Created by seungsation
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Which of the three girls do you like most?
11148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
noe isugu
Member
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
hiromi!!!! FTW

62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Noe is the best.
I wonder what happened between her and Jun (her brother)
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Asia
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
Hiromi, Noe and Ai-Chan...Love all of them=p
But still have to choose one...so i prefer Hiromi ^^
Member
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

jOejOe87 wrote:

Hiromi, Noe and Ai-Chan...Love all of them=p
But still have to choose one...so i prefer Hiromi ^^


it's hard to dislike any of them if u ask ..i like all of them but i like ai a bit more even though she made mistakes but her situation is very tragic
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 1/18/09
noe, aiko, then hiromi

it's been said in many places already, but noe was the one that made shin be at his best... forced it out of him...

aiko would be the middle ground, love him for who he is and let him be all he can be without pushing... she would be the second choice

the hiromi character would only anchor him down... needy, whiny, self-centred... even she saw how shin became a better person because of noe, but did that matter? nope... gotta have it her way...

frankly, hiromi should have ended up with no. 4, another self-centred character... perfect match.

ack and jebus... I gotta go back to American cartoons... these Japanese shows are causing too much emotional reaction for what is essentially moving doodles!!!

Member
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

mdoan1970 wrote:

noe, aiko, then hiromi

it's been said in many places already, but noe was the one that made shin be at his best... forced it out of him...

aiko would be the middle ground, love him for who he is and let him be all he can be without pushing... she would be the second choice

the hiromi character would only anchor him down... needy, whiny, self-centred... even she saw how shin became a better person because of noe, but did that matter? nope... gotta have it her way...

frankly, hiromi should have ended up with no. 4, another self-centred character... perfect match.

ack and jebus... I gotta go back to American cartoons... these Japanese shows are causing too much emotional reaction for what is essentially moving doodles!!!



why isn't anybody happy with the ending ,heromi is the girl he loves (always have been,always will be ) why can't noe fans accept this fact (i'm not saying i hate noe ,i love noe )both heromi and shin love each other very much from the begining and the whole sibling thing is a lie ..so they wouid make a perfect couple .. ..........

noe-i agree with u ,she got the best of him but he loved heromi that's why it was so hard for him ..he loved noe a lot ..she was his brain ,he's muse and the who helped him choose who he loved (aka heromi) if he picked noe ,what's going to happen to heromi .what if noe didn't get her tears ?

aiko-it's funny that so many of u think that she's the second best choice for shin and u say she's pointless when her love for shin is soooooooooo unhealthyout of all the girls ,i think she loved him the most to the point of desperation and sacrifised so much for him as well .she's a sad character in my opinion cuz she didn't even get what she want in life..how's is she the best choice for shin ?she's nabuse girl ,her love for shin was the worst thing that ever happend to her ,she didn't do anything for her sake and lived in hell because of it .....

everyone one seem to view this show as some sort of competition and just because ur girl didn't win the show sux ,true tears
was never like that ...i knew since the first ep that he'd go for heromi ,noe is the girl with the tears she lost and aiko is one who was fighting with her destiny to try and taste that impossible love .it's a bout a feelings not a bout who's going to win ..if i want to watch fanservise ..i'd watch lovehina,green green or something ........

29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
heck, it's just a story wrapped in a cartoon...

that aside, here's further of my take on it...

shin's feelings for hiromi are identical to how you describe aiko's for shin (though I disagree with you there)

shin's feelings are more obsession and habit than anything real... and a relationship built on that will be distinctly unhealthy. much like you say aiko's would be.

