First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply ● Feedback & Comments
BGICR Supporter
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/6/08

Sergiyakun wrote:


BlueRise wrote:

we have group anime and manga, why not a group game and drama? =o

also, since most people couldnt think of a logo for the group, why not a mascot? xD


Allright, sounds like a GREAT set of ideas here....Lookin in to this. !ASDFGHJ



really? o.o;; i almost never get good ideas xD

Moderator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

BlueRise wrote:


Sergiyakun wrote:


BlueRise wrote:

we have group anime and manga, why not a group game and drama? =o

also, since most people couldnt think of a logo for the group, why not a mascot? xD


Allright, sounds like a GREAT set of ideas here....Lookin in to this. !ASDFGHJ



really? o.o;; i almost never get good ideas xD


Most definately.!

BGICR Supporter
9506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
bgicr is getting better and better!!! yippee!!! ^^
BGICR Supporter
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

darkrazor22 wrote:

bgicr is getting better and better!!! yippee!!! ^^


yeah! =D i cant wait for the shirts!!! i have to save up my allowance =3
BGICR Supporter
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/08 , edited 9/25/08
oh! we should have a motto for the group... then it could go on the shirts also!
Posted 11/6/08
What about make member of the month and active moderators......

What about upload pictures contest........
36320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
USER OF THE WEEK AND MONTH

Speed typing contest!!!

go to www.speedtyping.net .. than after you type .. save the screenshot of your point you get!!
BGICR Supporter
22360 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
i think we need a table of contents for the forums because it would make it easier for people to find certain threads if they want

in fact i wouldnt mind making it >.> <.<
BGICR Supporter
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

titanicboy wrote:

USER OF THE WEEK AND MONTH

Speed typing contest!!!

go to www.speedtyping.net .. than after you type .. save the screenshot of your point you get!!


Don't have a camera but I'm 62nd today! I got a score of 604 I believe
BGICR Supporter
14494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Seiso Academy xD
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
just passing by... XD
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09
I should read this more often, there are some great feedbacks on here!
thanks for taking your time off to do this guys!
<3 from the BGICR :D
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

BlueRise wrote:

i think we need a table of contents for the forums because it would make it easier for people to find certain threads if they want

in fact i wouldnt mind making it >.> <.<


REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY
:D
CAN YOU MAKE IT?
I CAN HELP :DDDD
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09 , edited 3/21/09

titanicboy wrote:

USER OF THE WEEK AND MONTH

Speed typing contest!!!

go to www.speedtyping.net .. than after you type .. save the screenshot of your point you get!!


Good idea :D
We should really do member of week!
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

BlueRise wrote:

oh! we should have a motto for the group... then it could go on the shirts also!


I thought it was
"Domination continues..."
or something XD
BGICR Supporter
64822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/09

hs5hen wrote:

how bout qoute of the day??
these are some of my fave:

"How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?" ~ Homer from The Simpsons

"(Earl, looking for Randy, shows the guy his picture) Oooh, while we're showing pictures, here's my, my daughter. That's here fiancee Paul. He's Canadian. But not the French kind, so we're fine with it." ~ Bus Ticket Guy from My Name is Earl

"Yesterday Kyou-kun picked up Tohru-kun! Kyou-kun is a sex fiend!!" ~ Shigure from Fruits Basket


HOLY COW UR A GENIUS! :D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.