First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Manila
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

candle13 wrote:


veinteuno wrote:


candle13 wrote:

is this a good drama? hmm... :))

i like to watch this one.. kinda interesting..


for me, it is a good drama...only, you have to *kind of* bear the first episode. the first ep was draggy for me...but after that, it gets a whole lot better :)



*oh, ok* thanks for the info.. :))

i also want to watch this one because of *toma*
[giggles]



toma is very very adorable in this drama! :)
i think toma will be enough reason to finish this drama hehe! you're welcome
1672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
i love this drama!! it's hilarious!
they're all cute especially Toma! =)
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / i'm inside my bod...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

veinteuno wrote:

i love [email protected]!
it has a very unique plot (well its based on a novel), and it is very funny... specially daruma!
every character has their own "special" thing.
i'd rate it 9/10.
i like the cast!
definitely one of my favorite dramas


i like daruma too! he is my favorite character in there, other members seem to tease him a lot but in a funny way. ^_^
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / i'm inside my bod...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

veinteuno wrote:


SparklingDiamonD wrote:

i love Box-kun.
freakin cute.
episode 7 is hilarious

a funny drama.


i agree...episode 7 is the most hilarious =))
box-kun! =D


me too! episode 7 is my favorite episode, id never thought that it will turn out that way.


btw,
box looks good in the Cyborg 009 costume (the red one)
i think thats the best costume he wore in the series, lol

Izumu looks really kawaii if youll have a deep look at her. lol
7397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Pearl Sapphire Bl...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

veinteuno wrote:


candle13 wrote:


veinteuno wrote:


candle13 wrote:

is this a good drama? hmm... :))

i like to watch this one.. kinda interesting..


for me, it is a good drama...only, you have to *kind of* bear the first episode. the first ep was draggy for me...but after that, it gets a whole lot better :)



*oh, ok* thanks for the info.. :))

i also want to watch this one because of *toma*
[giggles]



toma is very very adorable in this drama! :)
i think toma will be enough reason to finish this drama hehe! you're welcome


really? haha.. =] whew..

i think i'm gonna watch it now.. haha.. :)) thank you so much!!! :))
*toma* is everything..
hehe

1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Manila
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

mark2692 wrote:


veinteuno wrote:


SparklingDiamonD wrote:

i love Box-kun.
freakin cute.
episode 7 is hilarious

a funny drama.


i agree...episode 7 is the most hilarious =))
box-kun! =D


me too! episode 7 is my favorite episode, id never thought that it will turn out that way.


btw,
box looks good in the Cyborg 009 costume (the red one)
i think thats the best costume he wore in the series, lol

Izumu looks really kawaii if youll have a deep look at her. lol




im watching ep 7 again right now, and yes, box looks good in that costume. izumu looks cute..but she looked better when she changed *for 3 minutes* haha
"DANBI" ---this was so witty and very very funny!
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / i'm inside my bod...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08

veinteuno wrote:


mark2692 wrote:


veinteuno wrote:


SparklingDiamonD wrote:

i love Box-kun.
freakin cute.
episode 7 is hilarious

a funny drama.


i agree...episode 7 is the most hilarious =))
box-kun! =D


me too! episode 7 is my favorite episode, id never thought that it will turn out that way.


btw,
box looks good in the Cyborg 009 costume (the red one)
i think thats the best costume he wore in the series, lol

Izumu looks really kawaii if youll have a deep look at her. lol




im watching ep 7 again right now, and yes, box looks good in that costume. izumu looks cute..but she looked better when she changed *for 3 minutes* haha
"DANBI" ---this was so witty and very very funny!


agree. ^_^ now youve said it, im going to watch episode 7 again. ^^
7648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
i think it's good.. at first i thought it's weird but gradually, i find myself enjoying it and i even realized that they're all cool in their own ways.. ^__^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.