I said aiko as a "second" because, despite her not being honest with shin for years, she is independent, strong and ambitious... and would seem to be the type of character that would help shin along a life path

attempting to put this into real-life, a hiromi character could never be anything but an emotional leech to a character obsessed with her... a "real-life" shin could never have anything but a sad co-dependant relationship with her...

as noe would probably say, together neither will fly because they will only act as dead-weight tied to each others legs...

a story line that seems to push the idea of emotional and psychological growth and healing should, in my opinion, promote an outcome where a childhood infatuation/obsession that would only sink both parties down would not be the final result.

hmmm... but maybe that WAS the story. shin just couldn't fly and noe is better off without him. :-)

but hey... that's just my take on it... I've learned to avoid the many MANY hiromi's of the world like the plague and pray to meet a noe once in my life...

<sigh> where's my Noe?! :-D
Member
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
i like all girls
Member
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/23/09

mdoan1970 wrote:

heck, it's just a story wrapped in a cartoon...

that aside, here's further of my take on it...

shin's feelings for hiromi are identical to how you describe aiko's for shin (though I disagree with you there)

shin's feelings are more obsession and habit than anything real... and a relationship built on that will be distinctly unhealthy. much like you say aiko's would be.

I said aiko as a "second" because, despite her not being honest with shin for years, she is independent, strong and ambitious... and would seem to be the type of character that would help shin along a life path

attempting to put this into real-life, a hiromi character could never be anything but an emotional leech to a character obsessed with her... a "real-life" shin could never have anything but a sad co-dependant relationship with her...

as noe would probably say, together neither will fly because they will only act as dead-weight tied to each others legs...

a story line that seems to push the idea of emotional and psychological growth and healing should, in my opinion, promote an outcome where a childhood infatuation/obsession that would only sink both parties down would not be the final result.

hmmm... but maybe that WAS the story. shin just couldn't fly and noe is better off without him. :-)

but hey... that's just my take on it... I've learned to avoid the many MANY hiromi's of the world like the plague and pray to meet a noe once in my life...

<sigh> where's my Noe?! :-D



ur looking at it from a very different point of view ...

hiromi had a tragic past and can u blame her for acting this way ?her parents died and she was told by his mum that they might be siblings ..what do u expect her to do ?be happy and do nothing a bout it ..she had a gd reason for not telling shin how she felt (i don't blame her at all)the poor girl was suffering a lot and was fighting many conflicts with her feelings and ended up living in here own webs of lies ...she was hurting herself by bottling up her feelings for shin ..

as for aiko-i agree with u she is independent,ambitious and has the ability to take care of shin but she's not strong (she is the weakest a mong the girls) and what she did at the end of ep 7 proves this (the girl has no respect for herself)how's whoring/insulting urself for a guy strong (she doesn't have any dignity to herself )just like hiromi did.she bottled her feelings for god knows how long and acted like a sister to him and she hooked herself with guy to make him happy but herself and ended up lying to both guys and herself and lived in hell because of it ,the poor girl was sufferings from great amount of guilt of having to lie to both guys and she didnt rlly have any friends(at least heromi had tomoyo)and was fighting many conflicts with her feelings .something hurts her so bad i guess and she's looking for that missing piece to relief herself (shin that is )she knew that shin loved hiromi but wanted to go for him anyway even if it's a rebound love (how is this healthy?)she just loved him desperatly and did all sort of desperate things to get to him (kinda like sekai from school days)

as for shin feelings-he had severe feelings for heromi but he wasn't obsessed with heromi ,he was obsessed with the idea of helping heromidespite been indecisive towards both heromi and aiko ..he hooked her up with jun for that reason cuz he thought that she liked jun but not him (heromi was hurting shin and aiko was hurting nabuse but it's due to thier tragic curcomstances )..

hiromi and aiko are the love-sick /desperate/ill/complex/relastic protagonists who suffer from thier own feelings

if u noticed though it all got messy cuz of noe ..she's the one who forced both girls to admit thier true feelings and step out of there emo,confort zone ..she was the key to the story and the one who got the best of them (not just shin but heromi and aiko as well )before they coudn't fly because they were too wounded by thier own feelings even noe ..

as for hiromi and shin not making a gd couple-i have to disagree with u (u seem to hate hiromi but i don't know why though )-both love each other very much and heromi let out her true feelings at the end (she flew ,she's no longer a sad girl any more )and what's so wrong a bout childhoodfriend hooking up ?i wonder what's wrong ?because aiko is his childhoodfriend and u put her second beacuse she's one with the least problems ..to me aiko is messed /screwed more than noe if u ask me but she's my favourite girl ..i was hapy to see her at the end doing something for her sake making herself happy and not doing something for shin's sake ..


