First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Self Evident Truths
Posted 11/8/07

raitothereaper wrote:

Self Evident Truths:
-There is no such thing as a best friend
-Poor people are sticklers with allowance


it is evident to me that since you have no best friend you conclude that therefore no one else can because you cant. i also conclude that youre wrong.
477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada - Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/8/07

skygod333 wrote:


raitothereaper wrote:

Self Evident Truths:
-There is no such thing as a best friend
-Poor people are sticklers with allowance


it is evident to me that since you have no best friend you conclude that therefore no one else can because you cant. i also conclude that youre wrong.


OBJECTION! - they are self truths - not one opinion or truth has priority over another - not even this one - however i still find it important kind of - to notify -
Posted 11/8/07

Kehymin-Arkross wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


raitothereaper wrote:

Self Evident Truths:
-There is no such thing as a best friend
-Poor people are sticklers with allowance


it is evident to me that since you have no best friend you conclude that therefore no one else can because you cant. i also conclude that youre wrong.


OBJECTION! - they are self truths - not one opinion or truth has priority over another - not even this one - however i still find it important kind of - to notify -


Guess what. i stated what i said as fact and her opinions were incorrect. i stated truths, not opinions.
477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada - Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/8/07

skygod333 wrote:


Kehymin-Arkross wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


raitothereaper wrote:

Self Evident Truths:
-There is no such thing as a best friend
-Poor people are sticklers with allowance


it is evident to me that since you have no best friend you conclude that therefore no one else can because you cant. i also conclude that youre wrong.


OBJECTION! - they are self truths - not one opinion or truth has priority over another - not even this one - however i still find it important kind of - to notify -


Guess what. i stated what i said as fact and her opinions were incorrect. i stated truths, not opinions.


Alright truths that truths that you see - that dosen't make her wrong at all - if you wern't saying that from the start then i guess carry on with whatever...
Posted 11/8/07
^truths to yourself is an opinion. i was stating wide-known facts.
34848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
1. cheese is good
2. breathing is almost as good as cheese
3. emo ppls need to shut their whining, everyone has problems, get over it
1319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
Self evident truth?
1. Everything changes, which means all the other things we think are true, are only for a moment (that can last a little or a lot)
1902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / most likely in bed.
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
#I was born and I will die and the only thing I have a say on is on how to spend the time in between.

#my beliefs, my opinions and my truth change everyday

477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada - Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
Truths = opinions - which often = sterotypes = whats your personal opinion on things? Probably not - but its what i'm able to draw from the whole thing now...theres other things but...
Posted 11/8/07

Kehymin-Arkross wrote:

Truths = opinions - which often = sterotypes = whats your personal opinion on things? Probably not - but its what i'm able to draw from the whole thing now...theres other things but...


truth = fact. opinion = self-truth or belief.
477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada - Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
Well then - thank you for correction.
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
peace is not the absence of war.

any argmument, where the sum of the argument is "because [insert contriversial topic] is bad" is a poor argument and should be ignored.

anyone who disagrees with #2 should have a better argument than "that's not true." if not they're an idiot and should be ignored.

data itself is of little benefit without extrapolation.

Extrapolation simply means appling the data to unrecorded contexts.

Extrapolation of information is the easiest way to fool the masses.

Statistics can be formulated to argue any point.

The heritability coefficent (strength of the effect of your genes) of being born with 2 arms is 0. Being born with two arms is not genetic.

don't trust yourself because your a schemeing bastard.
477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada - Ontario
Offline
Posted 11/8/07

brtl33 wrote:

peace is not the absence of war.

any argmument, where the sum of the argument is "because [insert contriversial topic] is bad" is a poor argument and should be ignored.

anyone who disagrees with #2 should have a better argument than "that's not true." if not they're an idiot and should be ignored.

data itself is of little benefit without extrapolation.

Extrapolation simply means appling the data to unrecorded contexts.

Extrapolation of information is the easiest way to fool the masses.

Statistics can be formulated to argue any point.

The heritability coefficent (strength of the effect of your genes) of being born with 2 arms is 0. Being born with two arms is not genetic.

don't trust yourself because your a schemeing bastard.



Well i just love the sound of all of it!
152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Montreal, Canada
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
there is no absolute truth
suicide is murder, mental torture (pain) is also murder
if your mind is dead, you are dead
we're all born to die, no matter what we do
there is nothing as forever
a smile makes everyone happy, at the same time most smiles are fake
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/8/07
I just though up another:

Unfortunately for athiests, murder is considered wrong nowadays because that commandment was passed down to contempory people by their ancesters who believed in God.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.