First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Paramore
2322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Tagbilaran City
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
what? there's an accapella or an accoustic? yeah!! love paramore!! there songs are great!! love my heart and emergency(accoustic)^^,
2792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The Midwest
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
My faves are Misery Business, Born for this, and Hallelujah. Hallelujah is sooo pretty.
4193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Poplar Bluff, Mis...
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
Wow...mushroomjay do you hate everything? Every thread i have seen you post on you have to hate whatever its about...well its obvious she is good enough to have fans...also on a different note...you seem kinda sexist..."almost every female singer is terrible"...your avatar...whatever we like her so deal with it.
Posted 11/8/07
i wish i can bang the lead singer
Posted 11/8/07

mushroomjay wrote:


neomanxl wrote:


kyocool wrote:


BlackMokonaHolic wrote:

YAAAY! She is such an adorable person. I went to their concert,and I had such a good time. I rocked out sooo hard. Paramore starts some good moshes.


In all honesty....exactly how hard can you really "rock" out @ a Paramore concert?

Trevor (OP)


haha true. I actually like paramore, hayley has a magnificent voice.


Dear god no. Her voice is like someone taking a spiking shit in my ear then fucking my ear with no lube.

Almost every female singer is terrible.

mushroom i bet your voice is spiking shit get a life damnit...it's not like you voice is the best...i bet your some deaf gay guy every female singer is awsome..dude..i bet your mom voice is horrible
Posted 11/8/07

Sota228 wrote:

Wow...mushroomjay do you hate everything? Every thread i have seen you post on you have to hate whatever its about...well its obvious she is good enough to have fans...also on a different note...you seem kinda sexist..."almost every female singer is terrible"...your avatar...whatever we like her so deal with it.


She's good enough to have fans so shes talented?....What kind of sound logic is that? Paris Hilton has fans...is she talented @ anything? Absolutely not. But although his point might be a bit skewed...alot of current day female singers do rely on their looks to carry their fanbase and record sales more so than their actual "talent" OR lack there of.

Personally i think their a shoddy scene band with miniscule talent. angsty teen lyrics Their singer has no vocal range really and their music in general is pretty bland and luckluster.

Might i soundly add...there should NEVER EVER be a moshpit for a Paramore concerts...i can assure you everyone in that pit was probabaly 15 wore girls jeans and i guarantee no one ended up being hurt.

Trevor (OP)
Posted 11/8/07

mushroomjay wrote:

Dear god no. Her voice is like someone taking a spiking shit in my ear then fucking my ear with no lube.

Almost every female singer is terrible.


Just out of curiosity, what singers do you like?

Oh, I should add something to the topic... I listened to a few songs of theirs.. they were ok.. didn't really see anything special about them though.
Posted 11/8/07

mushroomjay wrote:

And find me a good female singer. Theres only one two I can think of.


Diana Krall, Regina Spektor, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holliday, Cecillia Bartolli

Trevor (OP)
7285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
hayleyy has an awesome voice !
totally surprisedd when i first heard them O.O
reallyy good band.
Posted 11/8/07
Might i add this...

Dolores O'Riordan and The Cranberries > Paramore

/Thread

Trevor (OP)
4193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Poplar Bluff, Mis...
Offline
Posted 11/8/07

kyocool wrote:


Sota228 wrote:

Wow...mushroomjay do you hate everything? Every thread i have seen you post on you have to hate whatever its about...well its obvious she is good enough to have fans...also on a different note...you seem kinda sexist..."almost every female singer is terrible"...your avatar...whatever we like her so deal with it.


She's good enough to have fans so shes talented?....What kind of sound logic is that? Paris Hilton has fans...is she talented @ anything? Absolutely not. But although his point might be a bit skewed...alot of current day female singers do rely on their looks to carry their fanbase and record sales more so than their actual "talent" OR lack there of.

Personally i think their a shoddy scene band with miniscule talent. angsty teen lyrics Their singer has no vocal range really and their music in general is pretty bland and luckluster.

Might i soundly add...there should NEVER EVER be a moshpit for a Paramore concerts...i can assure you everyone in that pit was probabaly 15 wore girls jeans and i guarantee no one ended up being hurt.

Trevor (OP)


Hmmm...i dont think i said it like that...she has fans so she is talented. No i merely said she has fans...we (the fans) would like to talk about her. feel free to express your opinion but dont flame Kyocool...


mushroomjaywrote:


Sota228 wrote:

Wow...mushroomjay do you hate everything? Every thread i have seen you post on you have to hate whatever its about...well its obvious she is good enough to have fans...also on a different note...you seem kinda sexist..."almost every female singer is terrible"...your avatar...whatever we like her so deal with it.


I am sexist. Everyone is.

And did you ever notice the shit posted here? Quite the bland crap. FF7, Gaylo, Naruto, Bleach, and shit bands like this one.

Of course I hate it. Anyone with a momentarily developed sense of hearing would.

And find me a good female singer. Theres only one two I can think of.


I will say people brood over FF7, Naruto, and Bleach...but i havent seen much of stuff like this. I can understand growing bored with people saying the same things but...the sexist thing should be left out of a conversation about a band. I am not talking about Hayley alone i mean the whole band. So how about we stay on topic...
8670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
haha yea Paramore is awesome
Posted 11/8/07

Sota228 wrote:


kyocool wrote:


Sota228 wrote:

Wow...mushroomjay do you hate everything? Every thread i have seen you post on you have to hate whatever its about...well its obvious she is good enough to have fans...also on a different note...you seem kinda sexist..."almost every female singer is terrible"...your avatar...whatever we like her so deal with it.


She's good enough to have fans so shes talented?....What kind of sound logic is that? Paris Hilton has fans...is she talented @ anything? Absolutely not. But although his point might be a bit skewed...alot of current day female singers do rely on their looks to carry their fanbase and record sales more so than their actual "talent" OR lack there of.

Personally i think their a shoddy scene band with miniscule talent. angsty teen lyrics Their singer has no vocal range really and their music in general is pretty bland and luckluster.

Might i soundly add...there should NEVER EVER be a moshpit for a Paramore concerts...i can assure you everyone in that pit was probabaly 15 wore girls jeans and i guarantee no one ended up being hurt.

Trevor (OP)


Hmmm...i dont think i said it like that...she has fans so she is talented. No i merely said she has fans...we (the fans) would like to talk about her. feel free to express your opinion but dont flame Kyocool...


How the hell is stating my personal opinion and what most would view as fact...anywhere near flaming?

Simply because i view them as a horrible band and you do not means I'm flaming.

Trevor (OP)
4193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Poplar Bluff, Mis...
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
*sigh* Kyocool...you can get so hard to work with....just stay on topic and no flaming. just stay on topic.

so...who here likes Paramore?
Posted 11/8/07

Sota228 wrote:

*sigh* Kyocool...you can get so hard to work with....just stay on topic and no flaming. just stay on topic.

so...who here likes Paramore?


No I'm not even close to being worked up. I'm just calling you out on your baseless assumptions.

I AM on topic...I am talking about the band...just how bad they are.

Trevor (OP)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.