First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
What is your favorite song from ayumi?
Member
5333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / world with music!!!!
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
ummm...idk.i like most of her songs
but wat is ur favorite song from her? ^_^
Moderator
14651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / fairyland
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
this is a pointless question for me since it'll be torture for me to choose just one, i love all!!!! well the majority of all ^^
Member
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
hahaz.. that's true, pommy48. I love all too ^_^
259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NARNIA
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
XD;; It's pretty easy for me, since I only like a few songs anyway. Lol.

My favorite would have to be HEAVEN. So lovely. ^^ But I also like Marionette.
Moderator
14651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / fairyland
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

_peroxidehug wrote:

XD;; It's pretty easy for me, since I only like a few songs anyway. Lol.

My favorite would have to be HEAVEN. So lovely. ^^ But I also like Marionette. :D


oo great choices~they're 2 of my faves hehe, heaven when she performs it live is just so beautiful and marionette's PV is awesome!
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at my place..
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
i like the song from thousand arms depend on you....its sooo cute.....
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
"Moments" is my favorite :]
Member
6624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / asia
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
CAROLS & VOGUE are my favorite though i also listen to her other songs.

pommy48, upload more please!!!
Moderator
14651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / fairyland
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

tonii wrote:

CAROLS & VOGUE are my favorite though i also listen to her other songs.

pommy48, upload more please!!!


AH HAHAHA! you request even here...CAROLS from Arena tour 2005~MY STORY~ would be uploaded sometimes soon~
Member
6624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / asia
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

pommy48 wrote:


tonii wrote:

CAROLS & VOGUE are my favorite though i also listen to her other songs.

pommy48, upload more please!!!


AH HAHAHA! you request even here...CAROLS from Arena tour 2005~MY STORY~ would be uploaded sometimes soon~


i am just so...so.....obsessed with those songs!i dunno why!!!!
Moderator
14651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / fairyland
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

tonii wrote:


pommy48 wrote:


tonii wrote:

CAROLS & VOGUE are my favorite though i also listen to her other songs.

pommy48, upload more please!!!


AH HAHAHA! you request even here...CAROLS from Arena tour 2005~MY STORY~ would be uploaded sometimes soon~


i am just so...so.....obsessed with those songs!i dunno why!!!!


lol cause they're great songs~
Member
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Together When... and BLUE BIRD !!
Member
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
i love her~~~ every one of her songs~~~ cos she is so talented...
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / manila
Offline
Posted 5/7/08

HANABI ~episode II~ is my fav
3974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Land of the Yanks
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
My favorites are Carols, Voyage, and Blue Bird.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.