First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Library
Student
7755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where no one can...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

amitoarito wrote:


aznmem_10 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


aznmem_10 wrote:

heya could anyone show me where the cook books are i ried but i got lost


u want reciepes or other....


ummm recpies plz



wat recipies u want?i'll try to find...


umm recipes on how to make sweets like truffles,chocolate,eclaires and other ones u can find
Student
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Zeta-Reticuli
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
*whispers*
Uh...anyone ever heard of Coraline?
Can I have the summary please? Thanks ^^
Student
12480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nice to meet you!!!! oh...im being too loud sry.....hiii *whispers*
Student
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

fugu-chan wrote:

*whispers*
Uh...anyone ever heard of Coraline?
Can I have the summary please? Thanks ^^


here:

Coraline is the story of a young girl named Coraline.

Having recently moved into a new apartment with her loving but distracted and preoccupied parents, Coraline finds herself bored one rainy day and, upon her father's suggestion, decides to explore the flat. She finds a locked door in the drawing room, which her mother opens and explains once led to the flat next door but was bricked up when the building (which was once a single house) was separated into apartments. That night, Coraline hears a strange noise and sees a small black shadow slip down the hall outside her bedroom and into the drawing room. When Coraline turns on the light, it has vanished.

The next day she takes her mother's key and opens the door to find, instead of a brick wall, a dark corridor which leads to another apartment, seemingly a twisted copy of her own. This alternate world is inhabited by her "Other Mother" and "Other Father", two duplicates of her parents except with buttons sewn over their eyes. Once there, her Other Mother traps Coraline in the other world by kidnapping her parents, wanting her to live there forever. Coraline learns that her Other Mother captured three other children before her and turned them into ghosts, stealing their souls.

Desperate to escape, Coraline makes a bet with her Other Mother: If she can find the three children's souls and her parents, then they can all go home. The Other Mother agrees, swearing to honor the agreement on her "good right hand". Coraline uses a stone with a hole in it (given to her previously by an eccentric neighbor) to find the children's souls, despite attempts by the Other Mother to trick her. The children warn Coraline that the Other Mother will break her word sooner than let Coraline leave. Coraline confronts her Other Mother and pretends to guess falsely that her real parents are trapped in the corridor between the two flats. When the Other Mother opens the door to prove that she's wrong, Coraline escapes with the souls, the key to the door, and her parents (who were actually hidden as ornaments in a snow globe above the mantelpiece) by throwing a cat at the other mother. The other mother bleeds black tar instead of blood.

The children are able to pass on to the afterlife, but Coraline's task is not yet done. After breaking her word, the Other Mother sends her good right hand to retrieve the black key when it gets caught in the door between the two flats. The hand enters Coraline's world and tries to steal the key from her. Coraline manages to lure the hand to a well and tricks it into falling into the well, ridding the world of the danger of the Other Mother forever.

This novel deals with concerns about identity, family love and belief in one's self.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Enjoy...
Student
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

hikasne wrote:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nice to meet you!!!! oh...im being too loud sry.....hiii *whispers*


its ok...=D..
.nice to meet u too...=)..
Student
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

aznmem_10 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


aznmem_10 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


aznmem_10 wrote:

heya could anyone show me where the cook books are i ried but i got lost


u want reciepes or other....


ummm recpies plz



wat recipies u want?i'll try to find...


umm recipes on how to make sweets like truffles,chocolate,eclaires and other ones u can find


im sorry but i can only find this..:

CHOCOLATE ECLAIRS

ECLAIR:

1 c. water
1/2 c. butter
1 c. flour
4 eggs

Bring to rolling boil water and butter. Take off heat. Add flour and stir with spoon until ball can be formed. Add eggs. Beat like crazy. Mix until dough is very stiff; otherwise it will run all over pan. Drop by full teaspoons onto a cookie sheet for individual serving; put in a circular ring or in a strip. Bake 45-50 minutes at 400 degrees. Cool out of draft.

FILLING:

2 pkg. instant French vanilla pudding
2 1/2 c. milk
1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix pudding and milk. Mix well. Fold in Cool Whip and vanilla. Slice eclair in half and fill generously with entire amount of filling. Replace top of eclair. Drizzle top of eclair with Chocolate Sauce.

CHOCOLATE SAUCE:

6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/3 c. canned milk
1/2 c. butter
2 c. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

Melt chocolate chips and butter together. Gradually add milk and powdered sugar. Bring to boil. Stir continuously. Boil for 8 minutes. Remove from heat and add vanilla.

