Digimon Roleplay
Posted 4/28/08 , edited 12/15/08
This is a digimon roleplay which character do you wish to be here, Just pick any at the characters below. Hope you participate in here and join too!!!! If you got the role please proceed to the membership cards zone.... Good luck to all. I'm Hikari Kamiya you can call me Hikari here.... If you choose that character you will able to play his/her digimon too...
-------------_________-_-___-____--__-_-_-_-_----___---Digimon Adventure

Seven kids are transported to the Digital World, a strange place where digital creatures called "Digimon" reside. A group of Digimon soon befriend them and keep the kids out of harm's way. The children then become the Digidestined, or Chosen Children, which protect the Digital World from evil Digimon like Devilmon and Myotismon.

Taichi Yagami - ???
Yamato Ishida - ???
Sora Takenouchi - ???
Koushiro Izumi - ???
Mimi Tachikawa - ???
Takeru Takaishi - Tenshika
Kido Jou - ???
Hikari Yagami - misha___chan
-------------_________-_-___-____--__-_-_-_-_----___---Digimon Adventure 02

A few years after the adventures of the Digidestined in the Digital World, a new batch of Chosen Children are summoned to save the Digital World. An evil ruler known as the Digimon Kaizer, or Digimon Emperor, is forcing the Digital World's Digimon into enslavement. The new group of Digidestined Children, with the help of their Digimon, then begin a journey to stop the evil Digimon Emperor.

Daisuke Motomiya - ???
Miyako Inoue - japanmangapinay
lori Hida - ???
Ken Ichijouji - ???
-------------_________-_-___-____--__-_-_-_-_----___---Digimon Tamers
Takato Matsuda, Ruki Matsuno, and Lee Jenrya are children who have, by fate, recieved real Digimon, unlike the imaginary ones in the card game they play. Each of the children, or "Digimon Tamers", have their different views on how Digimon should be treated. But when other Digimon begin to appear around Japan, they must put aside their differences to fend off the digital intruders; even though Yamaki, who is the head of a secret organization called Hypnos is trying to eliminate all of the Digimon himself.

Takato Matsuda - ???
Lee Jenrya - ???
Ruki Matsuno - ???vanessa26578
Ryo Akiyama - ???
Jyuri Katou - ???
Kazu Shioda - ???
Kenta Kitagawa - ???
Suzi Jenrya - ???
Culumon - ???
-------------_________-_-___-____--__-_-_-_-_----___---Digimon Frontier

With five new kids and an exciting new mission in the Digi-World, Digimon Frontier brings back all the great action and adventure of the last three seasons. Takuya, Kouji, Zoe, J.P. and Tommy meet each other in a train that takes them to the Digi-World where a war against evil is being fought. The Angel digimon, Cherubimon, one of The three angels sent to save the World from the power-hungry Lucemon, has turned to the dark side and the entire Digi-World is in peril. To fight this great battle, the five CHOSEN ONES must become digimon. Something that no digidestined has done before.

Takuya Kanbrara - ???
Kouji Minamoto - ???
Tomoki Himi - ???
Orimoto Izumi - AnimeFreakFreaks
Junpei Shibayama - ???
Kouichi Kimura - ???
-------------_________-_-___-____--__-_-_-_-_----___---
Digimon Savers

In the near future, accompanied by the discovery of the net world, Digital World, the Digital Monster, or Digimon, was found. By the effort of Prof. Daimon Suguru who was the top researcher of Digimon and Digital Monster, the behaviors of Digimon were being studied, and they found that there were ferocious Digimon. The government organized DATS (Digital Accident Tactic Squad) to cope with these Digimon. Daimon Masaru, the only son of Prof. Daimon, was spotted and recruited as the member of DATS, and fought against Digimon with Toma and Yoshino.

Masaru - ???
Tohma - ???
Yoshino - ???
Ikuto - ???
Falcomon - ???
Banchouleomon - ???
Commander Hiroshi Yushima - ???
Commander Rentarou Satsuma - ???
Kudamon - ???
Creator
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
Can I pleasies be Miyako Inoue? she is really cool although i wanted to be hikari
Posted 4/28/08

japanmangapinay wrote:

Can I pleasies be Miyako Inoue? she is really cool although i wanted to be hikari


You got it!!!!Welcome to the Digi-world, Miyako-san!!!Hope you enjoy it here and invite others to join.-Hikari-chan
Posted 6/13/08
can i be Ruki Matsuno?
Creator
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

vanessa26578 wrote:

can i be Ruki Matsuno?


sure ^^
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
Can i be Orimoto Izumi ????
Posted 8/10/08

AnimeFreakFreaks wrote:

Can i be Orimoto Izumi ????


