First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Writers Committee
Moderator
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 5/4/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:

no, you can change it, but preferably stick with it for a little bit, =). Yeah, and i know what you mean about the whole ideas being stolen. So you dont have to share if you dont want too, but I would love to hear what ideas you have if you want to share them. =)


Awesome.
Username: The_8th_Sin
Nickname: 8 would probably work.
Picture: I've decided that I'll switch my pic with my avatar, so here it is:
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
hmm.... pretty small, i will see if i can make it work, do you care if it is a little pixilated?

Here it is, hope you like it. =)
Member
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:


CloudChaser wrote:


Ichigo-bankai wrote:


CloudChaser wrote:

Hey guys here's my pic, o and btw this pic is wat i imagined Makai to look like but with back long hair and pierced ears XD

Username: CloudChaser
Nickname: Cloud
Cloud, would you like to be vice-president? or just a member?



hey ichigo hav u made me a pic yet?... i'm really excited 2 see it XD


Sorry, i made it, but i forgot to post. Here it is, tell me what u think. =)


YAAAY!!!... i love it man, and its in my favorite colour as well XD
THNX!!!
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
haha, glad you like it, =). i like those colors too
Moderator
4433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:

haha, alright. What is your book on? And what do you think of your member card/id? Sorry it is a little pixilated, it was too narrow. :sweatingbullets:


well it called "phantoms of Moria" about a god who was banished for inhumane crimes. its not really about her though its about her 9 sacred warriors she bought back from death!


Characters


well thats the basic oitlibe but theres so much more complicated stuff! Iv just had to start re-writing it because I did it wrong! well I didnt I jsut started writing the second book instead of the first! lol!
Moderator
4433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:

haha, alright. What is your book on? And what do you think of your member card/id? Sorry it is a little pixilated, it was too narrow. :sweatingbullets:


ha lol it is a bit squished it should be ok! y is it so squished? ok im gonna try!

is this any better? I changed my nickname to fallen I thought it was better for any other angels that wanna join!
theres a random poem in the spoiler because I felt like writing it lol

Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

FallenAngel159 wrote:


Ichigo-bankai wrote:

haha, alright. What is your book on? And what do you think of your member card/id? Sorry it is a little pixilated, it was too narrow. :sweatingbullets:


ha lol it is a bit squished it should be ok! y is it so squished? ok im gonna try!

is this any better? I changed my nickname to fallen I thought it was better for any other angels that wanna join!
theres a random poem in the spoiler because I felt like writing it lol



Lol, you put my work to shame. O well, i tried, lol. Yours looks rlly good, good job. =) Nice poem. Its sad though. But it is good, =)
Moderator
4433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:


FallenAngel159 wrote:


Ichigo-bankai wrote:

haha, alright. What is your book on? And what do you think of your member card/id? Sorry it is a little pixilated, it was too narrow. :sweatingbullets:


ha lol it is a bit squished it should be ok! y is it so squished? ok im gonna try!

is this any better? I changed my nickname to fallen I thought it was better for any other angels that wanna join!
theres a random poem in the spoiler because I felt like writing it lol



Lol, you put my work to shame. O well, i tried, lol. Yours looks rlly good, good job. =) Nice poem. Its sad though. But it is good, =)


y thankyou your was good to its was jus squishy I have the programs to do it so t doesnt go squishy is all! Just think all the rest came out great! most of my poems are like that! i might put a few of them up and some descriptive writing that Iv got! I was bord and it was a spare of the moment thing!
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/28/08 , edited 4/28/08
haha, what project? And I was wondering what you guys thought our 1st project should be? Here are the options....
1)Help Cloudchaser with his manga/story/anime
2) Help Khadar747 with his Manga/story/anime
3)Help with mine, Ichigo-bankai, with my Manga/story/anime
4) or we can start our own group Mana/story/anime
Please tell me what u think, if it comes to it, we could make a poll, if you have an idea which isnt listed, please suggest it
Moderator
4433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:

haha, what project? And I was wondering what you guys thought our 1st project should be? Here are the options....
1)Help Cloudchaser with his manga/story/anime
2) Help Khadar747 with his Manga/story/anime
3)Help with mine, Ichigo-bankai, with my Manga/story/anime
4) or we can start our own group Mana/story/anime
Please tell me what u think, if it comes to it, we could make a poll, if you have an idea which isnt listed, please suggest it


ok yeh thas totally confused me wich isnt hard! um project? who r u replyin 2? I think we shud jus help whoever we can when we can but keep it organised like wr doin now
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

FallenAngel159 wrote:


Ichigo-bankai wrote:

haha, what project? And I was wondering what you guys thought our 1st project should be? Here are the options....
1)Help Cloudchaser with his manga/story/anime
2) Help Khadar747 with his Manga/story/anime
3)Help with mine, Ichigo-bankai, with my Manga/story/anime
4) or we can start our own group Mana/story/anime
Please tell me what u think, if it comes to it, we could make a poll, if you have an idea which isnt listed, please suggest it


ok yeh thas totally confused me wich isnt hard! um project? who r u replyin 2? I think we shud jus help whoever we can when we can but keep it organised like wr doin now


lol. Umm.. what i meant was, what project should we start. Like task, goal. Something like that. =)
Member
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/08 , edited 4/29/08
Name: khadar747
nickname: reapa-reapa


Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/29/08 , edited 4/29/08
What do you think? [
Member
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/08 , edited 4/29/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:

What do you think?


can i change my image to

and can u make it a more black and red green and blue isent really my color *_* thank you and sorry for putting u through soo much work

Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
Pretty big image, i will make it smaller if i can, if it makes it look weird or different, i will keep it as is. And sure, i can do that, and its alright
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.