First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Library
Student
5363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
example titles(its just an example,but its ok if u want to read...)::
(Anime)
=La Corda D'oro~Primo Passo
=Air Gear
=Fate/Stay Night
=Ginban Kaleidoscope
=Gunslinger Girl
=Kyou Kara Maou(season 1/season 2)
=Yakitate Ja-Pan
~there's alot more...u can request any story u want~

(Cartoon)
=Totally Spies
=Shuriken School
=Monster Allergy
=Master Mystery
there's lot more...pls let me know any stories u want to read...~

(History)
=History Of Music
=History Of The World
=History Of Science
=History Of Mathematics
=History Of English
there's lot more...pls let me know any stories u want to read...~

Student
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Japan-Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

amitoarito wrote:

example titles(its just an example,but its ok if u want to read...)::
(Anime)
=La Corda D'oro~Primo Passo
=Air Gear
=Fate/Stay Night
=Ginban Kaleidoscope
=Gunslinger Girl
=Kyou Kara Maou(season 1/season 2)
=Yakitate Ja-Pan
~there's alot more...u can request any story u want~

(Cartoon)
=Totally Spies
=Shuriken School
=Monster Allergy
=Master Mystery
there's lot more...pls let me know any stories u want to read...~

(History)
=History Of Music
=History Of The World
=History Of Science
=History Of Mathematics
=History Of English
there's lot more...pls let me know any stories u want to read...~



air gear plz...thx...
Student
5363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

akitoagito wrote:


amitoarito wrote:

example titles(its just an example,but its ok if u want to read...)::
(Anime)
=La Corda D'oro~Primo Passo
=Air Gear
=Fate/Stay Night
=Ginban Kaleidoscope
=Gunslinger Girl
=Kyou Kara Maou(season 1/season 2)
=Yakitate Ja-Pan
~there's alot more...u can request any story u want~

(Cartoon)
=Totally Spies
=Shuriken School
=Monster Allergy
=Master Mystery
there's lot more...pls let me know any stories u want to read...~

(History)
=History Of Music
=History Of The World
=History Of Science
=History Of Mathematics
=History Of English
there's lot more...pls let me know any stories u want to read...~



air gear plz...thx...



kay..heh??*low voice*kaitou-nii-chan....irasshai...
chotto mate ne...

Air Gear:::=

Itsuki "Ikki" Minami, is a student and a delinquent. Also known as the "Unbeatable Babyface". Ikki is the leader of the youth gang by the name of "East Side Gunz" (Hikatsuganzu). Upon his return home after being humiliated by a Storm Rider team called the Skull Saders, Ikki discovers a secret hidden from him by his benefactors, the Noyamano sisters. The sisters belong to a group of Storm Riders who go by the team name of Sleeping Forest. In the anime, learning the sisters' secret angers him and he steals a pair of Air Trecks, abbreviated as "AT". (In the manga, the sisters give a pair of ATs to him and invite him to skate with them.) Ikki eventually settles his grudge with the Skull Saders, but in the process he receives more than the simple satisfaction of revenge. Determined to experience the sensation of "flight" for as long as he can, Ikki is quickly engaged in the mysterious, irresistible world of Air Treks.
Student
1311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / SOMEWHERE OUT THE...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

amitoarito wrote:

example titles(its just an example,but its ok if u want to read...)::
(Anime)
=La Corda D'oro~Primo Passo
=Air Gear
=Fate/Stay Night
=Ginban Kaleidoscope
=Gunslinger Girl
=Kyou Kara Maou(season 1/season 2)
=Yakitate Ja-Pan
~there's alot more...u can request any story u want~

(Cartoon)
=Totally Spies
=Shuriken School
=Monster Allergy
=Master Mystery
there's lot more...pls let me know any stories u want to read...~

(History)
=History Of Music
=History Of The World
=History Of Science
=History Of Mathematics
=History Of English
there's lot more...pls let me know any stories u want to read...~





neeee!!!! la corda d' oro onegaishimasu!!!(my fav. anime)
Posted 5/2/08
can i be a librarian too??
44555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
~Secret~
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
( can i be the Boys Librarian =.= ... u put the syaoran pic ... impossible i can reject the job =.= )
Student
5363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08

lyka117 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:

example titles(its just an example,but its ok if u want to read...)::
(Anime)
=La Corda D'oro~Primo Passo
=Air Gear
=Fate/Stay Night
=Ginban Kaleidoscope
=Gunslinger Girl
=Kyou Kara Maou(season 1/season 2)
=Yakitate Ja-Pan
~there's alot more...u can request any story u want~

