First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Arron Yan
Member
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / I live Between Sh...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
BeBu <33 NOT GuiLun
Member
1021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / duh... EARTH?
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
i have one and only one thing to say i love him!!!! + another thing: he is so cute >.<
Moderator
6041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / F / SHINee World :)
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
Wahhhhh!! Pi Li MIT is coming out soon , theyve postponed it soooo many times! If they postpone this one I'm going to kill them ><! But I heard aaron said it on tv , so most likely its real ^^
Member
19883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Super Junior's do...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
l0ve aar0n!! kyaa!
Member
8921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Sunshine State
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
Aaron!!!!!!!!
he look as cute as a baby!!!

love him!!^__^
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / el cajon
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
i can't wait for this drama to come out!!! aaron is so cute with that smile of his it melts me. gui gui is funny, and cute. so i can't wait.
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / el cajon
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
at first when i saw him in fahrenhiet i thought he was ungly ... sorry but true.. i was into chun and calvin at that time. but i was watching ko one and the first time i saw his smile he just blew me away. then i asked myself. were have i seen him before so i thought i saw him in fahrenheit but i wasn't sure, then i looked him up on google and i found out that was him. i felt so bad but till this day im absessed with him. eveything has to do with him. i love his voice, his face,his smile, everything. his just wow!!!!
Member
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wherever Aaron An...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

gabriela2005 wrote:

at first when i saw him in fahrenhiet i thought he was ungly ... sorry but true.. i was into chun and calvin at that time. but i was watching ko one and the first time i saw his smile he just blew me away. then i asked myself. were have i seen him before so i thought i saw him in fahrenheit but i wasn't sure, then i looked him up on google and i found out that was him. i felt so bad but till this day im absessed with him. eveything has to do with him. i love his voice, his face,his smile, everything. his just wow!!!!


lol me too xcept i didnt think he was ugly, i saw hana kimi then i was inlove with chun and jiro but then i researched about them 2 and found a pic of fei lun hai together i saw arron and it was like love at first sight xD and now im obsessed over him more than any1 else right now xD BeBu<33
Member
1021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / duh... EARTH?
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

ZhangTingxD wrote:


gabriela2005 wrote:

at first when i saw him in fahrenhiet i thought he was ungly ... sorry but true.. i was into chun and calvin at that time. but i was watching ko one and the first time i saw his smile he just blew me away. then i asked myself. were have i seen him before so i thought i saw him in fahrenheit but i wasn't sure, then i looked him up on google and i found out that was him. i felt so bad but till this day im absessed with him. eveything has to do with him. i love his voice, his face,his smile, everything. his just wow!!!!


lol me too xcept i didnt think he was ugly, i saw hana kimi then i was inlove with chun and jiro but then i researched about them 2 and found a pic of fei lun hai together i saw arron and it was like love at first sight xD and now im obsessed over him more than any1 else right now xD BeBu<33


BTW he isnt in Hana Kimi da only dramas he been in is KO One, X Family and ISWAK 2. <3
Member
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wherever Aaron An...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

KaWd0rablez wrote:


ZhangTingxD wrote:


gabriela2005 wrote:

at first when i saw him in fahrenhiet i thought he was ungly ... sorry but true.. i was into chun and calvin at that time. but i was watching ko one and the first time i saw his smile he just blew me away. then i asked myself. were have i seen him before so i thought i saw him in fahrenheit but i wasn't sure, then i looked him up on google and i found out that was him. i felt so bad but till this day im absessed with him. eveything has to do with him. i love his voice, his face,his smile, everything. his just wow!!!!


lol me too xcept i didnt think he was ugly, i saw hana kimi then i was inlove with chun and jiro but then i researched about them 2 and found a pic of fei lun hai together i saw arron and it was like love at first sight xD and now im obsessed over him more than any1 else right now xD BeBu<33


BTW he isnt in Hana Kimi da only dramas he been in is KO One, X Family and ISWAK 2. <3


i know i meant that i didnt know about him until i watched Hana Kimi and researched about chun and jiro then saw a Fei Lun Hai group photo and saw arron
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / el cajon
Offline
Posted 11/3/08

ZhangTingxD wrote:


KaWd0rablez wrote:


ZhangTingxD wrote:


gabriela2005 wrote:

at first when i saw him in fahrenhiet i thought he was ungly ... sorry but true.. i was into chun and calvin at that time. but i was watching ko one and the first time i saw his smile he just blew me away. then i asked myself. were have i seen him before so i thought i saw him in fahrenheit but i wasn't sure, then i looked him up on google and i found out that was him. i felt so bad but till this day im absessed with him. eveything has to do with him. i love his voice, his face,his smile, everything. his just wow!!!!


lol me too xcept i didnt think he was ugly, i saw hana kimi then i was inlove with chun and jiro but then i researched about them 2 and found a pic of fei lun hai together i saw arron and it was like love at first sight xD and now im obsessed over him more than any1 else right now xD BeBu<33


BTW he isnt in Hana Kimi da only dramas he been in is KO One, X Family and ISWAK 2. <3


i know i meant that i didnt know about him until i watched Hana Kimi and researched about chun and jiro then saw a Fei Lun Hai group photo and saw arron


gaby: he does come out but for only 2 minutes i think. ep 12 5/6 about half way. i went nuts!!! u should watch that part. i didn't see him at the time when i was watching the drama but i saw him in a video in you tube i wanted to conferm so i checked and yes he does come out.
Member
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/3/08







well who can resist his eyes and smile?!
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wishing to be in...
Offline
Posted 11/3/08
i luv Aaron!!
his smile is SO cute!!! :]
Member
11454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
he is so......... cute and HOTTTTTTTT!
Member
11454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

XxTaiwan-GurlxX wrote:

BeBu <33 NOT GuiLun


totally agree
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.