First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply when ish season 3 coming out??
1504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore, sengkang
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
may i noe when ish season3 coming out??? so i can go n watch
thxs^^
3578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
july this year
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
Is there any familiar website that where we can watch it??
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
june 33 2120
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / France
Offline
Posted 5/1/08 , edited 5/2/08
official site (3rd saison) is up.
http://www.zero-tsukaima.com/

zero no tsukaima on the radio
http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/animation/016/001/16154.html

Member
528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Dubai
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
lol serious,
any exact date?
Member
4021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / phillipines
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
its said to air in japan at july 8 but its not confirmed but its july so we are going to wait till then!!~
Member
8224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / the dot on the map
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
I saw somewhere that the elf that saito saw would become a main character for the 3rd season..
Member
1091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in the us
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
[red]its gonna be on june or july
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

nownthenguy wrote:

I saw somewhere that the elf that saito saw would become a main character for the 3rd season..


the elf is not the main character but a regular, meaning they will appear very often throughout season 3.
ZnT RULES!!! ^^
Member
8224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / the dot on the map
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
oh yah sorry I meant to type that ;P
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/15/08 , edited 5/15/08
Hecate the Combat Butler, Shakugan no Shana, and Zero no Tsukaima rules!!!! because of the main heroines (that is a tsundere and voiced by Kugimiya-san) and the main characters (who has the same voice actors [SnS & ZnT only])

All its new season will be aired later this year... HtCB (unknown), SnS (aired in any of the last 2 months of this year), ZnT (either june or july)
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

carloglenn wrote:

Hecate the Combat Butler, Shakugan no Shana, and Zero no Tsukaima rules!!!! because of the main heroines (that is a tsundere and voiced by Kugimiya-san) and the main characters (who has the same voice actors [SnS & ZnT only])

All its new season will be aired later this year... HtCB (unknown), SnS (aired in any of the last 2 months of this year), ZnT (either june or july)


SnS is gonna have another season??
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

shadowkeeper wrote:


carloglenn wrote:

Hecate the Combat Butler, Shakugan no Shana, and Zero no Tsukaima rules!!!! because of the main heroines (that is a tsundere and voiced by Kugimiya-san) and the main characters (who has the same voice actors [SnS & ZnT only])

All its new season will be aired later this year... HtCB (unknown), SnS (aired in any of the last 2 months of this year), ZnT (either june or july)


SnS is gonna have another season??


yup thats right... although i just heard it though.... but i hope so... after all the silver hasn't still been compromised yet...
8561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
yea but dont kno date <_<;
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.