First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Why do u hate Fahrenheit & Lollipop ??
234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
I hate Fahrenheit because they no talant, acting is lousy. Lollipop is the best!!!
406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Korea
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
I love both Fei Lun Hai and Bang Bang Tang ^^
Bang Bang Tang's songs arent all that great, but i still like them some what
and Fei Lun Hai has some good songs and very good actors<33
703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / ny
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
whos lollipop?
who hates fahrenheit o.o?
fahrenheits iight to me
7525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Right beside you..
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

rain1800 wrote:

I don't hate them , because i don't even know them! in fact I don't really want to know them lol their eyes are little too slanted...


HAHA.. dude if you dont know them and you dont want to know them, then why did you even bother to comment on this forum.. haha.. well.. whatever,, were all free to post our comments.. peace..

i like jiro and calvin.. i think theyre cute.. lol
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
I LOVE FAHRENHEIT AND LOLLIPOP! ♥
3034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
I can't hate a group that I know almost nothing about.
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
i don't really hate fahrenheit that much, just not terribly fond of them (Wu Chun is ugly in my opinion, Jiro and Arron are the only cute ones) because they can't really sing, they don't compose their own music, and are you kidding me? Chun CANNOT ACT! although some of their songs are catchy in a purely generic way.

now Bang Bang Tang / Lollipop

HATE!

first off, ew they're so ugly! and brown sugar macchiato? one of the worst dramas EVER!

and secondly (and this is my main point)
their song, YES....
can you say RIPOFF!!!
they totally stole hard core form johnny's!!!
it rips off the Johnny's group Hey! Say! Jump! or whatever, their song Ultra Music Power! the melody is exactly the same and the chorus! hey say YES! sounds a lot like Hey!Say!JUMP! to me, coincidence? i think not! and then the music video is a ripoff of NEWS' video for Weeeek! its like, WTF! its one thing to be completely fabricated by a big name corporation, but to steal other RELEASED music/images/video, thats just sad!

BBT's YES: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ddEhNdZIwyk
H!S!J!'s Ultra Music Power: http://youtube.com/watch?v=0KbBkUqmC7s
NEWS's weeeek: http://youtube.com/watch?v=LqAk6po4X3A

watch for yourself and compare!

so yeah, these two boybands are pretty low on my list.
16857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On Cloud 9 with A...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

pr56kone wrote:

I hate Fahrenheit because they no talant, acting is lousy. Lollipop is the best!!!

it's spelled "talent" not "talant"..& how does fahrenheit have no talent? >.>"

5162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Himitsu♥♥ ~_^
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

ginnyweasley wrote:


rain1800 wrote:

I don't hate them , because i don't even know them! in fact I don't really want to know them lol their eyes are little too slanted...


HAHA.. dude if you dont know them and you dont want to know them, then why did you even bother to comment on this forum.. haha.. well.. whatever,, were all free to post our comments.. peace..

i like jiro and calvin.. i think theyre cute.. lol
Because I'm mean like that

35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

quynhie wrote:

i dont hate them, im just not fond of them either becuase

- they seem generic
- cant sing live
- dont like their music
- acts better then they sing
- doesnt compose their own songs



sorry. lollipop DOES compose their own songs..

xiao jie does most of it, xiao yu has done YOU MAKE ME A FOOL all by himself [and sung! ALL by HIMSELF], and wangzi's helped!
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nowhere but here :]
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
i <333 both fahrenheit and lollipop because they are all great actors and singers
but some ppl do only like them because of their looks
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nowhere but here :]
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

stephyy_ wrote:


quynhie wrote:

i dont hate them, im just not fond of them either becuase

- they seem generic
- cant sing live
- dont like their music
- acts better then they sing
- doesnt compose their own songs



sorry. lollipop DOES compose their own songs..

xiao jie does most of it, xiao yu has done YOU MAKE ME A FOOL all by himself [and sung! ALL by HIMSELF], and wangzi's helped!


yup that's right and i think that ppl that don't even know the band and
just say they don't compose are so lame
because they shouldn't talk bad about a band that they don't even know
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
YEAH~~!!! GO LITTLE PUNK GIRL7!!!

love lollipop =P
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
those who hate Fahrenheit and Lollipop are those people who feel they would look like a garbage when they sit beside them.. LOL
4011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Usa, California
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

elaine_forsaken wrote:


mariamoua wrote:

i like them both just becus wa chun is in Fahrenheit .. and wang zi is in Lollipop



I think its WU CHUN


oopps... i was just typing too fast^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.