First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply The Dorms
Posted 6/21/08
Dorm 1
Username: animefun213
name:Reina

onegai shimass! (please!)
Member
126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/21/08
Can I be in Dorm 1?
username: _princess_me
name: Ayuu
Posted 6/22/08

animefun213 wrote:

Dorm 1
Username: animefun213
name:Reina

onegai shimass! (please!)


approved!
Posted 6/22/08

_princess_me wrote:

Can I be in Dorm 1?
username: _princess_me
name: Ayuu


approved!
Member
4228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My own little fan...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
user: animeelove
name: laluki
dorm 3 please^^
Posted 6/22/08

animeelove wrote:

user: animeelove
name: laluki
dorm 3 please^^


approved!
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
dorm #1 please:
username:Mmi-Asakura
name:Mimi

Posted 6/22/08

Mimi-Asakura wrote:

dorm #1 please:
username:Mmi-Asakura
name:Mimi



approved!
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

puppygirl3 wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

dorm #1 please:
username:Mmi-Asakura
name:Mimi



approved!

thanks hey can i do that class i told you

Posted 6/23/08

Mimi-Asakura wrote:


puppygirl3 wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

dorm #1 please:
username:Mmi-Asakura
name:Mimi



approved!

thanks hey can i do that class i told you



sure
Member
5373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / on the computer
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
May I choose dorm #3?
Posted 6/23/08

rallycar wrote:

May I choose dorm #3?


approved!
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/08

puppygirl3 wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


puppygirl3 wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

dorm #1 please:
username:Mmi-Asakura
name:Mimi



approved!

thanks hey can i do that class i told you



sure


thanks
Member
13665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Eatting MarshMell...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
name:christine
username:babichristine162
dorm:3
Posted 6/29/08

babichristine162 wrote:

name:christine
username:babichristine162
dorm:3


approved!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.