First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Code Geas R2 Episode 4 Subbed
Member
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

darksilopher wrote:


azera wrote:

hey is Rolo good or bad. Should i pity him or not? i wonder. I watched EP4 and it seems that Rolo is quite good nor evil.


He had a bad child hood and Lelouch is just going to exploit him.


lol, Lelouch use him........................... Rolo is confused now.......
Member
10396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

azera wrote:


darksilopher wrote:


azera wrote:

hey is Rolo good or bad. Should i pity him or not? i wonder. I watched EP4 and it seems that Rolo is quite good nor evil.


He had a bad child hood and Lelouch is just going to exploit him.


lol, Lelouch use him........................... Rolo is confused now.......


THATS is what so great bout lelouch
Member
1439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
ONG THANK YOU SO MUCH !! !!
Member
1399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere in New...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

darksilopher wrote:


masters123 wrote:

suzaku is my favorite character but he is such a dumass for fighting on the wrong side he should just join the black knights


I like the KNighs of The Round. especially that pink haired one lol.





true they are cool but i want 2 see suzaku fight them, that way he can prove he is the best pilot there is.
Moderator
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

masters123 wrote:


darksilopher wrote:


masters123 wrote:

suzaku is my favorite character but he is such a dumass for fighting on the wrong side he should just join the black knights


I like the KNighs of The Round. especially that pink haired one lol.





true they are cool but i want 2 see suzaku fight them, that way he can prove he is the best pilot there is.


of course he can beat them. =P Suzaku is probably the best pilot in the anime.
Member
10396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

eternalstrikefreedom wrote:


missaina wrote:

episode 4 is so COOL..
lelouch is really bad! but i dont care!
aww suzaku i'll crush ur skull into pieces!! wahahhaha


hahahaha,i agree wif u that Lelouch is pure evil but i oso dun care.I will help u crush suzaku's skull too!!!


let us CRUSH HIS SKULL.. wahahahahhaa
Member
7635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
hmm..epi 4 in veoh is not available again ~
Moderator
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

augtyx02 wrote:

hmm..epi 4 in veoh is not available again ~


Fixed. I forgot to change it to a different vid site. Enjoy ^^
Member
327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
ep 4 rox. =D
suzaku's back!!! i dun think i am making sense. haha
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
Why doesn't Crunchyroll not have Code Geass R2???!!!!
whatevers. . . i found a site that has it. . . . you can try veoh.com or animecrazy.net
Member
1620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Eientei
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
Or try torrents!! they are wayyy better!
Moderator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08


what an idiot!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
BTW i know a DIRECT download site, hehehe and it has decent speed and has no reg or whatever,

pm me, if youre interested but FOR SUZAKU HATERS ONLY! lol! jk
Moderator
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

deathgod1989 wrote:

BTW i know a DIRECT download site, hehehe and it has decent speed and has no reg or whatever,

pm me, if youre interested but FOR SUZAKU HATERS ONLY! lol! jk


mr death god. I know we have opposing view points on characters but why dont you send me that link
Member
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
LOL!!!

SUZAKU DIE!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.