First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Are you Hairstylistic? Post your pictures of your hairstyles!
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
<< My natural hair.

My hair's dull, compared to those, it's never been died, I straighten it though because my hair looks like a cloud without the straightening, but I do use a lot of heat protection, so I don't frazzle my hair. I get it cut every so often, but my fringe is a bit too long at the moment, and I wash it every day, deep condition every other day, because the top of my hair gets really greasy but the ends stay dry.

Posted 11/1/08


dunno....but still hot
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
After my car wreck... the only pic of my red hair I have even though it was dyed bright colors for almost 5 years


The only time I've ever styled my hair


Posted 11/1/08

yeah thanks for making me SCROLL for like an hour. haha, just kidding.

and WOW, you've had like..billions of different hairstyles. so unique. haha.
i lovee thee third one though. =]

Posted 11/1/08
Naahz mines is old fashion way
Posted 11/1/08
i dont know how to style my hair haha......well its not that i dont know how but more like i cant be bothered
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / East London!!
Offline
Posted 11/1/08

Tiriri wrote:


My hair in the back.



And faded... I will dye the back again...
and il keep the fringe white.


I love Jrock mullets.


AWESOME HAIR !!!! LOVE IT
3839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / East London!!
Offline
Posted 11/1/08


yeah the biggest number is the current hairstyle
Posted 11/1/08

BATTLElover wrote:


yeah thanks for making me SCROLL for like an hour. haha, just kidding.

and WOW, you've had like..billions of different hairstyles. so unique. haha.
i lovee thee third one though. =]



haha thanks... i feel soo embarassed now for putting my pics up lol ahha~
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / London, England,...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08
Dear god, i never go outside without gelling my hair up, my hair is absoloutly insane, i have one pic of my hair styled into a mohawk on my profile, yeah its not a huge mohawk but who cares, i'm growing my hair anyway and once i do i'm just gonna make it stylishly messy, mwuahaa~
Posted 11/1/08

jcollins wrote:


BATTLElover wrote:


yeah thanks for making me SCROLL for like an hour. haha, just kidding.

and WOW, you've had like..billions of different hairstyles. so unique. haha.
i lovee thee third one though. =]



haha thanks... i feel soo embarassed now for putting my pics up lol ahha~


welcomes. awe don't feel like that. U actually gave me hope that some boys can do their hair. Hehe and yeahh i also agree with that other girl..u have really nice lips.
Posted 11/1/08

BATTLElover wrote:


jcollins wrote:


BATTLElover wrote:


yeah thanks for making me SCROLL for like an hour. haha, just kidding.

and WOW, you've had like..billions of different hairstyles. so unique. haha.
i lovee thee third one though. =]



haha thanks... i feel soo embarassed now for putting my pics up lol ahha~


welcomes. awe don't feel like that. U actually gave me hope that some boys can do their hair. Hehe and yeahh i also agree with that other girl..u have really nice lips. :)


haha thanks. wow i never knew my lips were nice =P...
Posted 11/1/08 , edited 11/1/08

jcollins wrote:


BATTLElover wrote:


jcollins wrote:


BATTLElover wrote:


yeah thanks for making me SCROLL for like an hour. haha, just kidding.

and WOW, you've had like..billions of different hairstyles. so unique. haha.
i lovee thee third one though. =]



haha thanks... i feel soo embarassed now for putting my pics up lol ahha~


welcomes. awe don't feel like that. U actually gave me hope that some boys can do their hair. Hehe and yeahh i also agree with that other girl..u have really nice lips. :)


haha thanks. wow i never knew my lips were nice =P...

welcomee again. ;)

well now you know. Now you can show them off. ;)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.