Sure, why not?! It is approved.....-Kazusa-chan
Member
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

misha___chan wrote:

This is a digimon roleplay which character do you wish to be here, Just pick any at the characters below. Hope you participate in here and join too!!!! If you got the role please proceed to the membership cards zone.... Good luck to all. I'm Hikari Kamiya you can call me Hikari here.... If you choose that character you will able to play his/her digimon too...
-------------_________-_-___-____--__-_-_-_-_----___---Digimon Adventure

Seven kids are transported to the Digital World, a strange place where digital creatures called "Digimon" reside. A group of Digimon soon befriend them and keep the kids out of harm's way. The children then become the Digidestined, or Chosen Children, which protect the Digital World from evil Digimon like Devilmon and Myotismon.

Taichi Yagami - ???
Yamato Ishida - ???
Sora Takenouchi - ???
Koushiro Izumi - ???
Mimi Tachikawa - ???
Takeru Takaishi - ???
Kido Jou - ???
Hikari Yagami - misha___chan
-------------_________-_-___-____--__-_-_-_-_----___---Digimon Adventure 02

A few years after the adventures of the Digidestined in the Digital World, a new batch of Chosen Children are summoned to save the Digital World. An evil ruler known as the Digimon Kaizer, or Digimon Emperor, is forcing the Digital World's Digimon into enslavement. The new group of Digidestined Children, with the help of their Digimon, then begin a journey to stop the evil Digimon Emperor.

Daisuke Motomiya - ???
Miyako Inoue - japanmangapinay
lori Hida - ???
Ken Ichijouji - ???
-------------_________-_-___-____--__-_-_-_-_----___---Digimon Tamers
Takato Matsuda, Ruki Matsuno, and Lee Jenrya are children who have, by fate, recieved real Digimon, unlike the imaginary ones in the card game they play. Each of the children, or "Digimon Tamers", have their different views on how Digimon should be treated. But when other Digimon begin to appear around Japan, they must put aside their differences to fend off the digital intruders; even though Yamaki, who is the head of a secret organization called Hypnos is trying to eliminate all of the Digimon himself.

Takato Matsuda - ???
Lee Jenrya - ???
Ruki Matsuno - ???vanessa26578
Ryo Akiyama - ???
Jyuri Katou - ???
Kazu Shioda - ???
Kenta Kitagawa - ???
Suzi Jenrya - ???
Culumon - ???
-------------_________-_-___-____--__-_-_-_-_----___---Digimon Frontier

With five new kids and an exciting new mission in the Digi-World, Digimon Frontier brings back all the great action and adventure of the last three seasons. Takuya, Kouji, Zoe, J.P. and Tommy meet each other in a train that takes them to the Digi-World where a war against evil is being fought. The Angel digimon, Cherubimon, one of The three angels sent to save the World from the power-hungry Lucemon, has turned to the dark side and the entire Digi-World is in peril. To fight this great battle, the five CHOSEN ONES must become digimon. Something that no digidestined has done before.

Takuya Kanbrara - ???
Kouji Minamoto - ???
Tomoki Himi - ???
Orimoto Izumi - ???
Junpei Shibayama - ???
Kouichi Kimura - ???
-------------_________-_-___-____--__-_-_-_-_----___---
Digimon Savers

In the near future, accompanied by the discovery of the net world, Digital World, the Digital Monster, or Digimon, was found. By the effort of Prof. Daimon Suguru who was the top researcher of Digimon and Digital Monster, the behaviors of Digimon were being studied, and they found that there were ferocious Digimon. The government organized DATS (Digital Accident Tactic Squad) to cope with these Digimon. Daimon Masaru, the only son of Prof. Daimon, was spotted and recruited as the member of DATS, and fought against Digimon with Toma and Yoshino.

