First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Disney Cartoons
Moderator
3578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
^^ hope theres more to this group..
Creator
34099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

rusyda5 wrote:

^^ hope theres more to this group..


One day I will go crazy with updates for this group.
Member
3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

Joliame wrote:


rusyda5 wrote:

....hoping there is ... dun ruin my dream....>.<


Pfffffttttt....hahahaha! Yeah, he's a dream smasher. ^_^


She's...
I'm a dream smasher?! =0 I'd certainly hope not.



Member
3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
What do you guys think of the newer shows, like American Dragon, Kim possible, emperor's new school etc?
I personally don't like the majority of the shows the newer shows they air, except for Kim Possible, they just don't entertain me.
Posted 8/26/08
Duck Tales and Hercules were my favourite Disney Shows...

I'm not sure I know any live action Disney Show...

Or I just didn't payed atention to that...
Member
3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
Hey, does anyone know if there are any dvds coming out for the Weekenders?
Moderator
1783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

CherryScented wrote:

Hey, does anyone know if there are any dvds coming out for the Weekenders?


Well, i did do some research, but I'm not sure how much it will help since i know nothing about the show. But I come bearing bad news, it seems the show has no date-to-release the show on DVD. Even more surprising was how this seemed to outrage the fans of the show.

Here is a forum website that seconds as a petition for the show to be on DVD: http://snackshack.niceboard.com/

Sorry, but this is all i could find. Good luck. ^_^
Member
3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

Joliame wrote:


CherryScented wrote:

Hey, does anyone know if there are any dvds coming out for the Weekenders?


Well, i did do some research, but I'm not sure how much it will help since i know nothing about the show. But I come bearing bad news, it seems the show has no date-to-release the show on DVD. Even more surprising was how this seemed to outrage the fans of the show.

Here is a forum website that seconds as a petition for the show to be on DVD: http://snackshack.niceboard.com/

Sorry, but this is all i could find. Good luck. ^_^


Thanks. I checked a couple months ago but nothing. I was hoping it would change. I just hope that in a couple of years it'll come out. It's such a funny show.

Moderator
3578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

wolflee wrote:


rusyda5 wrote:

^^ hope theres more to this group..


One day I will go crazy with updates for this group.



that sure did came true!
Creator
34099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 12/8/08

rusyda5 wrote:


wolflee wrote:


rusyda5 wrote:

^^ hope theres more to this group..


One day I will go crazy with updates for this group.



that sure did came true!


HAHA! I hope so.
2740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Twilight Zone
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
I WOULD HAVE TO SAY: THE LITTLE MERMAID,HERCULES,TARZAN,LION KING(ALL),SNOW WHITE,CINDERELLA,SLEEPING BEAUTY AND THE RESCUERS...
Member
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at a cloudy beach
Offline
Posted 3/6/09
i loved the tarzan series and chip and dale!!!
Member
3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/16/09

beach-babe wrote:

i loved the tarzan series and chip and dale!!!


Ch-ch--chip n' dale, rescue rangers!

Member
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at a cloudy beach
Offline
Posted 4/17/09


yeah it waz awsome
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.