(Cartoon)
=Totally Spies
=Shuriken School
=Monster Allergy
=Master Mystery
there's lot more...pls let me know any stories u want to read...~

(History)
=History Of Music
=History Of The World
=History Of Science
=History Of Mathematics
=History Of English
there's lot more...pls let me know any stories u want to read...~





neeee!!!! la corda d' oro onegaishimasu!!!(my fav. anime)


Hai....comin'...here::

Hino Kahoko is a second year student at a Seisou Academy, a school where the students are divided into two groups: those who wear the gray uniforms, the General Education students, and those who wear the cream colored blazers, who have chosen a musical instrument as their course of study. One day Lili, the mischievous musical fairy who had blessed the original founder of the school, finds Kahoko running late to class. Delighted that she is able to see him, Lili grants Kahoko a magical violin, and a place in the school's annual musical competition, which many students in the music department wish to partake in.

Kahoko refuses, only to be pressed on by the fairy, who constantly nags her until she finally gives way to his pleads. She reluctantly accepts the instrument.

As she practices her pieces, Kahoko is amazed that she can play any piece on the violin as long as she knows the tune.
~Enjoy~
Student
876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

amitoarito wrote:


krishyn85 wrote:

hmmm -reading something-
speaking of books anybody knows bout the anime
"whisper of the heart"♥.. ??
its a good anime^^ *ShhSSh!!"<- librarian


Welcome To The Library...
Whisper Of The Heart:

Plot

The main character of Whisper of the Heart is a 15-year old girl named Shizuku Tsukishima who is in junior high school in Tama New Town, on the outskirts of Tokyo. She loves reading and writing in her spare time, but her parents wish she would pay more attention to her schoolwork and her upcoming high-school entrance exams. However, her love of reading fairy tales and her work in putting new words to the song, "Take Me Home, Country Roads" consumes her time and energy.

One day Shizuku sees a chubby cat riding on the train with her. She follows the cat off the train and ends up at an unusual little curiosity shop. She meets the shop's owner, a kindly old man, who shows her to a unique grandfather clock which he is repairing. Only at 12 o'clock, a dwarf and an elf appear in the clock. The tales relates that the elven princess, who has been turned into a sheep, can only appear for a short time, at 12:00. The dwarf king, who is her love, appears to see her for that brief time each day. Shizuku also notices a small statue of a cat dressed in fine clothes, known as the Baron, who will eventually become the basis of the story Shizuku will write.

Later, she finds out that Sugimura, a classmate and old friend whom her best friend Yuko has a crush on, likes her. However, she says that they have to stay only friends.

Afterwards, outside the shop, Shizuku finds Seiji Amasawa, a boy from her school whose name she had first noticed on the cards of her library books: he had checked out many of the same books before she did. The shopkeeper is Seiji's grandfather. Seiji and Shizuku's first encounters are brief and uncomfortable, but eventually they grow close to one another. Shizuku learns that Seiji is working to become a luthier. Ashamed that she has no similar aspirations, Shizuku dedicates herself to writing, abandoning her studies and falls further behind at school, which causes conflict between her and her mother, father and older sister.

When Seiji leaves for Cremona, Italy, to begin a trial apprenticeship with an instrument-maker, Seiji's grandfather helps encourage Shizuku to complete her ambitious writing project. The movie's resolution comes as Shizuku finishes her story and decides to resume her schoolwork; Seiji later returns from his first stay in Italy after two months where he then proposes to Shizuku, who accepts joyfully. The credits sequence at the end of the movie shows several of Shizuku's classmates walking by, including Yuko, who stops and waits for Sugimura. They meet, talk for a little while, and then walk off together, presumably as a couple now that Yuko has confessed.
..........................................................................................................................................................................................


oh!! well.. thats the story.. its a very nice anime!!
tnx sis... i ♥ ds anime...
Student
5363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

krishyn85 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


krishyn85 wrote:

hmmm -reading something-
speaking of books anybody knows bout the anime
"whisper of the heart"♥.. ??
its a good anime^^ *ShhSSh!!"<- librarian


Welcome To The Library...
Whisper Of The Heart:

Plot

The main character of Whisper of the Heart is a 15-year old girl named Shizuku Tsukishima who is in junior high school in Tama New Town, on the outskirts of Tokyo. She loves reading and writing in her spare time, but her parents wish she would pay more attention to her schoolwork and her upcoming high-school entrance exams. However, her love of reading fairy tales and her work in putting new words to the song, "Take Me Home, Country Roads" consumes her time and energy.

