First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Have You Ever Dreamt Of Having A Special Power
1522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melandru's Eyes
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
oh god.. duplicate.. btw if you punch someone from below ont he nose they could die depending how hard the hit is it can push there bone into the brain and if you hit them very hard your screwed just take it like a man and fight till well yeah..
1562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / wanka land, where...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

hokosam wrote:


Axel7 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


Axel7 wrote:


Rikix wrote:
I'm a weakling trash actually.


hmm...y'know if your weak and you get picked on for a fight.............don't think abotu punching or fighting...think more like..... ........take your finger and either poke hard or gouge the guy's eye or both of his eyes if you can use both hands fast. That or make your hand is in a flat position, and starting with your middle finger quickly push (or thrust) on the throat, hard, then RUN!!! OR if you've got a bit mroe time, take both his nostrils and push or pull them up till you can rip it off if you're angry

it's no martial arts, but its a hit and run that leaves the guy in pain


Worst advices I've ever seen in my life that involves a fight.



hey hey hey, like i said, it's not fighting, it's inflicting shock damage then run for your life so you don't get caught for mortal damage, =_=

being a man doesen't mean you have to go to the hospital all beat up =_=, even thoguh in that case it wouldn't even involve being a man

plus i don't mean go into one of those anime motions, point your fingers, make a big swing into his eye and shout "BANZAIIII NIGGAH!!", no, i mean when he comes clsoe to you to push you on the ground saying "what'd you say to me? repeat that? eh? pussy?" you just go harmlessly with your hand up then "POINK" go in the inside space and push in the direction opposite to the nose =_=, if possible grab his neck to make it deep.

which in a way isn't really a pussy move, people go into a shock state when their eyes are gouged in/side or out. Just takes someone who isn't too pussy to endanger somone's life without getting a bad beating and some blood on the finger.

and Incontrovertible

dude....it works all the time =_=, just as much as the balls shot, so does the nostrill pull or punch the nose from below.


I got to agree with the guy. This is some pretty bad advice...
After running, you should come back with a heavy blunt object!

.............acctually you're right.....damn i missed that part
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / My computer
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
Once i had a dream that whenever i did a double jump (like mario) i would fly o_O
1522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melandru's Eyes
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
Once I had a dream that whenever I saw duplicate/stupid-retarded threads I had the power to seal them forever.. that day has yet to come.. but I can still dream,
1562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / wanka land, where...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
dream..dream....dream....oh yeah, i have frequent dreams...well it's automatic but whenever i find myself atop a building, i jump cuze i get a rush, and it's not that i know it's a dream, but i get the "feel" hint that it is XD
Posted 4/27/08
Isnt this duplicate?
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08

Axel7 wrote:
hey hey hey, like i said, it's not fighting, it's inflicting shock damage then run for your life so you don't get caught for mortal damage, =_=

being a man doesen't mean you have to go to the hospital all beat up =_=, even thoguh in that case it wouldn't even involve being a man

plus i don't mean go into one of those anime motions, point your fingers, make a big swing into his eye and shout "BANZAIIII NIGGAH!!", no, i mean when he comes clsoe to you to push you on the ground saying "what'd you say to me? repeat that? eh? pussy?" you just go harmlessly with your hand up then "POINK" go in the inside space and push in the direction opposite to the nose =_=, if possible grab his neck to make it deep.

which in a way isn't really a pussy move, people go into a shock state when their eyes are gouged in/side or out. Just takes someone who isn't too pussy to endanger somone's life without getting a bad beating and some blood on the finger.


Bold 1: He provoked a fight physically, therefore called fighting.
Bold 2: Running away won't save him from vengeance.
Bold 3: Being a man is fight when you're suppose to fight.
Bold 4: You'd be surprise how resilient a person can be in a fight.


"Friendless" "Weak" "Trash"


Your justification in a fight merely shows you have no experience whatsoever, and you're just brazenly voicing that illustration that is pictured in your mind. It doesn't work. People tried it many times.


--

How about taking this to this thread?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-107271/How-Do-You-Fight-.html


1562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / wanka land, where...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

Eudd wrote:


Axel7 wrote:
hey hey hey, like i said, it's not fighting, it's inflicting shock damage then run for your life so you don't get caught for mortal damage, =_=

being a man doesen't mean you have to go to the hospital all beat up =_=, even thoguh in that case it wouldn't even involve being a man

plus i don't mean go into one of those anime motions, point your fingers, make a big swing into his eye and shout "BANZAIIII NIGGAH!!", no, i mean when he comes clsoe to you to push you on the ground saying "what'd you say to me? repeat that? eh? pussy?" you just go harmlessly with your hand up then "POINK" go in the inside space and push in the direction opposite to the nose =_=, if possible grab his neck to make it deep.

which in a way isn't really a pussy move, people go into a shock state when their eyes are gouged in/side or out. Just takes someone who isn't too pussy to endanger somone's life without getting a bad beating and some blood on the finger.


