First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
~REQUESTS~
Creator
7042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / sOmE WhErE iN My...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08
like i have a choice <_<;
but ill do my best
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 5/4/08 , edited 5/4/08
ahahahahaha!!!! yes taco-san~thats the spirit
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08

thestrange262 wrote:

Haru, can you draw me an anime eye? =P
I like eyes, I can add it to my collection!
=D
xD


heres your eye me darling!!! but i added hairs and face!! sorry bout that!!got carried away!!^.^


Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08

theunknownhell wrote:

haruhi, can you draw me an anime girl with silver hair >.> plz ?


it was supposed to be silver but the camera turned it into blue~sunlight~sorry bout that!!!!
its not that good though!!
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
okiez!!! i can accept new request now!!!
btw, its not only drawings you can request but also asking them to do funny stuffs like

haru-chan, can you tell my friend "xddjss" that you love him?! just for fun though!!LOLXD
Member
2558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / KSA
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08

haruhidaijo wrote:


theunknownhell wrote:

haruhi, can you draw me an anime girl with silver hair >.> plz ?


it was supposed to be silver but the camera turned it into blue~sunlight~sorry bout that!!!!
its not that good though!!


it's cute and nice thanks


Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08

theunknownhell wrote:


haruhidaijo wrote:


theunknownhell wrote:

haruhi, can you draw me an anime girl with silver hair >.> plz ?


it was supposed to be silver but the camera turned it into blue~sunlight~sorry bout that!!!!
its not that good though!!


it's cute and nice thanks




no probs
Creator
7042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / sOmE WhErE iN My...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08

haruhidaijo wrote:

okiez!!! i can accept new request now!!!
btw, its not only drawings you can request but also asking them to do funny stuffs like

haru-chan, can you tell my friend "xddjss" that you love him?! just for fun though!!LOLXD


draw a female or male hero =P

and i started my request drawing today so expect it in a day or so...
im also busy with my art progect for school (i dislike oil paints) =P

Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
well, thats life taco!!
Member
3910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08
aww, i cant use oil paints... too hard for me, afraid ill mess up.
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/6/08
dont worry bout it you'll get used to it!! like me
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08
haru-chan~can you draw me rukia and ran kutubuki~pleassssssssseeeeeee~
Member
3910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/11/08 , edited 5/11/08
drag, are you done with L?
Moderator
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / europeee!!!
Offline
Posted 5/11/08 , edited 5/11/08
I THINK DRAGS GONE~SINCE HIS COMPUTER'S NOT WORKING~HE HAS BEEN GONE FOR AGES
WE MISS HIM~
Member
2266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ashford Gakuen
Offline
Posted 5/12/08 , edited 5/12/08

666_dark_angel_666 wrote:

drag, are you done with L?


I can't wait for Taco0san's pic of L to be done~ XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.