Post Reply Animation
Member
2955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In my room~
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
Name:
Username:
Banner or Avatar:
Animation:
Picture:
Member
9898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / i hope KOREA.. *s...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
Name:JeZz
Username:seigaku_gal
Banner or Avatar:avatar
Animation:blink,border,water reflection and cute picture pleasee..(ex:bunny,etc..)
Picture:
Member
1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sanji's kitchen!
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
Name:tyeon
Username:tyeon
Banner or Avatar:avatar
Animation:water reflection;text that blinks
Picture:
Member
6985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere you can...
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
Name: Selle
Username: BlackAngel95
Banner or Avatar:avatar
Animation: blink, reflection
Creator
1333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / cebu city
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

seigaku_gal wrote:

Name:JeZz
Username:seigaku_gal
Banner or Avatar:avatar
Animation:blink,border,water reflection and cute picture pleasee..(ex:bunny,etc..)
Picture:



Wat Do U mean Cute pic?
Member
9898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / i hope KOREA.. *s...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

secret1106 wrote:


seigaku_gal wrote:

Name:JeZz
Username:seigaku_gal
Banner or Avatar:avatar
Animation:blink,border,water reflection and cute picture pleasee..(ex:bunny,etc..)
Picture:



Wat Do U mean Cute pic?


like these:

or..
Creator
1333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / cebu city
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

seigaku_gal wrote:


secret1106 wrote:


seigaku_gal wrote:

Name:JeZz
Username:seigaku_gal
Banner or Avatar:avatar
Animation:blink,border,water reflection and cute picture pleasee..(ex:bunny,etc..)
Picture:



Wat Do U mean Cute pic?


like these:

or..


Ok

10145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Maii drim Land a....
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
Name: Jase
Username: JaSe_
Banner or Avatar: Avatar
Animation: blink, border
Picture:
Member
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / unknown
Offline
Posted 9/10/08 , edited 9/10/08
Name : Crunchy
username: crunchy2kool
text: Welcome to My Profile!
border: anything!
Picture: its kind of like this:



































































































































































































































































































































































































































































You must be logged in to post.