First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ● Feedback & Comments
Posted 4/30/08
I nomitate this for next week funny picture

Creator
9392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Dade County 305
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

I nomitate this for next week funny picture



Hahaha! That's awesome! I think I might just do that for next week...Thnx!
Posted 5/3/08

Aijin21 wrote:


ghostshadow wrote:

HI!HI! THANKIES FOR THE ADD! ummm.....I WANNA SEE.....ICE CREAM!!!! *puppy eyes*


Lol...Here you go!




OH MY!!!! ICE CREAM~~~!!!! YAY!!! THANK YOU~~~!!!!!! *hugz*
BGICR Supporter
30435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Yo
Creator
9392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Dade County 305
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

frozenwar95 wrote:

Yo


Sup!
BGICR Supporter
30435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

Aijin21 wrote:


frozenwar95 wrote:

Yo


Sup!


nothing much

Posted 5/10/08
Love this group. The forums are so funny. Great job!!!
Creator
9392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Dade County 305
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

myv22 wrote:

Love this group. The forums are so funny. Great job!!!


Glad you like it! Have fun!
Creator
9392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Dade County 305
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

frozenwar95 wrote:


Aijin21 wrote:


frozenwar95 wrote:

Yo


Sup!


nothing much



Same here...Just bored.
BGICR Supporter
30435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

Aijin21 wrote:


frozenwar95 wrote:


Aijin21 wrote:


frozenwar95 wrote:

Yo


Sup!


nothing much



Same here...Just bored.


nice avi xD its awesome

Creator
9392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Dade County 305
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

frozenwar95 wrote:


Aijin21 wrote:


frozenwar95 wrote:


Aijin21 wrote:


frozenwar95 wrote:

Yo


Sup!


nothing much



Same here...Just bored.


nice avi xD its awesome



Thanks!
BGICR Supporter
23607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / slliH onihC
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
whats up?
i invited all my buddies!!
BGICR Supporter
2042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Cebu City
Offline
Posted 5/13/08


KONNICHIWA

this group is so KAKKOII

BGICR Supporter
12882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
thanks for the invite superkid haha..

Just keep this group alive k?

BGICR Supporter
30435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
63
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

Aijin21 wrote:


frozenwar95 wrote:


Aijin21 wrote:


frozenwar95 wrote:


Aijin21 wrote:


frozenwar95 wrote:

Yo


Sup!


nothing much



Same here...Just bored.


nice avi xD its awesome



Thanks!


sorri for the really late reply - and ur welcome

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.