First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
What is a real party?
7313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
What is a real party for u guys?
if u were to throw a party right now..wut would u most likely do
or include?
My friend is holding a party this sunday, and she was telling me, in order to go, I have to pay her 13 dollor and 3 more present (a bday party, with two other bday people)
we're going to karioke(spelling..) the singing part sounds fun but we have to pay for everything....can i call that a real party? or just a normal hang out?
wut do u guys think?
15556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia,South Ea...
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
friends,guys of course present hehe tat all i think
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 11/7/07

loveranimegurl94 wrote:

What is a real party for u guys?
if u were to throw a party right now..wut would u most likely do
or include?
My friend is holding a party this sunday, and she was telling me, in order to go, I have to pay her 13 dollor and 3 more present (a bday party, with two other bday people)
we're going to karioke(spelling..) the singing part sounds fun but we have to pay for everything....can i call that a real party? or just a normal hang out?
wut do u guys think?


I think if they were really your friends they wouldn't be charging you money to attend their birthday, or require that you bring gifts
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
well it aint a party until some one clogs the toilet >.>
5984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/7/07

azrael910 wrote:


loveranimegurl94 wrote:

What is a real party for u guys?
if u were to throw a party right now..wut would u most likely do
or include?
My friend is holding a party this sunday, and she was telling me, in order to go, I have to pay her 13 dollor and 3 more present (a bday party, with two other bday people)
we're going to karioke(spelling..) the singing part sounds fun but we have to pay for everything....can i call that a real party? or just a normal hang out?
wut do u guys think?


I think if they were really your friends they wouldn't be charging you money to attend their birthday, or require that you bring gifts


I tink ur "frens" are sucking ur blood.
Posted 11/7/07
drinkings friends lol
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / British Columbia,...
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
a party isa bunch of people getting hammered having a good time but getting hammered is a must
4325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / my thinking chair
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
whenever you have fun with your friends is considered a party.

at least.. that's how i consider hang outs with my friends.. coz we always have fun..
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
it's not a party without:
BOOZE
CIGGIES
HOOKUPS
MAKEOUTS
HOTTUBS
HOTTIES
BABES
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
When everybody's having so much fun that you don't notice the time until the cops rings that doorbell...
357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Brisbane, Australia
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
this was a real party, 70s theme :P.
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / British Columbia,...
Offline
Posted 11/7/07

audreyhepburn wrote:

it's not a party without:
BOOZE
CIGGIES
HOOKUPS
MAKEOUTS
HOTTUBS
HOTTIES
BABES



omg....let me come to your party!

1445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
karaoke usually cost over 13 dollars (each person) if you stay for over 2 hours in a big room (im assuming over 10 people are going) buying drinks, and etc.. and the birthday girl/boy shouldnt have to pay-if your going for birthdays.

for birthday present, just get them anything. and seriously its messed if you attend someone's party of whom you know well and dont get them anything. doesnt need to be expensive at all-just get them something nice like few thongs (lol i splurge $$ on thongs on my friends bdays, plus its cheap :D).

haha but karaoke is a normal thing for me so.. i think splitting the money is right if you want to go with them. and 13 dollars is not much. i pay wayy more than 13$ on regular hangout days.
for birthdays, im usually at someone's party-only paying 5 dollars for drinks.
Posted 11/7/07
party when u hav:
sex
drugs
and
rock and roll
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 510
Offline
Posted 11/7/07
Because it's karaoke, it's reasonable for her to charge you money in my opinion. I'm not sure about where you live, but here in the bay, karaoke is quite expensive especially for students. It's difficult for one person to pay by themselves. As far as the presents go, it's up to you. Like your friend(s)? Get them a present. Though, unless they're close friends, I don't see any reason why they would need more than one each....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.