First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
What do u think will Zero's fate?
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

XxLilMousyxX wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:

even if he drank the blood of 2 kuran clan vampires, that doesn't rid him of his fate of falling to level E...

and so the story, as EMO as it already is, most probably will have an EMO ending.

yuuki shoots zero.

it will be inevitable. unless another way of ridding ex-human vampires of their fate (other than drinking their masters' blood), zero dies. aww.




once again....Ichiru shot Zero not Yuki and Kaname! <_<;


yeah..aww. maybe..assuming zero WILL get out of that ordeal alive, i mean. hehe
Member
280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Florida, Tampa
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

jellybean101 wrote:


XxLilMousyxX wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:

even if he drank the blood of 2 kuran clan vampires, that doesn't rid him of his fate of falling to level E...

and so the story, as EMO as it already is, most probably will have an EMO ending.

yuuki shoots zero.

it will be inevitable. unless another way of ridding ex-human vampires of their fate (other than drinking their masters' blood), zero dies. aww.




once again....Ichiru shot Zero not Yuki and Kaname! <_<;


yeah..aww. maybe..assuming zero WILL get out of that ordeal alive, i mean. hehe


YEA HOPE zERO WONT DIE DAMM YOU iCHIRU
Member
280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Florida, Tampa
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
OOPS caps sry
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

XxLilMousyxX wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:


XxLilMousyxX wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:

even if he drank the blood of 2 kuran clan vampires, that doesn't rid him of his fate of falling to level E...

and so the story, as EMO as it already is, most probably will have an EMO ending.

yuuki shoots zero.

it will be inevitable. unless another way of ridding ex-human vampires of their fate (other than drinking their masters' blood), zero dies. aww.




once again....Ichiru shot Zero not Yuki and Kaname! <_<;


yeah..aww. maybe..assuming zero WILL get out of that ordeal alive, i mean. hehe


YEA HOPE zERO WONT DIE DAMM YOU iCHIRU


yeah!! but come to think of it, ichiru shooting zero a nice plot twist..at least it keeps me itching for more!! can't wait for ch40!!
Member
101729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Yuuki is going to save him I think
Member
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
Hes going to be saved
Member
2298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Well wouldn't you...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
If you all read the manga, you all would know that...
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Washington, USA
Offline
Posted 5/3/08 , edited 5/3/08
My guess is that Kaname might actually be the one to die not Zero. Zero probably kills Rido and perhaps confesses his love for Yuuki we all know he has.
Posted 5/3/08
Saved~!! ->> I hope =/
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

crunchy_princess wrote:

If you all read the manga, you all would know that...


corrections:



yup! the manga is cool! ^^
2116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

DawgsKitten wrote:

I am not sure what will happen with Zero....
So I think that this awesome thing will happen where he won't die from that since he drank purebloods blood and is a hunter maybe he has built up a tolerance to it I DON'T KNOW but I am hoping. He can't just die without doing anything....But other than that part, I think that he will save Yuuki from Rido, because Rido will kill Kaname, Yuuki will want to kill herself because Kaname is dead, Zero steps in the way and saves her, gets badly hurt, Yuuki falls in love with him again, since it'll be a thing like :

Yuuki: I thought you hated me!What are you doing?
Zero: *looks at her* Idiot.....*passes out*
and then Yuuki offers him blood again or something.

I dunno. Just a guess. ^-^


i thought he's still still going to be shot, he wasn't shot yet...AND I do hope zero won't DIE..I also kinda want hin ang yuuki to end up together...
Member
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
Yeah I dont think zero will fall to level E,
which is good
Member
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore.
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

Reikuro wrote:

My guess is that Kaname might actually be the one to die not Zero. Zero probably kills Rido and perhaps confesses his love for Yuuki we all know he has.



hmm nice ending. very sweet. and it fits. kaname shd just go and cannot ends up wif yuki. it'll be weird.
Member
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

jellybean101 wrote:


XxLilMousyxX wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:


XxLilMousyxX wrote:


jellybean101 wrote:

even if he drank the blood of 2 kuran clan vampires, that doesn't rid him of his fate of falling to level E...

and so the story, as EMO as it already is, most probably will have an EMO ending.

yuuki shoots zero.

it will be inevitable. unless another way of ridding ex-human vampires of their fate (other than drinking their masters' blood), zero dies. aww.




once again....Ichiru shot Zero not Yuki and Kaname! <_<;


yeah..aww. maybe..assuming zero WILL get out of that ordeal alive, i mean. hehe


YEA HOPE zERO WONT DIE DAMM YOU iCHIRU


yeah!! but come to think of it, ichiru shooting zero a nice plot twist..at least it keeps me itching for more!! can't wait for ch40!!


I so think he's going to be "rescued" by his mentor or the chairman... they just can't kill off Zero like that!
Posted 5/4/08

mayaxXx wrote:

probably saved..........hopefullyor it will be too sad.


i agree
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.