First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What do you look like?
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
Age 17
Height 5' 11
Hair white (natural color)
eyes brown
body athletic
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
Age: 18.
Height: 4\'11.5\"
Weight: I have absolutely no idea.
Hair: Purple
Eyes: It honestly depends on what color my hair & clothes are. Purples and oranges make my eyes look extremely green, and pinks make my eyes look grey. They\'re normally hazel, though.
Body: Itsy bitsy. I like being short.\\


abel89 wrote:
Hair white (natural color)


*_*~ Pictures, please. White is such a gorgeous hair color.
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/23/07

lokita wrote:


abel89 wrote:
Hair white (natural color)


*_*~ Pictures, please. White is such a gorgeous hair color.


Sorry, you'll have to wait a while, my dad cut my hair over the weekend (facist)
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/23/07

abel89 wrote:


lokita wrote:


abel89 wrote:
Hair white (natural color)


*_*~ Pictures, please. White is such a gorgeous hair color.


Sorry, you'll have to wait a while, my dad cut my hair over the weekend (facist)


:( Damn.
1523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sauga
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
AGE-15
Height-around 5'3
weight- abt 115
Hair- brown with blonde highlights
eyes-brown
Body- developed, good figure and cute face lol
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 1/23/07

lokita wrote:


abel89 wrote:


lokita wrote:


abel89 wrote:
Hair white (natural color)


*_*~ Pictures, please. White is such a gorgeous hair color.


Sorry, you'll have to wait a while, my dad cut my hair over the weekend (facist)


:( Damn.


Don't worry, my hair grows back fast
14364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On a journey..^^
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
Age:16
Hair:Dark Brown, Long [a little past mid-back]
Eyes:Dark Brown
Height:4'11..i'm so short!!
Weight:umm..83?
Body:uhh..skinney..very puny..lol
1905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / pwning the world.
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
^ you must be like a stick -.-'

age:
hair: light brown (dyed :P)
eyes: brown -.-
height: 5'2
weight: like 110 ; _ ;
body: average asian

what is with crunchyroll guys and long black hair? i've never seen a guy with long black hair. >>>>>
5788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
Age: 18
Hair: Jet Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165lbs last time i checked
Body: Average
1905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / pwning the world.
Offline
Posted 1/23/07

asuka23 wrote:

Age: 18
Hair: Jet Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165lbs last time i checked
Body: Average


woww you must be huuuge~~ are you white?? o.o
Posted 1/23/07
Age :26
Hair :Red
Eyes : Light Blue
Height : 5 foot 4 inches (64 in)
Weight: 260 lbs
Body : Short fat , like a dwarf.

479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / JapanTown, Califo...
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
Age: 17
Hair: blondish/red (dyed)
Eyes: one green one blue (correction contacts in bottom pic)
Height: 5 ft.
Weight: 120
Body: slinder

here is a picture anyways ^__^
5788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/07

rawrrusuck wrote:


asuka23 wrote:

Age: 18
Hair: Jet Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165lbs last time i checked
Body: Average


woww you must be huuuge~~ are you white?? o.o



nope, i'm filipino
735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Alberta
Offline
Posted 1/23/07
Age-15
Hight-6'4
Hair-Dirty blonde
Weight- 190lbs
Body-Athletic
Eyes-Blue
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/23/07

Branden14 wrote:

Age-15
Hight-6'4


O_O Wow.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.