There is a big difference between respect and humour.
I see nothing funny in degrading other people.


you phail so badly regarding this joke. i cant even use the word "fail" because that would be incorrect use and slander to the word. grow up and laugh a little. maybe having a penis is better............lol


Something is incredibly wrong with your minds.

Your arrogance and rudeness is very disappointing.
What has the world come to.
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
Seriously, this thread is full of children who want the last word, but I suppose we shouldn't intervene into this to watch how humorous it is until they both realize, hey, aren't I being quite an hypocrite?
Jaeger Moderator
62246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The North
Offline
Posted 11/7/07

J3ss wrote:


Zeronite wrote:


J3ss wrote:


Zeronite wrote:


J3ss wrote:

Stupid thread.



16 / Female / Canada


Coincidence?



It IS stupid because of how surprisingly shallow it is, not because I am female.

Grow up.


You're the one who turned into a critic over a joke. Maybe it's you who needs to grow up and get a sense of humor?


There is a big difference between respect and humour.
I see nothing funny in degrading other people.



You're the one who turned into a critic over a joke. Maybe it's you who needs to grow up and get a sense of humor?



I don't see why you're so butt hurt over a joke. It's just a web page, why get all bent out of shape?
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
Man that site is going on my favorites... I LOVE IT!!!
Posted 11/7/07
i dont really think any gender is better than the other.
the only factor (other than the brains) is the ability to kick a girls ass in one swing.
5265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
everyone listen some woman are strong than man we are all the same!!!!!!!
12906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
Those kinds of jokes shouldn't even be tolerated. Where are your morals? Weren't you taught to respect others?

Even if you say that it is only a joke, it is still degrading and I find it in no way funny.
It infuriated me and I really do think that what you boys are doing is unacceptable.
1322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/7/07

nicole_star wrote:

everyone listen some woman are strong than man we are all the same!!!!!!!




Nah, it's good to be a man... No P.M.S, we got the magic stik, physically stronger, most of the time smarter
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
I was taught and raised to be considerate to others and close my mouth shut when I'm surrounded by the opposable outcome; that's simply reality. I say close my mouth shut because I don't see many racist people walk away from an area full of black people after saying, "Damn these negros," and walk out alive. You simply shut your opinion/mind up when you're walking into another territory. In reality, majority of the people on this forum would undoubtedly bring up this topic at a girl and talk trash all they want. But here's the thing: it's the internet, there is honestly no boundary on how to behave to one another or be your offline self, the fact you are bad mouthing someone through the internet. You have to suck up your pride and just tolerate what you read because in the end you're speaking to a wall that will only make you more and more arrogant/irritated.

I'll have to say, I'd probably be shocked to hear some 15 year old blurt out sexism in the public, I wouldn't be surprised he'd be get a severe beatdown by a bunch of school girls, but you can't beat them down with your rants because you're in a thread with boys/men who have big e-peens the size of fucking Jupiter. If they can't be civilized, then you be the one who ends the conversation by simply tolerating/ignoring this thread and quit making a fool of yourself.

Edit: My super-serial posts are mainly because stupidity drives me insane.
12887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Through the looki...
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
Ironically, or rather not so ironically, this actually reminded me of something entirely different and older than Man>Woman...

THE DENNIS LEARY ASSHOLE SONG!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPnv8UvKFzc&feature=PlayList&p=DD0D610F913707B9&index=48
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.