First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply new:: avi's here!!!
Member
4788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / no where to be fo...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08 , edited 5/8/08

brenda_pheng wrote:

1)Cropped or not? u
2)user name:: brenda_pheng
3)Extra stuff written on avi (or not)::ren or satsuki
4)Border (special, vines, ordinary):: umm which ever looks good
5) Colour of font:: blue or pink or white??
6)Picture::



srry, it didnt turn out riht cuz i ACCIDENTLY saved it wrong so the pic is moving along with it xp

srry, this forum is no longer available
Posted 4/30/08

mesterstarluv1 wrote:


brenda_pheng wrote:

1)Cropped or not? u
2)user name:: brenda_pheng
3)Extra stuff written on avi (or not)::ren or satsuki
4)Border (special, vines, ordinary):: umm which ever looks good
5) Colour of font:: blue or pink or white??
6)Picture::



srry, it didnt turn out riht cuz i ACCIDENTLY saved it wrong so the pic is moving along with it xp


ahha its okies! its still kawaii! arigato!
Member
4788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / no where to be fo...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

brenda_pheng wrote:


mesterstarluv1 wrote:


brenda_pheng wrote:

1)Cropped or not? u
2)user name:: brenda_pheng
3)Extra stuff written on avi (or not)::ren or satsuki
4)Border (special, vines, ordinary):: umm which ever looks good
5) Colour of font:: blue or pink or white??
6)Picture::



srry, it didnt turn out riht cuz i ACCIDENTLY saved it wrong so the pic is moving along with it xp


ahha its okies! its still kawaii! arigato!


thx! and hav a nice day ^-^
Member
97 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
Cropped or not: Cropped
Name: mitsuki
Extra stuff written on avi: nothing
Border: Special one, one that will match
Color of font: Black, Pink, or Gray
Picture:

Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
1)Cropped or not?-No
2)user name::Kiesara
3)Extra stuff written on avi (or not)::Kagome-Chan-Kiesara
4)Border (special, vines, ordinary)::Nothing
5) Colour of font::Red and Green
6)Picture::
Member
4788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / no where to be fo...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

Kiesara wrote:

1)Cropped or not?-No
2)user name::Kiesara
3)Extra stuff written on avi (or not)::Kagome-Chan-Kiesara
4)Border (special, vines, ordinary)::Nothing
5) Colour of font::Red and Green
6)Picture::


here u go, but this forum is unavailable forever, cuz i have to many groups to edit nd yeah ;)
Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

mesterstarluv1 wrote:


Kiesara wrote:

1)Cropped or not?-No
2)user name::Kiesara
3)Extra stuff written on avi (or not)::Kagome-Chan-Kiesara
4)Border (special, vines, ordinary)::Nothing
5) Colour of font::Red and Green
6)Picture::


here u go, but this forum is unavailable forever, cuz i have to many groups to edit nd yeah ;)


PLEASE HELP ME ONE MORE TIME! THIS IS FOR A BFF!

Can you at least help me one more time! PLEASE~

Cropped or not: no
Username: Rein-chan
Extra Stuff: Shade/ Eclipse and Rein-chan
Border: nothing
Colour of font: dark blue for Shade/ Eclipse and Rein chan's font color will be Blue
Pic: (please do not cover Shade and Rein or Bright please = ))-

Member
4788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / no where to be fo...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

Kiesara wrote:


mesterstarluv1 wrote:


Kiesara wrote:

1)Cropped or not?-No
2)user name::Kiesara
3)Extra stuff written on avi (or not)::Kagome-Chan-Kiesara
4)Border (special, vines, ordinary)::Nothing
5) Colour of font::Red and Green
6)Picture::


here u go, but this forum is unavailable forever, cuz i have to many groups to edit nd yeah ;)


PLEASE HELP ME ONE MORE TIME! THIS IS FOR A BFF!

