First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Wallpaper Requests
Member
58035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

ayumi94 wrote:

anime: Shugo chara
character: Hinamori amu and her shugo charas
background: Sky
quote: Believe in yourself!
pics:

Ps:can u help me to remove the words(wallpaper by...) on the bottom of the wallpaper please!!!


yea.. ill see when im done.. looking at this picture. The girl is rendered Poorly and thats what makes this wallpaper horrible.. Ill have to find the same picture and render it.
Member
58035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

animelover_princess wrote:


Zwill wrote:


animelover_princess wrote:


Zwill wrote:


animelover_princess wrote:


⇒ Pic or pics: and
⇒ Where you want them: All
⇒ What you want written [if you want something written]: Katie Chan
⇒ What kind of background: anything
⇒ what anime it is from and the character: Kamichama Karin I think


Whats your Screen size? This is the most important thing i need to know before i can even start a wallpaper.


ummmm,,,, dunno,,,, just make a big one,,,,,=0


Follow this link

http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com/

When you click this.. numbers

(?) x (?) should come up

whats the numbers?


1024X768



Since Crunchyroll makes the size smaller.. heres the link..

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee59/Zwill1/animelover_princessWallpaper1024X76.jpg
Posted 5/3/08

Zwill wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


Zwill wrote:


animelover_princess wrote:


⇒ Pic or pics: and
⇒ Where you want them: All
⇒ What you want written [if you want something written]: Katie Chan
⇒ What kind of background: anything
⇒ what anime it is from and the character: Kamichama Karin I think


Whats your Screen size? This is the most important thing i need to know before i can even start a wallpaper.


zwill...you still havent done her request >.<


I just got home working 10.5 hours and OT.. gimme a min.


alright sorry >.< i like your wallpapers~! ^^
Posted 5/3/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:

do you really have to say where the pictures/characters are from? like from what anime/manga? what if you don't know?


well the point is that we usually write the anime name on the wallpaper.....and if the pic you gave us isnt good quality we look for it ourselves...thats why ^^;; but if you dont know it...its alright
Member
58035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


momoko-chan331 wrote:

do you really have to say where the pictures/characters are from? like from what anime/manga? what if you don't know?


well the point is that we usually write the anime name on the wallpaper.....and if the pic you gave us isnt good quality we look for it ourselves...thats why ^^;; but if you dont know it...its alright


okie dokie! thank you for telling me! ummmm. . . can i give you the pictures anyway?





You want this all in one wallpaper?
Member
58035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:


Zwill wrote:


momoko-chan331 wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


momoko-chan331 wrote:

do you really have to say where the pictures/characters are from? like from what anime/manga? what if you don't know?


well the point is that we usually write the anime name on the wallpaper.....and if the pic you gave us isnt good quality we look for it ourselves...thats why ^^;; but if you dont know it...its alright


okie dokie! thank you for telling me! ummmm. . . can i give you the pictures anyway?





You want this all in one wallpaper?


nope~ just some random pics. . .you can choose one xD heheh! i couldn't pick one~ they all looked pretty!


yea... just working on a personal project and ill take a look. If i did make one i'd use 2 of the 3 in a wallpaper.
Member
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in wonderland~
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
i wanna have a wallpaper of fye and kurogane of tsubasa chronicle^-^

here's a wallpaper ( picture ) ( as main picture )


and i wanna have some pictures on the background ( with a fade effect )^-^






i hope it's possible^-^ and i wanna hhave as text: kurogane and fye best friends^-^
you may choose the font color^-^nya~
( sorry if there are to manny pictures^-^ )

thanks^-^
Member
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in wonderland~
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

EtherealDreamer wrote:


lunargoddess wrote:

i wanna have a wallpaper of fye and kurogane of tsubasa chronicle^-^

here's a wallpaper ( picture ) ( as main picture )


and i wanna have some pictures on the background ( with a fade effect )^-^






i hope it's possible^-^ and i wanna hhave as text: kurogane and fye best friends^-^
you may choose the font color^-^nya~
( sorry if there are to manny pictures^-^ )

thanks^-^


omg. Oh. My. God. ...Fai.... *-* <--rabid fangirl XD
*grabs this request* please let me do this one for you T.T

....though... i only work on weekends.... n you'd receive it in the weekend..ehe...but please let me do it!!! >.<
....PLEASE!!!


okk^-^ i lay this wallpaper in your hands^-^ nya~ ^-^ lol i'm a fangirl of it too^-^ but when will it be done??

and thanks so much for taking this request^-^
Member
13848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in wonderland~
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

EtherealDreamer wrote:


EtherealDreamer wrote:


lunargoddess wrote:


omg. Oh. My. God. ...Fai.... *-* <--rabid fangirl XD
*grabs this request* please let me do this one for you T.T

....though... i only work on weekends.... n you'd receive it in the weekend..ehe...but please let me do it!!! >.<
....PLEASE!!!


okk^-^ i lay this wallpaper in your hands^-^ nya~ ^-^ lol i'm a fangirl of it too^-^ but when will it be done??

and thanks so much for taking this request^-^


it will be done on thursday or max. by the end of saturday. Although, I WILL try and finish it off as soon as possible, cos' i don't like work pending.
AND THANK U SO MUCH!!! *cries tears of joy* i always wanted to do something on fai <3



it's okk^-^ so , today's sunday so next week it will be done^^ will you then comment or mail me when it's done?? cus i have a verry little memory and i really forget things quick^-^ nya~

Member
621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my secret hide...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 4/28/16
What anime is it from:Prince of tennis
what character:Kikumaru eiji
just that one char or would you like more than 1 in the picture:mm..more of eiji pls!(if can)
What background would you like:Can be tennis court?
what u want to be written:zannen munnen matta raishou!~Kikumaru Eiji~
pic:


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.