First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What is your anime personality type?
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / awesomeville
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

INTP


....hrm, it seems like I'm the first as such...
15248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Thailand
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
I got ENTJ too...but now that site is unavailable so I can't see the result of char personality types T__T
28010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / TVXQ's LOVE o(≧∀≦)o
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
The freakin SIte is not Available.. SHUT this DOWN...
LAbeled

EPIC FAIL!
713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / awesomeville
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

portiaisabel wrote:

The freakin SIte is not Available.. SHUT this DOWN...
LAbeled

EPIC FAIL!



Seems to have worked for everybody else, so evidently it ain't an "epic fail."
4368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mexico
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
INFP but I couldn't see which anime characters I am alike if anybody knows please tell me
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hinamizawa-desu~
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
INTP - the wierd, silent geniuses... yeah, mine sounds about right...
715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
intelligent sweet and sexy!!! like moka
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
ISTJ! So that's shinji(neon genesis evangelion), sailor pluto and sailor mercury (sailor moon), suoh (clamp school detectives), Yui (Fushigi Yuugi), Trowa and Wufei (Gundam wing). XD
3604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Yume no Sekai
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

KageNoKyo wrote:

INTP - the wierd, silent geniuses... yeah, mine sounds about right...



INTP

you're right, weird, silent, geniuses...
1007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere out there!
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
mine is infp

Chichiri from Fushigi Yuugi, Hitomi from Vision of Escaflowne, Hotaru from Sailor Moon, Nausicaa from Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Van from Vision of Escaflowne, Quatre from Gundam Wing, Kermit the Frog from Muppets, Luke Skywalker from Star Wars

*shrugs shoulders*
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hinamizawa-desu~
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

acreaver7 wrote:


KageNoKyo wrote:

INTP - the wierd, silent geniuses... yeah, mine sounds about right...



INTP

you're right, weird, silent, geniuses...


you too, huh?

17939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
ISTP. I am not sure how to figure out who I am like from animes though
3604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Yume no Sekai
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

KageNoKyo wrote:


acreaver7 wrote:


KageNoKyo wrote:

INTP - the wierd, silent geniuses... yeah, mine sounds about right...



INTP

you're right, weird, silent, geniuses...


you too, huh?



yah! hahaha! just plain weird right?
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hinamizawa-desu~
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

acreaver7 wrote:


KageNoKyo wrote:


acreaver7 wrote:


KageNoKyo wrote:

INTP - the wierd, silent geniuses... yeah, mine sounds about right...



INTP

you're right, weird, silent, geniuses...


you too, huh?



yah! hahaha! just plain weird right?


i guess so... but i'm kinda happy i'm unique...
15248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Thailand
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
Who gots ENTJ, can you post the characters for this type please? T____T
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.