Created by mysticgenie
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is your fave Gaze????
Member
20779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
JUNs "Funny Place"
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Reita and URUHA!!!!!
8822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the Netherlands
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
Ruki <3333 !!!!!!!!!!
Member
1093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / PANAMA
Offline
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08
REITA ROCKS!!! he looks too hot!!
I knew it he has a lot of fans (more than ruki ) but I think there are also a lot of girls who just think the same as me
Member
334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
Rukii...his voice is so irresistible...Yay!!!
Member
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
I love all of the members, but there is just something about Ruki that I adore!
Member
947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 11/6/08
reita is winning?
lol for some reason I find that really strange...

ruki or uruha seem like they should be the favorite. Maybe Aoi.

But Kai is MY fav =)
Member
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/25/08
REITA <3
XD
586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
SexyfaceUruha.
Member
947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Toshizou wrote:

SexyfaceUruha.



How could you betray Aoi like that?

All for shame.
Member
12008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

Weeeeee.. I like Reita, Ruki and Aoi.. ^-^ They are all amazing..
586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

mmmhiro wrote:


Toshizou wrote:

SexyfaceUruha.



How could you betray Aoi like that?

All for shame.

I still love Aoi. . .I just love Uruha more at the moment.
Aoi just needs more time.

I did vote for Aoi in the polls though. haha.
586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

mmmhiro wrote:

reita is winning?
lol for some reason I find that really strange...

ruki or uruha seem like they should be the favorite. Maybe Aoi.

But Kai is MY fav =)

Kai is doing strangely well, you must be happy.
Member
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
Reita, Uruha and Ruki, but Ruki the most ^___^ <33 Can't vote becouse can't decide O.O
Member
947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

Toshizou wrote:


mmmhiro wrote:

reita is winning?
lol for some reason I find that really strange...

ruki or uruha seem like they should be the favorite. Maybe Aoi.

But Kai is MY fav =)

Kai is doing strangely well, you must be happy.


Kai always prevails.

Member
312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
Uruha. ♥
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.