Bold 1: He provoked a fight physically, therefore called fighting.
Bold 2: Running away won't save him from vengeance.
Bold 3: Being a man is fight when you're suppose to fight.
Bold 4: You'd be surprise how resilient a person can be in a fight.



making all those points to prove me wrong is nice and all, but i don't care about technical meanings of fighting, and as for the argument of what being a man is, have you ever heard the conter argument "being a man is being man enoguh NOT to fight" or "that's not being a man, that's jsut being a retard", honestly i know i wanna solve shit by belting some people a big one and end of story, but see, in my case i don't like punching over and over again till i'm deemed to win...i don't got the stamina.

you see...fighting doesen't mean being all gangsta, punch someone again and again, take hits and hit back, and in the end one person stands or the principal comes to stop it all.....real fighting is, as you probably know, fighting like your life depends on it, bite the ear off, push the nostril bone back to the brain, kick the nuts, twist the leg, and so on =_=
33886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
Yeah.

I love having those sorts of dreams, they're a lot of fun.
3117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / California
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
Yeah I had dream that I was being chased and out of nowhere I got some wings...so I tried to take off before they catched up to me. But it was hard to take off...so I started flapping my wings like crazy and..then I woke up
Zelcor 
26331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Conroe, Texas
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
Shaman powers without a doubt

*Edit: From Shaman King
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
yeah i do i run really super fast you can see me i mean i am fast but in my dream superfast i can go back in times its was sweeet
707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Eleven.
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
I always dream of that... im still dreaming. i wanna be superior.
In this world you need to be rich to be superior.
Posted 4/27/08

Axel7 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


Axel7 wrote:
hey hey hey, like i said, it's not fighting, it's inflicting shock damage then run for your life so you don't get caught for mortal damage, =_=

being a man doesen't mean you have to go to the hospital all beat up =_=, even thoguh in that case it wouldn't even involve being a man

plus i don't mean go into one of those anime motions, point your fingers, make a big swing into his eye and shout "BANZAIIII NIGGAH!!", no, i mean when he comes clsoe to you to push you on the ground saying "what'd you say to me? repeat that? eh? pussy?" you just go harmlessly with your hand up then "POINK" go in the inside space and push in the direction opposite to the nose =_=, if possible grab his neck to make it deep.

which in a way isn't really a pussy move, people go into a shock state when their eyes are gouged in/side or out. Just takes someone who isn't too pussy to endanger somone's life without getting a bad beating and some blood on the finger.


Bold 1: He provoked a fight physically, therefore called fighting.
Bold 2: Running away won't save him from vengeance.
Bold 3: Being a man is fight when you're suppose to fight.
Bold 4: You'd be surprise how resilient a person can be in a fight.



making all those points to prove me wrong is nice and all, but i don't care about technical meanings of fighting, and as for the argument of what being a man is, have you ever heard the conter argument "being a man is being man enoguh NOT to fight" or "that's not being a man, that's jsut being a retard", honestly i know i wanna solve shit by belting some people a big one and end of story, but see, in my case i don't like punching over and over again till i'm deemed to win...i don't got the stamina.

you see...fighting doesen't mean being all gangsta, punch someone again and again, take hits and hit back, and in the end one person stands or the principal comes to stop it all.....real fighting is, as you probably know, fighting like your life depends on it, bite the ear off, push the nostril bone back to the brain, kick the nuts, twist the leg, and so on =_=


Bold 1+2: Thanks for proving my point.
Bold 3: Who the hell said you have to punch continuously in a fight? As much as how physically you've done, there is as much as mentally involved as well.
Bold 4: "Gangsta"? Where the hell do you come up with all this shit? From what I've experienced, gangsters can't fight due to their lack of stamina from smoking crack, lack of mobility due to their fashion. They have weapons, and gangs, and THAT is the time you should resort yourself in escaping. Btw, it's not about "take hits and hit back", it's about taking less hits while hitting back.

Are we getting off-topic? We're discussing why the Thread Starter just can't blatantly use cheap weak shots because it's futility.



4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
i had a dream that i was the pink ranger from power rangers..
that was sick haha =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.