29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/23/09
heya foxy... :-)

** sorry, long post... I'm bored at work and just started typing and didn't check myself
** also, sorry, I'm not to sure how coherent this post is either... despite being bored, I was actually working and fielding calls... so it may be rambling...


I think you've taken my opinions regarding hiromi too far... it's not that I "hate" her or dislike her character or anything. it's also not that I blame her for any way she acted, she was hurt by her parents death and wronged by shin's mom...

but I think the character's ability to make the viewer want to protect her and make everything all right is the primary impulse behind the hiromi fans... and that's all well and good... it IS a cartoon, so no harm done...

I think the writers did a great job of creating a character's psychology that could exist after the kind of circumstances hiromi went through...

however, the truth that the character's psychology has been honestly come by, and thus blameless, doesn't change the reality of the psychology they now have...

had hiromi's parents not died and hiromi not grown up with shin then I think they, in all likelihood, would have had a healthy relationship had they so wanted... though you have to ask would they? would their feelings had gotten to such a level if they had simply remained normal children in normal circumstances?

I just believe that the series of events and the underlying personality types that developed because of them would not, at least in real life, make for a whole and healthy relationship...

I made a nasty comment about jun and hiromi being "perfect" for each other... and that wasn't fair, admittedly, because as you say, hiromi is blameless... and yes, she deserved someone to love her and treat her well... heck, don't we all... but she ALSO needed someone that could complete her, to make her whole and not just stare at her googly eyed because their emotions were bordering on worship...

I have seen, in real life, what unhealthy dependence in relationships can do to the one depended upon... and, I am just unable to see anything in the two characters, their relationship dynamic or the story-line to convince me that that isn't what would happen.

of course, being on the inside none of this would matter, we do as we feel and need to do at that time and consequences be damned, but being a viewer or someone outside a real-life relationship, you have the luxury of being able to stand back and say "that's too bad... he or she would have been better off with..."

in the end, we don't choose who we love or what we do with our lives... many of us make bad BAD decisions... some of us over and over and over...

and because of that fact, for me, when I watch a TV program or movie or read a book, I'd like to have the writer try and portray that clearly... "hey! this is a bad choice! don't do this!!"

I'm not American so I don't expect or want all shows to have "happy" endings, but I don't think a spectator should walk away thinking something portrayed is the right or healthy way of being...

take "School Days" for instance... I think that was a good show, but the viewer walked away KNOWING that the characters and scenarios were just plain screwed up... no rational person would think that was a normal way of being...

"true tears", however, can and did give the impression that, again this is only as I see it, an unhealthy and obsessive relationship was the right choice...

even while pointing out that it wasn't the right choice which, heck, they even have the character himself be aware of...

shin says something like this to noe: "I love hiromi, i always have... but when I look at you my heart trembles..."

the writers knew full well what they were writing, but instead of giving us a show where a character makes a healthy choice, they give us this... BUT without being responsible and making it plain to the viewer that it WAS the wrong choice...

now, going through all this debate has made me reconsider my opinion of shin... being male and this, of course, being a male centred show I probably sympathized too much with him from the beginning... frankly, now, I can't stand the character at all...

you said that a mess began with noe coming on the scene... but remember that it was a mess because of shin... he led her on... she had no knowledge of anything going on between shin and hiromi, shin and aiko, hiromi and shin's family, hiromi's past or shin and hiromi's present circumstances...

if noe had known all the circumstances... would she have fallen? likely not...

shin had to sort out all his feelings about hiromi before moving on to someone else... that's the problem with rebound relationships... you cannot fairly use someone to forget someone else...

