First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You can watch Kurosagi at....
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

enter123 wrote:
ok everyone lets calm down im sure she didnt know that you could do that so she was trying to help ppl no need to go off on ppl like that she didnt know like she said before you could have been a little bit more nicer to her


lol. "nice"
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / i'm inside my bod...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

Azndramalover76 wrote:

Aznboom.com for sure iif you want to watch iit cause
ii know alot of people want to watch this drama & can't find iit anywhere
this is the site you can watch iit on..alot of other dramas too ^__^
cause ii'm watching iit right now haha..alright PEACE <3




thanks for the info! ^_^

1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

izickree wrote:


biraincute wrote:
sorry if i butted in ur conversation.. so that means you're a very rude and also a mean person? ok.. just an advice... i think u should get a life and try to be nice to people :D


I think you're the rude one.
Assuming that someone does not have a life..
I can be nice, but I choose not to, because I could care less about you.


how can i not assume that u don't have a life? because ur acting like one...
u said u can be nice, then y don't u be nice to other people if that's the case? i don't also care about u.. especially to people like u who doen't even know how to be nice to other people
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

biraincute wrote:


izickree wrote:


biraincute wrote:
sorry if i butted in ur conversation.. so that means you're a very rude and also a mean person? ok.. just an advice... i think u should get a life and try to be nice to people :D


I think you're the rude one.
Assuming that someone does not have a life..
I can be nice, but I choose not to, because I could care less about you.


how can i not assume that u don't have a life? because ur acting like one...
u said u can be nice, then y don't u be nice to other people if that's the case? i don't also care about u.. especially to people like u who doen't even know how to be nice to other people


I can be nice, but i won't be nice to hypocrites.
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

mark2692 wrote:


Azndramalover76 wrote:

Aznboom.com for sure iif you want to watch iit cause
ii know alot of people want to watch this drama & can't find iit anywhere
this is the site you can watch iit on..alot of other dramas too ^__^
cause ii'm watching iit right now haha..alright PEACE <3




thanks for the info! ^_^



Your welcome ^^
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

izickree wrote:


enter123 wrote:
ok everyone lets calm down im sure she didnt know that you could do that so she was trying to help ppl no need to go off on ppl like that she didnt know like she said before you could have been a little bit more nicer to her


lol. "nice"


Geez mann. you still arguin wit people..!!
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

Azndramalover76 wrote:


izickree wrote:


enter123 wrote:
ok everyone lets calm down im sure she didnt know that you could do that so she was trying to help ppl no need to go off on ppl like that she didnt know like she said before you could have been a little bit more nicer to her


lol. "nice"


Geez mann. you still arguin wit people..!!


The fire burns as long as there is fuel.
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

izickree wrote:


Azndramalover76 wrote:


izickree wrote:


enter123 wrote:
ok everyone lets calm down im sure she didnt know that you could do that so she was trying to help ppl no need to go off on ppl like that she didnt know like she said before you could have been a little bit more nicer to her


lol. "nice"


Geez mann. you still arguin wit people..!!


The fire burns as long as there is fuel.


So you like arguin wit everyone..??
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

izickree wrote:


biraincute wrote:


izickree wrote:


biraincute wrote:
sorry if i butted in ur conversation.. so that means you're a very rude and also a mean person? ok.. just an advice... i think u should get a life and try to be nice to people :D


I think you're the rude one.
Assuming that someone does not have a life..
I can be nice, but I choose not to, because I could care less about you.


how can i not assume that u don't have a life? because ur acting like one...
u said u can be nice, then y don't u be nice to other people if that's the case? i don't also care about u.. especially to people like u who doen't even know how to be nice to other people


I can be nice, but i won't be nice to hypocrites.


i'm not a hypocrite. maybe you are.. with the way u act
401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/08

izickree wrote:


Azndramalover76 wrote:


izickree wrote:


enter123 wrote:
ok everyone lets calm down im sure she didnt know that you could do that so she was trying to help ppl no need to go off on ppl like that she didnt know like she said before you could have been a little bit more nicer to her


lol. "nice"


Geez mann. you still arguin wit people..!!


The fire burns as long as there is fuel.


man someone sound lonely...
45762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / `in the CUBE ♔
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
youtube
1376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
u can watch at mysoju.com
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
mysoju.com
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

AznDramaKillah wrote:
Im butting in now.
okayy.why u like to argue to ppl?
u wanna innoy them??

well to tell u ITZ WORKING.
so plz.

leave the drama wit ur mama.
cause niggah..it AINT needed here.

and mah cuzzin can post up whatever the hell
she wantz to post up.!

and this girl was just askin why ur being so damn dumb??
and rude?

and she'll butt in whenever she wantz to but in.

DUHHH..spo plz.STOP wit
thee immature childish acting
and grow up and

GET A LIFE.

nuff said.


This was done with a while ago.
From what I attempted to decipher: I have better things to do with my life than to cry to my cousin about some internet argument. By the way, you should practice what you preach. The only immature, childish, and rude person is you.

2509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
You got me excited.
I thought you meant the movie.
With subs.
Lol.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.