Masaru - ???
Tohma - ???
Yoshino - ???
Ikuto - ???
Falcomon - ???
Banchouleomon - ???
Commander Hiroshi Yushima - ???
Commander Rentarou Satsuma - ???
Kudamon - ???


can i b takeru?
if cant then izumi chan!!!
thx
Posted 12/15/08

TeNShIkA wrote:


misha___chan wrote:

This is a digimon roleplay which character do you wish to be here, Just pick any at the characters below. Hope you participate in here and join too!!!! If you got the role please proceed to the membership cards zone.... Good luck to all. I'm Hikari Kamiya you can call me Hikari here.... If you choose that character you will able to play his/her digimon too...
-------------_________-_-___-____--__-_-_-_-_----___---Digimon Adventure

Seven kids are transported to the Digital World, a strange place where digital creatures called "Digimon" reside. A group of Digimon soon befriend them and keep the kids out of harm's way. The children then become the Digidestined, or Chosen Children, which protect the Digital World from evil Digimon like Devilmon and Myotismon.

Taichi Yagami - ???
Yamato Ishida - ???
Sora Takenouchi - ???
Koushiro Izumi - ???
Mimi Tachikawa - ???
Takeru Takaishi - ???
Kido Jou - ???
Hikari Yagami - misha___chan
-------------_________-_-___-____--__-_-_-_-_----___---Digimon Adventure 02

A few years after the adventures of the Digidestined in the Digital World, a new batch of Chosen Children are summoned to save the Digital World. An evil ruler known as the Digimon Kaizer, or Digimon Emperor, is forcing the Digital World's Digimon into enslavement. The new group of Digidestined Children, with the help of their Digimon, then begin a journey to stop the evil Digimon Emperor.

Daisuke Motomiya - ???
Miyako Inoue - japanmangapinay
lori Hida - ???
Ken Ichijouji - ???
-------------_________-_-___-____--__-_-_-_-_----___---Digimon Tamers
Takato Matsuda, Ruki Matsuno, and Lee Jenrya are children who have, by fate, recieved real Digimon, unlike the imaginary ones in the card game they play. Each of the children, or "Digimon Tamers", have their different views on how Digimon should be treated. But when other Digimon begin to appear around Japan, they must put aside their differences to fend off the digital intruders; even though Yamaki, who is the head of a secret organization called Hypnos is trying to eliminate all of the Digimon himself.

Takato Matsuda - ???
Lee Jenrya - ???
Ruki Matsuno - ???vanessa26578
Ryo Akiyama - ???
Jyuri Katou - ???
Kazu Shioda - ???
Kenta Kitagawa - ???
Suzi Jenrya - ???
Culumon - ???
-------------_________-_-___-____--__-_-_-_-_----___---Digimon Frontier

With five new kids and an exciting new mission in the Digi-World, Digimon Frontier brings back all the great action and adventure of the last three seasons. Takuya, Kouji, Zoe, J.P. and Tommy meet each other in a train that takes them to the Digi-World where a war against evil is being fought. The Angel digimon, Cherubimon, one of The three angels sent to save the World from the power-hungry Lucemon, has turned to the dark side and the entire Digi-World is in peril. To fight this great battle, the five CHOSEN ONES must become digimon. Something that no digidestined has done before.

Takuya Kanbrara - ???
Kouji Minamoto - ???
Tomoki Himi - ???
Orimoto Izumi - ???
Junpei Shibayama - ???
Kouichi Kimura - ???
-------------_________-_-___-____--__-_-_-_-_----___---
Digimon Savers

In the near future, accompanied by the discovery of the net world, Digital World, the Digital Monster, or Digimon, was found. By the effort of Prof. Daimon Suguru who was the top researcher of Digimon and Digital Monster, the behaviors of Digimon were being studied, and they found that there were ferocious Digimon. The government organized DATS (Digital Accident Tactic Squad) to cope with these Digimon. Daimon Masaru, the only son of Prof. Daimon, was spotted and recruited as the member of DATS, and fought against Digimon with Toma and Yoshino.

Masaru - ???
Tohma - ???
Yoshino - ???
Ikuto - ???
Falcomon - ???
Banchouleomon - ???
Commander Hiroshi Yushima - ???
Commander Rentarou Satsuma - ???
Kudamon - ???


can i b takeru?
if cant then izumi chan!!!
thx


Updated as Takeru
Noted by: Rima Mashiro
Posted 12/15/08

AnimeFreakFreaks wrote:

Can i be Orimoto Izumi ????


Added as Izumi-chan
Noted by: Rima Mashiro
Posted 1/9/09
can i be ken ichijouji
You must be logged in to post.