Can you at least help me one more time! PLEASE~

Cropped or not: no
Username: Rein-chan
Extra Stuff: Shade/ Eclipse and Rein-chan
Border: nothing
Colour of font: dark blue for Shade/ Eclipse and Rein chan's font color will be Blue
Pic: (please do not cover Shade and Rein or Bright please = ))-



then write tht in Mei Academy, Mei forums, "Mei Avatars"!! kk?
and wat do u wnat me to write in the extra stuff part?? u want me
to type "Shade/ Eclipse and Rein-chan" or sumthing??
Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

mesterstarluv1 wrote:


Kiesara wrote:


mesterstarluv1 wrote:


Kiesara wrote:

1)Cropped or not?-No
2)user name::Kiesara
3)Extra stuff written on avi (or not)::Kagome-Chan-Kiesara
4)Border (special, vines, ordinary)::Nothing
5) Colour of font::Red and Green
6)Picture::


here u go, but this forum is unavailable forever, cuz i have to many groups to edit nd yeah ;)


PLEASE HELP ME ONE MORE TIME! THIS IS FOR A BFF!

Can you at least help me one more time! PLEASE~

Cropped or not: no
Username: Rein-chan
Extra Stuff: Shade/ Eclipse and Rein-chan
Border: nothing
Colour of font: dark blue for Shade/ Eclipse and Rein chan's font color will be Blue
Pic: (please do not cover Shade and Rein or Bright please = ))-



then write tht in Mei Academy, Mei forums, "Mei Avatars"!! kk?
and wat do u wnat me to write in the extra stuff part?? u want me
to type "Shade/ Eclipse and Rein-chan" or sumthing??


Yep.
Member
4788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / no where to be fo...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

Kiesara wrote:


mesterstarluv1 wrote:


Kiesara wrote:


mesterstarluv1 wrote:


Kiesara wrote:

1)Cropped or not?-No
2)user name::Kiesara
3)Extra stuff written on avi (or not)::Kagome-Chan-Kiesara
4)Border (special, vines, ordinary)::Nothing
5) Colour of font::Red and Green
6)Picture::


here u go, but this forum is unavailable forever, cuz i have to many groups to edit nd yeah ;)


PLEASE HELP ME ONE MORE TIME! THIS IS FOR A BFF!

Can you at least help me one more time! PLEASE~

Cropped or not: no
Username: Rein-chan
Extra Stuff: Shade/ Eclipse and Rein-chan
Border: nothing
Colour of font: dark blue for Shade/ Eclipse and Rein chan's font color will be Blue
Pic: (please do not cover Shade and Rein or Bright please = ))-



then write tht in Mei Academy, Mei forums, "Mei Avatars"!! kk?
and wat do u wnat me to write in the extra stuff part?? u want me
to type "Shade/ Eclipse and Rein-chan" or sumthing??


Yep.


ok, then if u join the Mei group, ill make u the avii, kk?
Member
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Can i be the Magic User please(If you need the dorm info: Strawberry dorm)


Rein
Member
4788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / no where to be fo...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

Kiesara wrote:

Can i be the Magic User please(If you need the dorm info: Strawberry dorm)


Rein


go sign up in the forums!!!! first sign up for wat u want to be, then AFTER i give u ur rank, then go to the dorms and choose the magic dorm or the strawberry dorm U MAY NOT APPLY FOR A DORM UNTILL I HAVE GIVEN U A RANK OR ELSE U WILL BE BLOCKED FROM THE GROUP:)
Posted 5/16/08 , edited 5/16/08
1)Cropped or not? no
2)user name::2632cherry
3)Extra stuff written on avi (or not)::
4)Border (special, vines, ordinary)::special
5) Colour of font:: red
6)Picture::
Thanks
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here.
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
1)Cropped or not? yes
2)user name::Moonlight_angel2
3)Extra stuff written on avi (or not)::no
4)Border (special, vines, ordinary)::ordinary
5) Colour of font::red or pink
6)Picture::
Posted 1/24/09

Napoleontita wrote:

Cropped or not: Cropped
Name: mitsuki
Extra stuff written on avi: nothing
Border: Special one, one that will match
Color of font: Black, Pink, or Gray
Picture:



here u go srry its late
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.