First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce yourself =)
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Here4u wrote:


nicki22 wrote:


VampEdah23 wrote:

Hello, all!
I'm Hayati! ^^ I'm 15 this year. Therefore, I'm still a student. (Duh! Haha.)
I love reading lots of books as much as I love watching Anime. (:
I first got addicted to Anime, when my sister introduced me to Vampire Knight, mid this year. So, in short, I'm pretty new to all this Anime-craze. I am one too. Hehe. Right now, I'm currently obsessed with the HarukToki series!! My favourite colour is midnight blue.



Welcome to the group =) Leave lots of randomness on the wall and take part lots and enjoy =P


When I was your age, I ate my first crayon. =)

~Lou-chan >w<



When i was your age dinosaurs were still around....i do miss little dino =P
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

nicki22 wrote:


Here4u wrote:


nicki22 wrote:


VampEdah23 wrote:

Hello, all!
I'm Hayati! ^^ I'm 15 this year. Therefore, I'm still a student. (Duh! Haha.)
I love reading lots of books as much as I love watching Anime. (:
I first got addicted to Anime, when my sister introduced me to Vampire Knight, mid this year. So, in short, I'm pretty new to all this Anime-craze. I am one too. Hehe. Right now, I'm currently obsessed with the HarukToki series!! My favourite colour is midnight blue.



Welcome to the group =) Leave lots of randomness on the wall and take part lots and enjoy =P


When I was your age, I ate my first crayon. =)

~Lou-chan >w<



When i was your age dinosaurs were still around....i do miss little dino =P


*Achoo.Wait. What was this forum about again? -checks- Oh. Introduce yourselves!! =D

~Lou-chan >w<
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

Hi there... I'm Francisca (actually it's supposed to be Francesca but the mistake goes back to my birth certificate so whatever...)... and I'm a fan of Harutoki 4... Only Harutoki 4! However I can't find them yet in here. ^^ And oh~ I like the games, and NOT the anime or the manga... ^^ I'm a diehard fan of otome games. ^^ If you ever want to know, my profile is open for everyone! ^^ I see that this group is very active even though it's time for Harutoki 4... ^^ I admire all your work (I can't even keep up my own game group for Harutoki 4... *SIGH*)
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

fransyung wrote:


Hi there... I'm Francisca (actually it's supposed to be Francesca but the mistake goes back to my birth certificate so whatever...)... and I'm a fan of Harutoki 4... Only Harutoki 4! However I can't find them yet in here. ^^ And oh~ I like the games, and NOT the anime or the manga... ^^ I'm a diehard fan of otome games. ^^ If you ever want to know, my profile is open for everyone! ^^ I see that this group is very active even though it's time for Harutoki 4... ^^ I admire all your work (I can't even keep up my own game group for Harutoki 4... *SIGH*)



Welcome to the group =) We are all crazed HaruToki fans so the group pretty much runs itself =P And we have a great group creater Lou-chan (Here4u) We should set up some HaruToki 4 stuff....but your welcome to start some forums etc. Post away, participate and enjoy =)
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

nicki22 wrote:
Welcome to the group =) We are all crazed HaruToki fans so the group pretty much runs itself =P And we have a great group creater Lou-chan (Here4u) We should set up some HaruToki 4 stuff....but your welcome to start some forums etc. Post away, participate and enjoy =)


Ah... Thank you. ^^ Since I only play the game, I'm not familiar with the storylines of Harutoki 1~3... ^^ But I'll post what I have of them here... ^^ Sometimes they get jumbled up with Harutoki 4... Like in your photo gallery... Heheheheh...
Member
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
So you can introduce yourself, eh?
I am still quite new and trying to get myself in Don't mind if I am little shy.

But my real name is Sari and I am 19.
I gaduated from high school in the spring and now i am studying IT.
I have watched anime for a years now ... and can't really say favorite genre... I love many sorts of anime ^.^ and many sorts of anime guys
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

moonunen wrote:

So you can introduce yourself, eh?
I am still quite new and trying to get myself in Don't mind if I am little shy.

