First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggestions and Ideas~
Moderator
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
If you want some other classes to be made, post it here or if it's some particular questions!
HAVE FUN!
Moderator
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

ryanrob20 wrote:

well you could make me a mod ^_^ im very active in groups and i own a group that is in the top 20 groups of cr.. and i pledge to be active as possible and spend most of my time here cuz i like this group ^_^


hehe okies
Moderator
3967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / behind you ; BOO !
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
um..........

can i make a class...
like....warriors
or something...

um...heres a pic....


like u noe how they hold staffs and they have magic...
are they called warriors??
Posted 4/29/08
uhmm~
how about MUSIC CLASS
Moderator
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/08 , edited 4/29/08

animeluver07 wrote:

um..........

can i make a class...
like....warriors
or something...

um...heres a pic....


like u noe how they hold staffs and they have magic...
are they called warriors??


okies no problem!! you're a mod so you can already make the classes ^^ and gomen >< since you're a mod, i won't be posting this, but you can post it yourself already. I'll leave it to you!
Moderator
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/08 , edited 4/29/08

miiHyOo wrote:

uhmm~
how about MUSIC CLASS


okies I'll hold that class for you... you'll be the teacher!
Moderator
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

ryanrob20 wrote:

each class should have its own set of rules and the teacher can make rules...... and kick people out of class for not obeying them.


hehe it's a good idea but how are the teachers gonna make their rules? O.o Not all teachers are mods... ooo I know! when they start their classes, they make their rules! hehe. Okies I'll annouce that.
Posted 4/29/08

AraraiTsuki wrote:


miiHyOo wrote:

uhmm~
how about MUSIC CLASS


okies I'll hold that class for you... you'll be the teacher!


yaaaaaaaaay!! tNx a bUnch AraraiTsuki
Moderator
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

miiHyOo wrote:


AraraiTsuki wrote:


miiHyOo wrote:

uhmm~
how about MUSIC CLASS


okies I'll hold that class for you... you'll be the teacher!


yaaaaaaaaay!! tNx a bUnch AraraiTsuki


no problem! ^^
Member
5591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed! R...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
This is just a thought, but maybe hypnosis? Or maybe being physic. Idk a pic that would fit this.... I was just thinking anyways.
Posted 4/30/08

mangosoda wrote:

This is just a thought, but maybe hypnosis? Or maybe being physic. Idk a pic that would fit this.... I was just thinking anyways.


sure try to find a picture that will fit this and i will make the class. if you can't find a picture, I will find it for you
Member
5591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed! R...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

puppygirl3 wrote:


mangosoda wrote:

This is just a thought, but maybe hypnosis? Or maybe being physic. Idk a pic that would fit this.... I was just thinking anyways.


sure try to find a picture that will fit this and i will make the class. if you can't find a picture, I will find it for you


Before I posted this I tried to find a picture, but no luck. Please find one for me.

Posted 4/30/08

mangosoda wrote:


puppygirl3 wrote:


mangosoda wrote:

This is just a thought, but maybe hypnosis? Or maybe being physic. Idk a pic that would fit this.... I was just thinking anyways.


sure try to find a picture that will fit this and i will make the class. if you can't find a picture, I will find it for you


Before I posted this I tried to find a picture, but no luck. Please find one for me.



Ok, I'll try. It's kinda hard to find a picture for hypnosis.
Member
5591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed! R...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
Oh, that's fine if you can't. It seems I have yet another idea...what about an animal class? I know you have birds, but this all animals.. And maybe a cooking class? Or a dragon riding class . I have too many ideas...you don't have to accept them.
Posted 4/30/08

mangosoda wrote:

Oh, that's fine if you can't. It seems I have yet another idea...what about an animal class? I know you have birds, but this all animals.. And maybe a cooking class? Or a dragon riding class . I have too many ideas...you don't have to accept them.


you can give as many ideas as you want to me. I think that everyone will be satisfied with the new classes. and if there are too many classes, we can make them as clubs in the forum.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.