First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Rules and Truth About Ecchi anime
821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
agreed...except in kanokon...i dont like it but i've seen a few episodes and it defies some of those rules
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08 , edited 4/28/08

nightcaster23 wrote:



Rule: Whenever a guy is too much of a pervert in an anime series, there will always be ONE girl who breaks his bones everytime he makes his move.
Rule: A shy/embarrassing/blushing look from a girl will switch on a pervert's pervert switch mode.
Rule: All females will become amazinly hot while cosplaying
Rule: The more desperate the male is for a female companion, the less likely he will get one. Also, the more apathetic or unwilling the male wants a female companion, the more likely he will have one (and sometimes more than one).
Rule: The main female character will always be attracted to the main male character no matter how perverted he is.
Rule: In ecchi anime, those who don't want to get involved in ecchi scenes DO get all the ecchi scenes
Rule: In an ecchi anime, there is a tsundere character specially if it's a harem type
Rule: Whenever there is a fist fight that involves at least one girl, her clothes will inevitably be ripped apart or ripped off in one way or another
Rule: If ever there is a monster or robot, it will be perverted.. or if not, will always destroy the girl's clothes
Rule: The airheads or the innocent girls often have the biggest pair of boobs in the series
Rule: There will inevitably be a female character that is jealous of another female character's large breast size
Rule: When a guy gets hugged by a woman with big boobs, the guy's head always gets stuffed between the boobs
Rule: Ecchi anime WILL always have at least 1 boobs accident scene in the whole series
Rule: When the male or female trips, the character will trip the someone else to the ground with him or her and they will inevitably end up on the ground with one on top of the other in a very awkward and kinky situation
Rule: Sometimes when a girl trips on something the guy will often catch her by her breasts and eventually get slapped leaving a red imprint on the left cheek, usually
Rule: Sometimes when the a girl trips, her panties will be exposed leaving the guys staring in delight
Rule: Overweight female characters shall play little or no role in the storyline
Rule: In an ecchi anime, there will always be a beach episode
Rule: In addition to the beach episode.. there will also be a part where they are in the hot springs
Rule: Those who are flat chested in an ecchi anime rarely get the best ecchi scenes
Rule: Enter Pervy, Became Happy, Leave Bloody
Rule: In ecchi anime, even the softest of all breezes will lead to shots and flashes of panties
Rule: An ecchi anime with cheery blossom petals flying around never fails to blow pass the skirt of a gorgeous girl, flaunting her legs and panties.
Rule:: In ecchi anime, nosebleeds are inevitable


What do you guys think?


This list has me sold. It's an open group, right? Hang on. What is the group called?
376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Florida
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
Whats like the best ecchi anime to start off with???? everyone seems to like them so i though i'd watch..
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
There's only one thing I can say about those rules:

"It tears at US! Rewriting Song. Devouring memory. Turning Our Body against us. . .Binding US!!! This cannot be. . . WE. . .WILL. . .NOT. . .BE. . .BOUND!!!"

*self destructs*
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
haaa i feel so bad for the flat chested chiks no echii secens for them haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Dead in a gutter
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

droondood wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:

This thread looks more like a group advertisement to me --__--

You can talk about your "rules" in other threads pertaining to "ecchi" animes.

~reported


Ahem.... this deserves a double post...


WTF DO YOU MEAN REPORTED COUNTERCLOCKWISE??? UR SUCH A *****! GO GET A ****ING LIFE YOU ****ING *****!!! ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME U G*D D*MN RETARD GO F*** YOURSELF IN UR LITTLE CORNER!!!!!


Due to obvious lack of intelligence, your argument FAILS. If you would like to contradict someone please give evidence to support your opinions in some way, or at least post in a manner that doesn't make it seem like you've never learned how to make a civilized comment.
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
The rules that have been talked about so far are really good (people have really been studying they're echii). Although I'd really appreciate if all this drama about wether this is a group advertisement which by the way has nothing to do with echii could just stop (this drama is what I like to call "s*** nobody cares about"). Although on a subject more pertaining to echii... I think we should add rules that signify what makes echii, echii and not hentai. like...

Rule:: an echii usually avoids showing nipple because this makes them dangerously close to being hentai

Rule:: An echii anime never shows intercourse because that would instantly make it hentai
3677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Standing beside t...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
well if you visit our group page, you will see our standard definition of ecchi.. and thanks for the comment DeathDragon.. I myself don't want any of that issue.
761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / why should i tell...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
just wiw that is very true i mean really SO DAMN TRUE
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
nice list of rules
17939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
Would Zero no Tsukaima be considered an ecchi anime? If so then I don't recall there being a beach scene. All in all nice list though, you hit most of your rules right on the head.
893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / uh hu.
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
rule:The "pervert's" and the "shy boy's" always attract the gorgeous student females.

rule: "No" always means "yes" in ecchi animes.
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

DeathDragon550 wrote:

The rules that have been talked about so far are really good (people have really been studying they're echii). Although I'd really appreciate if all this drama about wether this is a group advertisement which by the way has nothing to do with echii could just stop (this drama is what I like to call "s*** nobody cares about"). Although on a subject more pertaining to echii... I think we should add rules that signify what makes echii, echii and not hentai. like...

Rule:: an echii usually avoids showing nipple because this makes them dangerously close to being hentai

Rule:: An echii anime never shows intercourse because that would instantly make it hentai


Those rules are boring and not the least bit funny. Ecchi does not need definitions of that sort, and they serve no purpose.
4615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
Lol Thats A Pretty Good Sum Up
3677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Standing beside t...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

blazin4real wrote:

Would Zero no Tsukaima be considered an ecchi anime? If so then I don't recall there being a beach scene. All in all nice list though, you hit most of your rules right on the head.


I think you can consider it Ecchi after it stepped on to second season.. it did not have a beach episode because the setting was too far from a typical anime series setting. (considering by their names, i think it would be somewhere that is NOT in asia).
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.