But my real name is Sari and I am 19.
I gaduated from high school in the spring and now i am studying IT.
I have watched anime for a years now ... and can't really say favorite genre... I love many sorts of anime ^.^ and many sorts of anime guys :P


Hajimemashite Sari-chan, no need to be shy...post lots, take part in competitions and just enjoy =)
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

yup welcome and i'm glad there's a thread like this... >< by the way, out of topic... i wish CR word color can be PINK.
Member
11000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 大好きの美少年共に―
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08
i'm new here.. just joined.. my name is Freya/eriko/Ellen.. can call me any of this name.. xD
my favourite Haruka is Haruka 3~!! cause the Miko rules there.. xD
my favourite character is
Haruka 1
Yasuaki, Eisen and Tomomasa

Haruka 3
Benkei, Hinoe, Atsumori, Ridvan and Tomomori

Haruka 4

Tooya, Asvin, Hiiragi and Oshihto


i dont like haruka 2 cause i felt it is almost the same as 1..
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

fransyung wrote:


yup welcome and i'm glad there's a thread like this... >< by the way, out of topic... i wish CR word color can be PINK.


Haha...purple is close enough to pink
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

freya wrote:

i'm new here.. just joined.. my name is Freya/eriko/Ellen.. can call me any of this name.. xD
my favourite Haruka is Haruka 3~!! cause the Miko rules there.. xD
my favourite character is
Haruka 1
Yasuaki, Eisen and Tomomasa

Haruka 3
Benkei, Hinoe, Atsumori, Ridvan and Tomomori

Haruka 4

Tooya, Asvin, Hiiragi and Oshihto


i dont like haruka 2 cause i felt it is almost the same as 1..



Welcome to the group Freya-chan Just to warn you....Eisen belongs to me and Yasuaki belongs to Lou-chan (Here4u) but the others you can have hehe!! Hope you enjoy the group and post lots
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

anyone claims yorihisa here? ^^;;
Member
11000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 大好きの美少年共に―
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

nicki22 wrote:


freya wrote:

i'm new here.. just joined.. my name is Freya/eriko/Ellen.. can call me any of this name.. xD
my favourite Haruka is Haruka 3~!! cause the Miko rules there.. xD
my favourite character is
Haruka 1
Yasuaki, Eisen and Tomomasa

Haruka 3
Benkei, Hinoe, Atsumori, Ridvan and Tomomori

Haruka 4

Tooya, Asvin, Hiiragi and Oshihto


i dont like haruka 2 cause i felt it is almost the same as 1..



Welcome to the group Freya-chan Just to warn you....Eisen belongs to me and Yasuaki belongs to Lou-chan (Here4u) but the others you can have hehe!! Hope you enjoy the group and post lots


haha.. just saying about my favourite character.. haha.. the character i wanted the most is benkei and hinoe..
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

nicki22 wrote:


freya wrote:

i'm new here.. just joined.. my name is Freya/eriko/Ellen.. can call me any of this name.. xD
my favourite Haruka is Haruka 3~!! cause the Miko rules there.. xD
my favourite character is
Haruka 1
Yasuaki, Eisen and Tomomasa

Haruka 3
Benkei, Hinoe, Atsumori, Ridvan and Tomomori

Haruka 4

Tooya, Asvin, Hiiragi and Oshihto


i dont like haruka 2 cause i felt it is almost the same as 1..



Welcome to the group Freya-chan Just to warn you....Eisen belongs to me and Yasuaki belongs to Lou-chan (Here4u) but the others you can have hehe!! Hope you enjoy the group and post lots


LOL! You BET Yasuaki belongs to me! >=D

~Lou-chan >w<
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

fransyung wrote:


Hi there... I'm Francisca (actually it's supposed to be Francesca but the mistake goes back to my birth certificate so whatever...)... and I'm a fan of Harutoki 4... Only Harutoki 4! However I can't find them yet in here. ^^ And oh~ I like the games, and NOT the anime or the manga... ^^ I'm a diehard fan of otome games. ^^ If you ever want to know, my profile is open for everyone! ^^ I see that this group is very active even though it's time for Harutoki 4... ^^ I admire all your work (I can't even keep up my own game group for Harutoki 4... *SIGH*)


Hmmm, I really don't have any info on HaruToki 4 yet. ^-^;; I wonder if it will be made into an anime. '-'

~Lou-chan >w<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.