One day Shizuku sees a chubby cat riding on the train with her. She follows the cat off the train and ends up at an unusual little curiosity shop. She meets the shop's owner, a kindly old man, who shows her to a unique grandfather clock which he is repairing. Only at 12 o'clock, a dwarf and an elf appear in the clock. The tales relates that the elven princess, who has been turned into a sheep, can only appear for a short time, at 12:00. The dwarf king, who is her love, appears to see her for that brief time each day. Shizuku also notices a small statue of a cat dressed in fine clothes, known as the Baron, who will eventually become the basis of the story Shizuku will write.

Later, she finds out that Sugimura, a classmate and old friend whom her best friend Yuko has a crush on, likes her. However, she says that they have to stay only friends.

Afterwards, outside the shop, Shizuku finds Seiji Amasawa, a boy from her school whose name she had first noticed on the cards of her library books: he had checked out many of the same books before she did. The shopkeeper is Seiji's grandfather. Seiji and Shizuku's first encounters are brief and uncomfortable, but eventually they grow close to one another. Shizuku learns that Seiji is working to become a luthier. Ashamed that she has no similar aspirations, Shizuku dedicates herself to writing, abandoning her studies and falls further behind at school, which causes conflict between her and her mother, father and older sister.

When Seiji leaves for Cremona, Italy, to begin a trial apprenticeship with an instrument-maker, Seiji's grandfather helps encourage Shizuku to complete her ambitious writing project. The movie's resolution comes as Shizuku finishes her story and decides to resume her schoolwork; Seiji later returns from his first stay in Italy after two months where he then proposes to Shizuku, who accepts joyfully. The credits sequence at the end of the movie shows several of Shizuku's classmates walking by, including Yuko, who stops and waits for Sugimura. They meet, talk for a little while, and then walk off together, presumably as a couple now that Yuko has confessed.
..........................................................................................................................................................................................


oh!! well.. thats the story.. its a very nice anime!!
tnx sis... i ♥ ds anime...


np...
welcome to the library btw...:)
Student
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Japan-Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

amitoarito wrote:


akitoagito wrote:


amitoarito wrote:

example titles(its just an example,but its ok if u want to read...)::
(Anime)
=La Corda D'oro~Primo Passo
=Air Gear
=Fate/Stay Night
=Ginban Kaleidoscope
=Gunslinger Girl
=Kyou Kara Maou(season 1/season 2)
=Yakitate Ja-Pan
~there's alot more...u can request any story u want~

(Cartoon)
=Totally Spies
=Shuriken School
=Monster Allergy
=Master Mystery
there's lot more...pls let me know any stories u want to read...~

(History)
=History Of Music
=History Of The World
=History Of Science
=History Of Mathematics
=History Of English
there's lot more...pls let me know any stories u want to read...~



air gear plz...thx...



kay..heh??*low voice*kaitou-nii-chan....irasshai...
chotto mate ne...

Air Gear:::=

Itsuki "Ikki" Minami, is a student and a delinquent. Also known as the "Unbeatable Babyface". Ikki is the leader of the youth gang by the name of "East Side Gunz" (Hikatsuganzu). Upon his return home after being humiliated by a Storm Rider team called the Skull Saders, Ikki discovers a secret hidden from him by his benefactors, the Noyamano sisters. The sisters belong to a group of Storm Riders who go by the team name of Sleeping Forest. In the anime, learning the sisters' secret angers him and he steals a pair of Air Trecks, abbreviated as "AT". (In the manga, the sisters give a pair of ATs to him and invite him to skate with them.) Ikki eventually settles his grudge with the Skull Saders, but in the process he receives more than the simple satisfaction of revenge. Determined to experience the sensation of "flight" for as long as he can, Ikki is quickly engaged in the mysterious, irresistible world of Air Treks.


Arigatou

Student
7755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / where no one can...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
heya could anyone show me where the cook books are i ried but i got lost
Student
5363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

aznmem_10 wrote:

heya could anyone show me where the cook books are i ried but i got lost


u want reciepes or other....

Student
7755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / where no one can...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

amitoarito wrote:


aznmem_10 wrote:

heya could anyone show me where the cook books are i ried but i got lost


u want reciepes or other....


ummm recpies plz

Student
5363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

aznmem_10 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


aznmem_10 wrote:

heya could anyone show me where the cook books are i ried but i got lost


u want reciepes or other....


ummm recpies plz



wat recipies u want?i'll try to find...

Moderator
59179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
-_-.... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.