the same with aiko... she should never have started with nabuse... she should have been honest with shin from the beginning... though I empathize with her because she was more than well aware of the nature of shin's feelings for hiromi... she knew she wouldn't be able to compete with an obsession...

so why did aiko jump on shin in ep. 7? simple, and not sick or malicious... the budding relationship shin had with noe which aiko was only becoming aware of showed her that she had been wrong and that, potentially, someone could overcome that obsession... seeing noe enter the picture shattered all her preconceived ideas about a possible future with shin and resulted in, pretty much, an emotional break down...

aiko's main problem is that she fatalistically accepted shin's future with hiromi... things don't happen for you, you have to make them happen...

I'm sorry, I just can't really blame her for that... and can only be impressed by her for being able to move on after.. "I've gone past you..."

she had, in fact, been obsessed with shin... as shin had been obsessed with hiromi... her statement that she had "gone past him"... also showed that she had surpassed him as a human being as well...

I'm not a christian but I always loved this verse from the new testament: "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

anyway... maybe all that explains my opinion a bit more... or, who knows, maybe confuses it more...
Member
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

mdoan1970 wrote:

heya foxy... :-)

** sorry, long post... I'm bored at work and just started typing and didn't check myself
** also, sorry, I'm not to sure how coherent this post is either... despite being bored, I was actually working and fielding calls... so it may be rambling...


I think you've taken my opinions regarding hiromi too far... it's not that I "hate" her or dislike her character or anything. it's also not that I blame her for any way she acted, she was hurt by her parents death and wronged by shin's mom...

but I think the character's ability to make the viewer want to protect her and make everything all right is the primary impulse behind the hiromi fans... and that's all well and good... it IS a cartoon, so no harm done...

I think the writers did a great job of creating a character's psychology that could exist after the kind of circumstances hiromi went through...

however, the truth that the character's psychology has been honestly come by, and thus blameless, doesn't change the reality of the psychology they now have...

had hiromi's parents not died and hiromi not grown up with shin then I think they, in all likelihood, would have had a healthy relationship had they so wanted... though you have to ask would they? would their feelings had gotten to such a level if they had simply remained normal children in normal circumstances?

I just believe that the series of events and the underlying personality types that developed because of them would not, at least in real life, make for a whole and healthy relationship...

I made a nasty comment about jun and hiromi being "perfect" for each other... and that wasn't fair, admittedly, because as you say, hiromi is blameless... and yes, she deserved someone to love her and treat her well... heck, don't we all... but she ALSO needed someone that could complete her, to make her whole and not just stare at her googly eyed because their emotions were bordering on worship...

I have seen, in real life, what unhealthy dependence in relationships can do to the one depended upon... and, I am just unable to see anything in the two characters, their relationship dynamic or the story-line to convince me that that isn't what would happen.

of course, being on the inside none of this would matter, we do as we feel and need to do at that time and consequences be damned, but being a viewer or someone outside a real-life relationship, you have the luxury of being able to stand back and say "that's too bad... he or she would have been better off with..."

in the end, we don't choose who we love or what we do with our lives... many of us make bad BAD decisions... some of us over and over and over...

and because of that fact, for me, when I watch a TV program or movie or read a book, I'd like to have the writer try and portray that clearly... "hey! this is a bad choice! don't do this!!"

I'm not American so I don't expect or want all shows to have "happy" endings, but I don't think a spectator should walk away thinking something portrayed is the right or healthy way of being...

take "School Days" for instance... I think that was a good show, but the viewer walked away KNOWING that the characters and scenarios were just plain screwed up... no rational person would think that was a normal way of being...

