Created by seachelle016
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
who do you think is the cutest twdrama actress??
1756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 4/30/08 , edited 4/30/08
oh please.stop uploading photoshoped pics of celebs.

you realize that they dont actually look like that?especially ella,she could be nominated for "the most ugliest girl"

i think Hebe is pretty naturally and without PS
2767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
I´m in love with Ariel Lin >_<
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08 , edited 4/30/08

EmmaKawai wrote:

oh please.stop uploading photoshoped pics of celebs.

you realize that they dont actually look like that?especially ella,she could be nominated for "the most ugliest girl"

i think Hebe is pretty naturally and without PS


oh..dont mind us uploading pics,..
how can u say those pics were photoshopped???:lol
ahmmm.. and how can u say Hebe is pretty naturally?....maybe her pics been photoshoped like what u said..
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
Gui Gui!! I think that Ella's no where near cute. She has a great personality though. In a way, she should be under 'bubbly' instead of 'cute'
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

clare3 wrote:

Gui Gui!! I think that Ella's no where near cute. She has a great personality though. In a way, she should be under 'bubbly' instead of 'cute'


yeah she is bubbly but cute too..
nweiz its ur opinion...respect that
14946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UNITED KINGDOM!!....
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
ahmmm....to be honest i cnt really pick between rainie yang and ariel lin so i juz voted for ariel lin
1756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

lanie_love wrote:


EmmaKawai wrote:

oh please.stop uploading photoshoped pics of celebs.

you realize that they dont actually look like that?especially ella,she could be nominated for "the most ugliest girl"

i think Hebe is pretty naturally and without PS


oh..dont mind us uploading pics,..
how can u say those pics were photoshopped???:lol
ahmmm.. and how can u say Hebe is pretty naturally?....maybe her pics been photoshoped like what u said..


well you must be stupid if you dont see the difference between this pic



and this one



dont you see how on the first pic her face is "shiny" and perfectly clear and the lightning is reduced ?

i dont mind uploading photoshoped pics.but i do mind when is a poll about being pretty or smth like that
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08 , edited 4/30/08

EmmaKawai wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


EmmaKawai wrote:

oh please.stop uploading photoshoped pics of celebs.

you realize that they dont actually look like that?especially ella,she could be nominated for "the most ugliest girl"

i think Hebe is pretty naturally and without PS


oh..dont mind us uploading pics,..
how can u say those pics were photoshopped???:lol
ahmmm.. and how can u say Hebe is pretty naturally?....maybe her pics been photoshoped like what u said..


well you must be stupid if you dont see the difference between this pic



and this one



dont you see how on the first pic her face is "shiny" and perfectly clear and the lightning is reduced ?

i dont mind uploading photoshoped pics.but i do mind when is a poll about being pretty or smth like that


well..thats the real celebrity ....doing make up blad blah....
so how can u say hebe is pretty naturally and ella could be nominated for the most ugliest girl?...did u see hebe in person and she doesnt even need make up blah blah?..well i didnt say hebe is ugly....

i see the difference bet the pics above....but....
.why dont u try to post another pics of them....

nweiz i respect ur opinion.. and dont say profanity even if its a lil....
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / undEr uR bEd.!hahah
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

jebusxjuice wrote:

Other, I think Gui Gui is adorable


.agReE.!heheh. .she's als0 pRetTy. .heheh. .


2105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
Rainie :)


1756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

lanie_love wrote:


EmmaKawai wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


EmmaKawai wrote:

oh please.stop uploading photoshoped pics of celebs.

you realize that they dont actually look like that?especially ella,she could be nominated for "the most ugliest girl"

i think Hebe is pretty naturally and without PS


oh..dont mind us uploading pics,..
how can u say those pics were photoshopped???:lol
ahmmm.. and how can u say Hebe is pretty naturally?....maybe her pics been photoshoped like what u said..


well you must be stupid if you dont see the difference between this pic



and this one



dont you see how on the first pic her face is "shiny" and perfectly clear and the lightning is reduced ?

i dont mind uploading photoshoped pics.but i do mind when is a poll about being pretty or smth like that


well..thats the real celebrity ....doing make up blad blah....
so how can u say hebe is pretty naturally and ella could be nominated for the most ugliest girl?...did u see hebe in person and she doesnt even need make up blah blah?..well i didnt say hebe is ugly....

i see the difference bet the pics above....but....
.why dont u try to post another pics of them....

nweiz i respect ur opinion.. and dont say profanity even if its a lil....


well nevermind.i prefer boys so i dont care about hebe or ella xD
i'll never see them in my life so ....

^.^
2014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / brooklyn
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
i think hebe is cute and so is ariel
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

EmmaKawai wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


EmmaKawai wrote:


lanie_love wrote:


EmmaKawai wrote:

oh please.stop uploading photoshoped pics of celebs.

you realize that they dont actually look like that?especially ella,she could be nominated for "the most ugliest girl"

i think Hebe is pretty naturally and without PS


oh..dont mind us uploading pics,..
how can u say those pics were photoshopped???:lol
ahmmm.. and how can u say Hebe is pretty naturally?....maybe her pics been photoshoped like what u said..


well you must be stupid if you dont see the difference between this pic



and this one



dont you see how on the first pic her face is "shiny" and perfectly clear and the lightning is reduced ?

i dont mind uploading photoshoped pics.but i do mind when is a poll about being pretty or smth like that


well..thats the real celebrity ....doing make up blad blah....
so how can u say hebe is pretty naturally and ella could be nominated for the most ugliest girl?...did u see hebe in person and she doesnt even need make up blah blah?..well i didnt say hebe is ugly....

i see the difference bet the pics above....but....
.why dont u try to post another pics of them....

nweiz i respect ur opinion.. and dont say profanity even if its a lil....


well nevermind.i prefer boys so i dont care about hebe or ella xD
i'll never see them in my life so ....

^.^


heheehe....ok...i prefer mike he and my other fafa's....whatever
14124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
ariel and hebe are cute , but rainie 100% pure cuteness
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / heyusa
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
I DON;T LIKE ARIEL'S ACTING OR RAINE, SO ANNOYING TO ME
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.