First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Forgiving Deaths!!!
Posted 4/27/08
If this is a Duplice please lock !!

Name the character that you were glad when they died. A very deserving death. The death that was so predictable that you can say it was good for them to die!!!!


This is mine:
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Federal Way
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
yu are a creeper.
17939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

richiiieee wrote:

If this is a Duplice please lock !!

Name the character that you were glad when they died. A very deserving death. The death that was so predictable that you can say it was good for them to die!!!!


This is mine:


I agree with you. Infact he should have just died at birth
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / LIR I-I3/-\RT&S{}uI_
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
im pretty sure makotu's gonna b da #1
1083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / technically?
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

richiiieee wrote:

If this is a Duplice please lock !!

Name the character that you were glad when they died. A very deserving death. The death that was so predictable that you can say it was good for them to die!!!!


This is mine:


lol, u sound like a sadist
Posted 4/27/08

someone_some_place wrote:


richiiieee wrote:

If this is a Duplice please lock !!

Name the character that you were glad when they died. A very deserving death. The death that was so predictable that you can say it was good for them to die!!!!


This is mine:


lol, u sound like a sadist


Not trying. dis was a random idea dat came to mind
1027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08



Light's death -.-
I'm so glad that beeper died. He got me so mad after killing L :O
1083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / technically?
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

richiiieee wrote:


someone_some_place wrote:


richiiieee wrote:

If this is a Duplice please lock !!

Name the character that you were glad when they died. A very deserving death. The death that was so predictable that you can say it was good for them to die!!!!


This is mine:


lol, u sound like a sadist


Not trying. dis was a random idea dat came to mind


yep I kno what u mean. I have more characters that I WHISHED died than those that did though
Posted 4/27/08
Flay Allster from gundam seed had made her death bed from the begining because she was selfish and only had the intention of looking after herself or rather securing her safety by having sex with kira
146043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
mine would be suzaku from code geass......but sadly he is not dead yet .......TT_TT
33886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

aquablossom wrote:




Light's death -.-
I'm so glad that beeper died. He got me so mad after killing L :O


I'm with you on that one.

Even though I'm pretty sure this is a duplicate. *too lazy to look*
Posted 4/27/08
L,Light and Mello...so near gets the spotlight...ehehehe...but i also like L...^^
79473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Northampton,England
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

someone_some_place wrote:


richiiieee wrote:


someone_some_place wrote:


richiiieee wrote:

If this is a Duplice please lock !!

Name the character that you were glad when they died. A very deserving death. The death that was so predictable that you can say it was good for them to die!!!!


This is mine:


lol, u sound like a sadist


Not trying. dis was a random idea dat came to mind


yep I kno what u mean. I have more characters that I WHISHED died than those that did though


im goin for this one too so deserving
4977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The Black Order
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
light
cell
935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / north germany
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

Kira0309 wrote:

mine would be suzaku from code geass......but sadly he is not dead yet .......TT_TT


agree. I really hoped he died...but then came the trailer for the second season >_<

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.