"true tears", however, can and did give the impression that, again this is only as I see it, an unhealthy and obsessive relationship was the right choice...

even while pointing out that it wasn't the right choice which, heck, they even have the character himself be aware of...

shin says something like this to noe: "I love hiromi, i always have... but when I look at you my heart trembles..."

the writers knew full well what they were writing, but instead of giving us a show where a character makes a healthy choice, they give us this... BUT without being responsible and making it plain to the viewer that it WAS the wrong choice...

now, going through all this debate has made me reconsider my opinion of shin... being male and this, of course, being a male centred show I probably sympathized too much with him from the beginning... frankly, now, I can't stand the character at all...

you said that a mess began with noe coming on the scene... but remember that it was a mess because of shin... he led her on... she had no knowledge of anything going on between shin and hiromi, shin and aiko, hiromi and shin's family, hiromi's past or shin and hiromi's present circumstances...

if noe had known all the circumstances... would she have fallen? likely not...

shin had to sort out all his feelings about hiromi before moving on to someone else... that's the problem with rebound relationships... you cannot fairly use someone to forget someone else...

the same with aiko... she should never have started with nabuse... she should have been honest with shin from the beginning... though I empathize with her because she was more than well aware of the nature of shin's feelings for hiromi... she knew she wouldn't be able to compete with an obsession...

so why did aiko jump on shin in ep. 7? simple, and not sick or malicious... the budding relationship shin had with noe which aiko was only becoming aware of showed her that she had been wrong and that, potentially, someone could overcome that obsession... seeing noe enter the picture shattered all her preconceived ideas about a possible future with shin and resulted in, pretty much, an emotional break down...

aiko's main problem is that she fatalistically accepted shin's future with hiromi... things don't happen for you, you have to make them happen...

I'm sorry, I just can't really blame her for that... and can only be impressed by her for being able to move on after.. "I've gone past you..."

she had, in fact, been obsessed with shin... as shin had been obsessed with hiromi... her statement that she had "gone past him"... also showed that she had surpassed him as a human being as well...

I'm not a christian but I always loved this verse from the new testament: "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

anyway... maybe all that explains my opinion a bit more... or, who knows, maybe confuses it more...


Member
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/25/09

mdoan1970 wrote:

heya foxy... :-)

** sorry, long post... I'm bored at work and just started typing and didn't check myself
** also, sorry, I'm not to sure how coherent this post is either... despite being bored, I was actually working and fielding calls... so it may be rambling...


I think you've taken my opinions regarding hiromi too far... it's not that I "hate" her or dislike her character or anything. it's also not that I blame her for any way she acted, she was hurt by her parents death and wronged by shin's mom...

but I think the character's ability to make the viewer want to protect her and make everything all right is the primary impulse behind the hiromi fans... and that's all well and good... it IS a cartoon, so no harm done...

I think the writers did a great job of creating a character's psychology that could exist after the kind of circumstances hiromi went through...

however, the truth that the character's psychology has been honestly come by, and thus blameless, doesn't change the reality of the psychology they now have...

had hiromi's parents not died and hiromi not grown up with shin then I think they, in all likelihood, would have had a healthy relationship had they so wanted... though you have to ask would they? would their feelings had gotten to such a level if they had simply remained normal children in normal circumstances?

I just believe that the series of events and the underlying personality types that developed because of them would not, at least in real life, make for a whole and healthy relationship...

I made a nasty comment about jun and hiromi being "perfect" for each other... and that wasn't fair, admittedly, because as you say, hiromi is blameless... and yes, she deserved someone to love her and treat her well... heck, don't we all... but she ALSO needed someone that could complete her, to make her whole and not just stare at her googly eyed because their emotions were bordering on worship...

I have seen, in real life, what unhealthy dependence in relationships can do to the one depended upon... and, I am just unable to see anything in the two characters, their relationship dynamic or the story-line to convince me that that isn't what would happen.

of course, being on the inside none of this would matter, we do as we feel and need to do at that time and consequences be damned, but being a viewer or someone outside a real-life relationship, you have the luxury of being able to stand back and say "that's too bad... he or she would have been better off with..."

in the end, we don't choose who we love or what we do with our lives... many of us make bad BAD decisions... some of us over and over and over...

and because of that fact, for me, when I watch a TV program or movie or read a book, I'd like to have the writer try and portray that clearly... "hey! this is a bad choice! don't do this!!"

