First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatars
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08
name:asia
username:Annie9663
Posted 5/19/08
name:chloe
username:Anime49
picture:

thxz alot make it kool
Member
10449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/26/08


Thank you so much.!!!
Member
1860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~~~~~~~~fantasy l...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Tychina wrote:


anime_sport wrote:

Hey everyone!!!!! can u make me an avi using this pic????



Name: Vincere Ip
Border: yes
Extra: anything would be kool!

Thx!




Here u go
hope u like it


I love it.. its better than i imgaine THANKS!!!!
49893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Time & Space
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

anime49 wrote:

name:chloe
username:Anime49
picture:

thxz alot make it kool




hope this is cool enough 4 u
Posted 5/25/08
thxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Member
10449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08


username: glazer 17
name: Glazer
Member
5869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

glazer17 wrote:



username: glazer 17
name: Glazer


hope ya like it
Member
10449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
thank you i love it..=)
2127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08
can u put animeluver_123 for all of them?? nd decorate it any way u want nd for the last one can u make it bigger nd if u cant den its all right





49893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Time & Space
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

animeluver_123 wrote:

can u put animeluver_123 for all of them?? nd decorate it any way u want nd for the last one can u make it bigger nd if u cant den its all right







I don't know which u like more:



2127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

Tychina wrote:


animeluver_123 wrote:

can u put animeluver_123 for all of them?? nd decorate it any way u want nd for the last one can u make it bigger nd if u cant den its all right







I don't know which u like more:





i like the first one better

Posted 6/19/08
Name: Erica
Username: WildCherry
Picture:
Posted 6/19/08
Name: sa-chan
Username: shana04024
Picture:
12328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines.
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
name: paulie
username: rainprincess_cute

can u make it look like this?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.