First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Ghost at School
1080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Lucky me i have alrdy watch finish the anime
Posted 5/27/08
try youtube.com???
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08

KS90 wrote:

Lucky me i have alrdy watch finish the anime


yes... lucky you :P


takee_misawrote"

try youtube.com???


After my searching there are only 9 episodes with sub titles
Posted 5/28/08
i really didn't liked the series . . .

hell girl was more scary than that
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
of course, jigoku shoujo is really freaky and gory
Posted 5/31/08

fnfgalino wrote:

of course, jigoku shoujo is really freaky and gory


Jigoku Shoujo?
your post has nothing to do with thread

on the topic:
i like the anime
but don't request for anyone to upload it
918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines or Cl...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Its a great anime.. one of the first one I saw aired in animax..
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

padjoy wrote:


fnfgalino wrote:

of course, jigoku shoujo is really freaky and gory


Jigoku Shoujo?
your post has nothing to do with thread



I know, I just somehow replied to a post
anyways... i know it's kinda impossible for user to post the anime here in CR
so, I was trying to ask some info if someone knows where I can watch it
Well, I'm not the only one who wants to watch it
And I agree, it really is a good anime
Posted 5/31/08

fnfgalino wrote:


padjoy wrote:


fnfgalino wrote:

of course, jigoku shoujo is really freaky and gory


Jigoku Shoujo?
your post has nothing to do with thread



I know, I just somehow replied to a post
anyways... i know it's kinda impossible for user to post the anime here in CR
so, I was trying to ask some info if someone knows where I can watch it
Well, I'm not the only one who wants to watch it
And I agree, it really is a good anime


but are you aware that you are breaking the rules?

*Don't ask for licensed Anime
Posting requests to bring back a removed Anime will not be tolerated. They're gone and will remain gone for the foreseeable future (as has been explained in a separate Crunchy News thread). Asking why it's gone or if you can upload a licensed Anime (that you know is licensed), is a waste of our and your own time. It doesn't make it any more likely for a particular Anime to be brought back.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1439&pg=0

can't bring this topic in my first post because that is also against the rules
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Whoa.Hold your horses

Well, I got to admit that was my motive at first...
Ask anyone who can upload it in CR
Then, I tried to search other engines and found the anime... (thanks for those who gave me the Japanese name)
And so now... it looked like I'm the one who's giving people some info where they can watch the anime (though not complete)
To sum it all, I'm not asking anyone here in CR to upload it now...
Posted 5/31/08

fnfgalino wrote:

Whoa.Hold your horses

Well, I got to admit that was my motive at first...
Ask anyone who can upload it in CR
Then, I tried to search other engines and found the anime... (thanks for those who gave me the Japanese name)
And so now... it looked like I'm the one who's giving people some info where they can watch the anime (though not complete)
To sum it all, I'm not asking anyone here in CR to upload it now...


yes i know
thats why i didn't report you
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
And I didn't know that it was lisenced before... Oh well.
I was actually trying to find that anime in DVD shops... unfortunately, I didn't find any
4314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
it's a really good anime....coz it's kinda scary....but will make you laugh sometyms....
Posted 5/31/08
whats it about
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

drymud wrote:

whats it about



Quoted from Wikipedia:

Ghost Stories tells the tale of Satsuki Miyanoshita, who moves with her family to the hometown of her deceased mother. On her first day of school, Satsuki; her brother Keiichirou, a first-grader; their neighbor Hajime Aoyama; Momoko Koigakubo, an older schoolmate; and Reo Kakinoki, a classmate and friend of Hajime's with a penchant for the paranormal visit the abandoned school building adjacent the current school complex and discover that the building is haunted.

It is soon after revealed that Satsuki's mother was responsible for sealing several ghosts who haunted not only the school but also the town, and now they are released due to the urbanization taking place in the surrounding area. Satsuki's mother left behind a book detailing how to exorcize the ghosts once and for all. In her first confront, Satsuki faces a demon called Amanojaku, but in the process Amanojaku is sealed within Satsuki's pet cat, Kaya. Although Amanojaku does not want to help Satsuki at first, the danger soon threatens to envelop the town and it is left up to Satsuki, her friends and Amanojaku to stop the ghosts.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.