I'm not American so I don't expect or want all shows to have "happy" endings, but I don't think a spectator should walk away thinking something portrayed is the right or healthy way of being...

take "School Days" for instance... I think that was a good show, but the viewer walked away KNOWING that the characters and scenarios were just plain screwed up... no rational person would think that was a normal way of being...

"true tears", however, can and did give the impression that, again this is only as I see it, an unhealthy and obsessive relationship was the right choice...

even while pointing out that it wasn't the right choice which, heck, they even have the character himself be aware of...

shin says something like this to noe: "I love hiromi, i always have... but when I look at you my heart trembles..."

the writers knew full well what they were writing, but instead of giving us a show where a character makes a healthy choice, they give us this... BUT without being responsible and making it plain to the viewer that it WAS the wrong choice...

now, going through all this debate has made me reconsider my opinion of shin... being male and this, of course, being a male centred show I probably sympathized too much with him from the beginning... frankly, now, I can't stand the character at all...

you said that a mess began with noe coming on the scene... but remember that it was a mess because of shin... he led her on... she had no knowledge of anything going on between shin and hiromi, shin and aiko, hiromi and shin's family, hiromi's past or shin and hiromi's present circumstances...

if noe had known all the circumstances... would she have fallen? likely not...

shin had to sort out all his feelings about hiromi before moving on to someone else... that's the problem with rebound relationships... you cannot fairly use someone to forget someone else...

the same with aiko... she should never have started with nabuse... she should have been honest with shin from the beginning... though I empathize with her because she was more than well aware of the nature of shin's feelings for hiromi... she knew she wouldn't be able to compete with an obsession...

so why did aiko jump on shin in ep. 7? simple, and not sick or malicious... the budding relationship shin had with noe which aiko was only becoming aware of showed her that she had been wrong and that, potentially, someone could overcome that obsession... seeing noe enter the picture shattered all her preconceived ideas about a possible future with shin and resulted in, pretty much, an emotional break down...

aiko's main problem is that she fatalistically accepted shin's future with hiromi... things don't happen for you, you have to make them happen...

I'm sorry, I just can't really blame her for that... and can only be impressed by her for being able to move on after.. "I've gone past you..."

she had, in fact, been obsessed with shin... as shin had been obsessed with hiromi... her statement that she had "gone past him"... also showed that she had surpassed him as a human being as well...

I'm not a christian but I always loved this verse from the new testament: "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

anyway... maybe all that explains my opinion a bit more... or, who knows, maybe confuses it more...




i like the way u express ur thoughts and i agree with u on lots of points

so what u r saying is that shin and heromi won't make a healty realtionship beacuse of the tragic circumstances hiromi had ?.shin was obsessed with the idea of helping heromi.his lines like ' i wanted to wipe ur tears and now i can do it ' did u noticed how determind he's a bout helping heromi .it shows in his drawings ..

in that case i see nabuse parallel to him..he's obsessed with aiko as well .will thier relationship be a healthy one and r we in the past of hiromi and shin parents ?if shin and hiromi won't be a healthy relationship beacuse hiromi will always suffer from her past then aiko and nabuse won't make a healthy relationship cuz aiko will alaways be suffering from the guilt and having to live with a broken heart ..shin will help hiromi forget her past and nabuse will help aiko forget as well ..both guys will suffer a lot ..