Makes 3/4 quart.
____________________________________________________________________________________
im so sorry...
Student
7755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where no one can...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

amitoarito wrote:


aznmem_10 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


aznmem_10 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


aznmem_10 wrote:

heya could anyone show me where the cook books are i ried but i got lost


u want reciepes or other....


ummm recpies plz



wat recipies u want?i'll try to find...


umm recipes on how to make sweets like truffles,chocolate,eclaires and other ones u can find


im sorry but i can only find this..:

CHOCOLATE ECLAIRS

ECLAIR:

1 c. water
1/2 c. butter
1 c. flour
4 eggs

Bring to rolling boil water and butter. Take off heat. Add flour and stir with spoon until ball can be formed. Add eggs. Beat like crazy. Mix until dough is very stiff; otherwise it will run all over pan. Drop by full teaspoons onto a cookie sheet for individual serving; put in a circular ring or in a strip. Bake 45-50 minutes at 400 degrees. Cool out of draft.

FILLING:

2 pkg. instant French vanilla pudding
2 1/2 c. milk
1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix pudding and milk. Mix well. Fold in Cool Whip and vanilla. Slice eclair in half and fill generously with entire amount of filling. Replace top of eclair. Drizzle top of eclair with Chocolate Sauce.

CHOCOLATE SAUCE:

6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/3 c. canned milk
1/2 c. butter
2 c. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

Melt chocolate chips and butter together. Gradually add milk and powdered sugar. Bring to boil. Stir continuously. Boil for 8 minutes. Remove from heat and add vanilla.

Makes 3/4 quart.
____________________________________________________________________________________
im so sorry...

its ohk this is enough thx alot
Student
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Zeta-Reticuli
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

amitoarito wrote:


fugu-chan wrote:

*whispers*
Uh...anyone ever heard of Coraline?
Can I have the summary please? Thanks ^^


here:

Coraline is the story of a young girl named Coraline.

Having recently moved into a new apartment with her loving but distracted and preoccupied parents, Coraline finds herself bored one rainy day and, upon her father's suggestion, decides to explore the flat. She finds a locked door in the drawing room, which her mother opens and explains once led to the flat next door but was bricked up when the building (which was once a single house) was separated into apartments. That night, Coraline hears a strange noise and sees a small black shadow slip down the hall outside her bedroom and into the drawing room. When Coraline turns on the light, it has vanished.

The next day she takes her mother's key and opens the door to find, instead of a brick wall, a dark corridor which leads to another apartment, seemingly a twisted copy of her own. This alternate world is inhabited by her "Other Mother" and "Other Father", two duplicates of her parents except with buttons sewn over their eyes. Once there, her Other Mother traps Coraline in the other world by kidnapping her parents, wanting her to live there forever. Coraline learns that her Other Mother captured three other children before her and turned them into ghosts, stealing their souls.

Desperate to escape, Coraline makes a bet with her Other Mother: If she can find the three children's souls and her parents, then they can all go home. The Other Mother agrees, swearing to honor the agreement on her "good right hand". Coraline uses a stone with a hole in it (given to her previously by an eccentric neighbor) to find the children's souls, despite attempts by the Other Mother to trick her. The children warn Coraline that the Other Mother will break her word sooner than let Coraline leave. Coraline confronts her Other Mother and pretends to guess falsely that her real parents are trapped in the corridor between the two flats. When the Other Mother opens the door to prove that she's wrong, Coraline escapes with the souls, the key to the door, and her parents (who were actually hidden as ornaments in a snow globe above the mantelpiece) by throwing a cat at the other mother. The other mother bleeds black tar instead of blood.

The children are able to pass on to the afterlife, but Coraline's task is not yet done. After breaking her word, the Other Mother sends her good right hand to retrieve the black key when it gets caught in the door between the two flats. The hand enters Coraline's world and tries to steal the key from her. Coraline manages to lure the hand to a well and tricks it into falling into the well, ridding the world of the danger of the Other Mother forever.

