First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who has the best equipment?
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
Really, any giant robot pilot is probably better equipped.
4845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
Lelouch's stuff (e.g. Gawain and the other KnightMares)..although most of them were stolen...

cloud strife...awesome sword and motorycycle
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08 , edited 4/28/08
This guy. You should really be more specific on what you mean by "equipment."

8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

Kizer_kun wrote:

Really, any giant robot pilot is probably better equipped.


One of them is even capable of being an antivirus.
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:

Really, any giant robot pilot is probably better equipped.


One of them is even capable of being an antivirus.


I am stumped. Who are we talking about exactly?
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

Kizer_kun wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:

One of them is even capable of being an antivirus.


I am stumped. Who are we talking about exactly?


Hint: Courage.

24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
Sousuke Sagara
Posted 4/28/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:

Really, any giant robot pilot is probably better equipped.


One of them is even capable of being an antivirus.


This isn't counting that do anything, go anywhere, beat anyone monstrosity Tengen Toppa Gurren-Laggan, right?

2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

Daharkas wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:

Really, any giant robot pilot is probably better equipped.


One of them is even capable of being an antivirus.


This isn't counting that do anything, go anywhere, beat anyone monstrosity Tengen Toppa Gurren-Laggan, right?



As long as that monstrosity is a furry at least....
821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
Gon from hunterxhunter...he has a freakin fishing pole!!! what can beat that?

lol just kiddin but i like Allen's akuma weapons even tho they're a part of his body...if ur talkin mecha then it's gotta be the Arbalest from Full Metal Panic...lambdadriver reflect and destroy every projectile thrown at it..nothing beats that
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:

One of them is even capable of being an antivirus.


I am stumped. Who are we talking about exactly?


Hint: Courage.



I am guessing the series is Gaogaigar, since he is the king of braves.
Posted 4/28/08

Kizer_kun wrote:


Daharkas wrote:


valnavatthe1st wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:

Really, any giant robot pilot is probably better equipped.


One of them is even capable of being an antivirus.


This isn't counting that do anything, go anywhere, beat anyone monstrosity Tengen Toppa Gurren-Laggan, right?



As long as that monstrosity is a furry at least....



By monstrosity I mean its mass is slightly smaller than that of an imaginary galaxy. And it has faces everywhere.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

Kizer_kun wrote:

I am guessing the series is Gaogaigar, since he is the king of braves.


Gai does it in FINAL, notably.
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:

I am guessing the series is Gaogaigar, since he is the king of braves.


Gai does it in FINAL, notably.


That is a feat, but can he partake in final dynamic special?
2391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
Dante of Devil may cry!! 8D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.