First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Pictures
Creator
22861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in jaejoong's ♥ f...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

leeteuklover wrote:

can i get a pic of leeteuk please with my name written on it(my name is melissa) and can it be made by mashi92 if possible or anyone i dnt mind thanks


ok...here the pics...
hope you like it..^_^



Creator
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

dogluverz1 wrote:


thina1 wrote:

can i get a pic of ya tou and xiao bing together??


ok! do u want a specific mod u want to do it? or like anything u want on it? words...names...?


anyvody can do it.just put ya tou and xiao bung or anything you want.
Posted 5/22/08

thina1 wrote:


dogluverz1 wrote:


thina1 wrote:

can i get a pic of ya tou and xiao bing together??


ok! do u want a specific mod u want to do it? or like anything u want on it? words...names...?


anyvody can do it.just put ya tou and xiao bung or anything you want.


oh...ok! i'll do it! but do u mind if i ask who is xiao bing? i searched for the pictures but didnt know who to look for...sry!
Member
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Phil.
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
can i get a pic. of Ueda Tatsuya of Kat-tun and can mashi92 or kat-tun4ever make it thanks!!!!
Creator
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

dogluverz1 wrote:


thina1 wrote:


dogluverz1 wrote:


thina1 wrote:

can i get a pic of ya tou and xiao bing together??


ok! do u want a specific mod u want to do it? or like anything u want on it? words...names...?


anyvody can do it.just put ya tou and xiao bung or anything you want.


oh...ok! i'll do it! but do u mind if i ask who is xiao bing? i searched for the pictures but didnt know who to look for...sry!


i will give u a pic..

Creator
22861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in jaejoong's ♥ f...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Rj_27 wrote:

can i get a pic. of Ueda Tatsuya of Kat-tun and can mashi92 or kat-tun4ever make it thanks!!!!


ok...ill do it for you...^_^ erm...do you wanna add your name or your username there??...

Member
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Phil.
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

mashi92 wrote:


Rj_27 wrote:

can i get a pic. of Ueda Tatsuya of Kat-tun and can mashi92 or kat-tun4ever make it thanks!!!!


ok...ill do it for you...^_^ erm...do you wanna add your name or your username there??...



nope no thanks just the pic. pls.
Posted 5/24/08
hello can i ask for another pic please?
can it be of g dragon if you do not mind making it for me
thank you
Posted 5/24/08
hey ho ^^ can I get a pic of Kamenashi Kazuya with his name on it =3 and can kat-tun4ever make it thanks ^^
ah... and I want that it looks kawaii ^^
Moderator
2619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

katha-chan wrote:

hey ho ^^ can I get a pic of Kamenashi Kazuya with his name on it =3 and can kat-tun4ever make it thanks ^^
ah... and I want that it looks kawaii ^^


ok. Is there any specific pics u want me to use?
Posted 5/24/08

kat-tun4ever wrote:


katha-chan wrote:

hey ho ^^ can I get a pic of Kamenashi Kazuya with his name on it =3 and can kat-tun4ever make it thanks ^^
ah... and I want that it looks kawaii ^^


ok. Is there any specific pics u want me to use?


no ^^ i only want that it looks kawaii ^^
thx
Moderator
2619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

katha-chan wrote:


kat-tun4ever wrote:


katha-chan wrote:

hey ho ^^ can I get a pic of Kamenashi Kazuya with his name on it =3 and can kat-tun4ever make it thanks ^^
ah... and I want that it looks kawaii ^^


ok. Is there any specific pics u want me to use?


no ^^ i only want that it looks kawaii ^^
thx


ok then ill make it right now.
Creator
22861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in jaejoong's ♥ f...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

pinkprincesungmin wrote:

hello can i ask for another pic please?
can it be of g dragon if you do not mind making it for me
thank you


hey...i can made it for you...erm...wanna write something in the pics??...

Posted 5/24/08

kat-tun4ever wrote:


katha-chan wrote:


kat-tun4ever wrote:


katha-chan wrote:

hey ho ^^ can I get a pic of Kamenashi Kazuya with his name on it =3 and can kat-tun4ever make it thanks ^^
ah... and I want that it looks kawaii ^^


ok. Is there any specific pics u want me to use?


no ^^ i only want that it looks kawaii ^^
thx


ok then ill make it right now.


domo arigato
Moderator
2619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

katha-chan wrote:


kat-tun4ever wrote:


katha-chan wrote:


kat-tun4ever wrote:


katha-chan wrote:

hey ho ^^ can I get a pic of Kamenashi Kazuya with his name on it =3 and can kat-tun4ever make it thanks ^^
ah... and I want that it looks kawaii ^^


ok. Is there any specific pics u want me to use?


no ^^ i only want that it looks kawaii ^^
thx


ok then ill make it right now.


domo arigato


Here`s your pic. hope you liked it.... oh yeah btw i made 2 the first one have a frame and the second one dont.

Here you go




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.