This novel deals with concerns about identity, family love and belief in one's self.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Enjoy...



thanks a lot ^^
Student
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

aznmem_10 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


aznmem_10 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


aznmem_10 wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


aznmem_10 wrote:

heya could anyone show me where the cook books are i ried but i got lost


u want reciepes or other....


ummm recpies plz



wat recipies u want?i'll try to find...


umm recipes on how to make sweets like truffles,chocolate,eclaires and other ones u can find


im sorry but i can only find this..:

CHOCOLATE ECLAIRS

ECLAIR:

1 c. water
1/2 c. butter
1 c. flour
4 eggs

Bring to rolling boil water and butter. Take off heat. Add flour and stir with spoon until ball can be formed. Add eggs. Beat like crazy. Mix until dough is very stiff; otherwise it will run all over pan. Drop by full teaspoons onto a cookie sheet for individual serving; put in a circular ring or in a strip. Bake 45-50 minutes at 400 degrees. Cool out of draft.

FILLING:

2 pkg. instant French vanilla pudding
2 1/2 c. milk
1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix pudding and milk. Mix well. Fold in Cool Whip and vanilla. Slice eclair in half and fill generously with entire amount of filling. Replace top of eclair. Drizzle top of eclair with Chocolate Sauce.

CHOCOLATE SAUCE:

6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 1/3 c. canned milk
1/2 c. butter
2 c. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

Melt chocolate chips and butter together. Gradually add milk and powdered sugar. Bring to boil. Stir continuously. Boil for 8 minutes. Remove from heat and add vanilla.

Makes 3/4 quart.
____________________________________________________________________________________
im so sorry...

its ohk this is enough thx alot


hehehe...np...sorry again...tq 4 comin to the library btw...=D
Student
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

fugu-chan wrote:


amitoarito wrote:


fugu-chan wrote:

*whispers*
Uh...anyone ever heard of Coraline?
Can I have the summary please? Thanks ^^


here:

Coraline is the story of a young girl named Coraline.

Having recently moved into a new apartment with her loving but distracted and preoccupied parents, Coraline finds herself bored one rainy day and, upon her father's suggestion, decides to explore the flat. She finds a locked door in the drawing room, which her mother opens and explains once led to the flat next door but was bricked up when the building (which was once a single house) was separated into apartments. That night, Coraline hears a strange noise and sees a small black shadow slip down the hall outside her bedroom and into the drawing room. When Coraline turns on the light, it has vanished.

The next day she takes her mother's key and opens the door to find, instead of a brick wall, a dark corridor which leads to another apartment, seemingly a twisted copy of her own. This alternate world is inhabited by her "Other Mother" and "Other Father", two duplicates of her parents except with buttons sewn over their eyes. Once there, her Other Mother traps Coraline in the other world by kidnapping her parents, wanting her to live there forever. Coraline learns that her Other Mother captured three other children before her and turned them into ghosts, stealing their souls.

Desperate to escape, Coraline makes a bet with her Other Mother: If she can find the three children's souls and her parents, then they can all go home. The Other Mother agrees, swearing to honor the agreement on her "good right hand". Coraline uses a stone with a hole in it (given to her previously by an eccentric neighbor) to find the children's souls, despite attempts by the Other Mother to trick her. The children warn Coraline that the Other Mother will break her word sooner than let Coraline leave. Coraline confronts her Other Mother and pretends to guess falsely that her real parents are trapped in the corridor between the two flats. When the Other Mother opens the door to prove that she's wrong, Coraline escapes with the souls, the key to the door, and her parents (who were actually hidden as ornaments in a snow globe above the mantelpiece) by throwing a cat at the other mother. The other mother bleeds black tar instead of blood.

The children are able to pass on to the afterlife, but Coraline's task is not yet done. After breaking her word, the Other Mother sends her good right hand to retrieve the black key when it gets caught in the door between the two flats. The hand enters Coraline's world and tries to steal the key from her. Coraline manages to lure the hand to a well and tricks it into falling into the well, ridding the world of the danger of the Other Mother forever.

This novel deals with concerns about identity, family love and belief in one's self.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Enjoy...



thanks a lot ^^


hehehe...np...tq 4 comin to the library btw...=D
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 6/30/08 , edited 6/30/08



i've read it b4 at least i think so but it was 2years ago so i don't remember all of it
Student
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

himeko6645 wrote:




i've read it b4 at least i think so but it was 2years ago so i don't remember all of it


that story?Caroline deshou?
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
yeah i've read it b4 i can't remember all of it but it as a really good book ^^
Student
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
ooo...ic...
Student
336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / u k
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
zzzzzzzzzzzz *wakes up in back off library* when did i come in here,
i came in here do do somethink what was it?
oohhh well mite as well join her over there and go bk to sleep *sleeps*
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.