First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Pictures
Posted 5/29/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:


dogluverz1 wrote:


momoko-chan331 wrote:

i'm sorry~ but can you put this picture of a prince onto the other picture below it? oh minimize the prince please xD thankies



i'll do it! user on it?


haha! thankies :] & no. . . no user~ just things on it xD i'm not sure myself! hehe :]


ok! i'll try to make it cute! :]
Creator
22861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in jaejoong's ♥ f...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

pinkprincesungmin wrote:

hello can i ask for another pic please?
can it be of g dragon if you do not mind making it for me
thank you


hi there...here you pics that you request...
i hope you like it..^_^



Creator
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
Can i get a pic of DSBK??
you could do anything to it!
thanx!
Member
22567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Fremont, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

thina1 wrote:

Can i get a pic of DSBK??
you could do anything to it!
thanx!


Ok. I'll do it. =]
Creator
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

pnaylover_14 wrote:


thina1 wrote:

Can i get a pic of DSBK??
you could do anything to it!
thanx!


Ok. I'll do it. =]


Ok. Thanx
Posted 6/1/08
can i get a pic of leeteuk please any pic will do and can my name be on it my name is melissa thanx
Posted 6/1/08

leeteuklover wrote:

can i get a pic of leeteuk please any pic will do and can my name be on it my name is melissa thanx


ok! i'll do it!
Creator
22861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in jaejoong's ♥ f...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
hey...can i made a request??...
i wanna dbsk pics...
you can choose any pics you want...
can you wrote mashi92...and dbsk is love...
the colour of the text i didnt mind it...
as long its not pink...i hate pink...

thanks...^_^
Creator
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
Can u make a pic of Jaejoong and Yunho!
I want it to say [heart] JaeHo Love Forever [heart]
Can it be random pics of them!!

Thanx!!!
Posted 6/16/08

mashi92 wrote:

hey...can i made a request??...
i wanna dbsk pics...
you can choose any pics you want...
can you wrote mashi92...and dbsk is love...
the colour of the text i didnt mind it...
as long its not pink...i hate pink...

thanks...^_^


i'll do it! hehe...u dont like pink? how about pinkish red? hehe...jk! any dbsk pics right/. do u mind if i connect the pics of each member to make a pic?
18298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / california.
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

thina1 wrote:

Can u make a pic of Jaejoong and Yunho!
I want it to say [heart] JaeHo Love Forever [heart]
Can it be random pics of them!!

Thanx!!!


i can do that!!!! sooo do u want like random pics of jj&uknow 2gether...like in a bunch and then like in the middle have the ♥JaeHo Love Forever♥ ???

LIKE THAT???
Creator
22861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in jaejoong's ♥ f...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

dogluverz1 wrote:


mashi92 wrote:

hey...can i made a request??...
i wanna dbsk pics...
you can choose any pics you want...
can you wrote mashi92...and dbsk is love...
the colour of the text i didnt mind it...
as long its not pink...i hate pink...

thanks...^_^


i'll do it! hehe...u dont like pink? how about pinkish red? hehe...jk! any dbsk pics right/. do u mind if i connect the pics of each member to make a pic?


lol..yeah...dont like it...lol...=p
no..i dont mind if you do that...
as long it looks great..^_^

thanks...^_^

Creator
4354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08

pinkberry28 wrote:


thina1 wrote:

Can u make a pic of Jaejoong and Yunho!
I want it to say [heart] JaeHo Love Forever [heart]
Can it be random pics of them!!

Thanx!!!


i can do that!!!! sooo do u want like random pics of jj&uknow 2gether...like in a bunch and then like in the middle have the ♥JaeHo Love Forever♥ ???

LIKE THAT???


Yeah!! them together!!! idk, whatever is easier!!!Thank you!!
18298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / california.
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

thina1 wrote:


pinkberry28 wrote:


thina1 wrote:

Can u make a pic of Jaejoong and Yunho!
I want it to say [heart] JaeHo Love Forever [heart]
Can it be random pics of them!!

Thanx!!!


i can do that!!!! sooo do u want like random pics of jj&uknow 2gether...like in a bunch and then like in the middle have the ♥JaeHo Love Forever♥ ???

LIKE THAT???


Yeah!! them together!!! idk, whatever is easier!!!Thank you!!


okkk thenn!!!!
18298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / california.
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

thina1 wrote:

Can u make a pic of Jaejoong and Yunho!
I want it to say [heart] JaeHo Love Forever [heart]
Can it be random pics of them!!

Thanx!!!


ur jaeho pic is done!!! hope u like it!
Moderator
5537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a place where i c...
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
A picture of DBSK- the whole group..put my username on it- SujuMannie
please put some purple in it ..include some black..if you found a Cool pic of them :D
also put the name of the person who make it on the pic..make the pic look cool and shiny( if you can) :D


i also want to have another picture of Jaejoong...purple of course also put the name of the person who make it on the pic..and add something cool into the pic..thanks...put Hero Jaejoong his name on it THANKS
Posted 6/25/08

SujuMannie wrote:

A picture of DBSK- the whole group..put my username on it- SujuMannie
please put some purple in it ..include some black..if you found a Cool pic of them :D
also put the name of the person who make it on the pic..make the pic look cool and shiny( if you can) :D


i also want to have another picture of Jaejoong...purple of course also put the name of the person who make it on the pic..and add something cool into the pic..thanks...put Hero Jaejoong his name on it THANKS


i'll do it! :DDD both separate right?? so u want two different mods to do each one?
Moderator
5537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a place where i c...
Offline
Posted 6/25/08 , edited 6/26/08

dogluverz1 wrote:


SujuMannie wrote:

A picture of DBSK- the whole group..put my username on it- SujuMannie
please put some purple in it ..include some black..if you found a Cool pic of them :D
also put the name/username of the person who make it on the pic..make the pic look cool and shiny( if you can) :D


i also want to have another picture of Jaejoong...purple of course also put the name/username of the person who make it on the pic..and add something cool into the pic..thanks...put Hero Jaejoong his name on it THANKS


i'll do it! :DDD both separate right?? so u want two different mods to do each one?



well yeah both separate..yyeah 2 different mods u can pick one of those two and the other mod can pick the other...i wouldnt mind...and i forgot can u put Dong Bang Shin Ki Forever on it for DBSK pic...and put my username on Jaejoong pic also thanks
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.