i agree with u both girls had tragic circumstances(especially hiromi) they need love and care ..heromi needs someone who will complete her and aiko need's someone who will take care of her ..if the one that hiromi loves is shin then why can't he be that person same goes for aiko if she want's give her a heart a second chance ,then why can't nabus be that person
she might not be deserving of nabuse now but time will heal everything ..when she called nabuse and asked him to star over i though she wanted to make it up to him it's like she wanted to say thank u and when she told him i'll improve my skills it's like she was telling him that she wouid improve herself to his level so that she can truly deserve him beacuse she still thinks that she's no gd for him..she didn't want nabuse to face her painful experience of rejection with shen beacuse she knew what it's to be in an unrequited love ..she wanted to give her heart a chance with nabuse..she didn't choose him as a second best she choose the best ,she knew she was been stupid for going after shin all a long ..she was living in fear and regret


if u ask me ,the writers didn't care a bout the whole (unhealthy love thing )all true tears are desperate ppl
someone said-
It’s a love story and a study of love itself, the ways that such a feeling can destroy people, suffocate them, and hurt them. These characters are literally battered and bruised by their feelings in true tears all the relationships r unhealthy .they're all fooling each other (especially heromi and aiko) u have the obsessive love (heromi and shin),the desperate/vital love (aiko)and the incest love (jun and noe )..that's what this show is a bout unhealthy love/relationships ...

what i'm trying to say is that even if it's unhealthy realtionship ,time will heal everything ..heromi is able to smile a gain even though she still effected by her past and aiko found the one who will truly make her happy even though she still lives with a broken heart and still suffering from the guilt .noe is deeply heartbroken but at least she got her tears back and made new friends ..not the best end for these girls but at least they're able to smile a gain which what this show was all about ...

i'm not saying that noe messed things up and was trying to ruin things..she was the source the made both girls jealous and come clean and step out of thier confort zone ..if noe wasn't there ..both girls woudn't have confessed thier feelings..it was beacause of her that aiko had to kiss shin (cuz she thought that noe managed to do the one thing that she's been trying to for almost her life and in a matter of month ,she broke down)she forced hiromi to let out her feelings (episode 12 ,telling noe to stay a way from them and that they both love eacth other )...



aiko is a very complex/messed up girl ..so many ppl say she's pointless and not nabuse ..if aiko wasn't there nabuse will be nothing more than a comic relief (lol)because it's called true tears they needed the girl with unrequited love ...i guess ppl expected aiko to be the (sex tool girl)and give a nice boat end ..no sex-aiko's pointless ..why is everyone counting her out ?she has her own story with nabuse as a secondary plot ..what do ppl expected more from her ?sure .she shouid've had more screentime play but her story is a soild one ..don't u agree ?she wasn't there for fanservice ..her character is a very deep one ..she's very diffecult to read ..i woudn't want to use a deep/complex/character for fanservice wouid i ?i guess u might disagree with me on lots of points but this what the writers have shown us so far ..the one thing that makes me like aiko is the fact that she's is a sacrifising girl (all her life is sacrifising )she sacrifised three or four times 1)by not telling shin the truth a bout her feelings and been inlove with him in secret,2)by accepting nabuse feelings ,3)losing her deginity by wanting to give herself to shin by stealing a kiss ,4)telling shin she's over him even though she still has feelings for him ...to me aiko is almost ill and is close to having multiple personilties after anaylizing her character but she's not crazy or mentally ill just that she fights many conflicts with her feelings ..someone wrote this - she always knew her crush would be unrequited, but that she kept on clinging to that tiny shred of hope for so long is such a hopelessly human thing to doshe's regretting the fact that she gaveup on shin cuz she's alwayed belived that she coudn't win and that she's not worth it but noe managed to break that obsession ...(i don't blame aikofor feeling that way ,i rlly don't)it's just that she wasn't strong enough and gave up on her love which is a gain sacrifising ..nabuse accepted the fact that aiko loves shin but was truly hopin that she'd fall for him one day ,the same goes for aiko ..she accepted the fact that shin loved hiromi but was hoping that he wouid truly fall for her one day ...both r the same ..hopless romantics...do u think she will be happy ?

i guess u couid say that all three girls are extermely tragic/sympathetic characters.heromi had a tragic past and was forbidden to be with the person she loved .noe lost the most precious thing 'her tears' and lost her loved ones (her grandmother,shin and jun).aiko fell deeply in love and was blinded with the wrong person and was always destined to fail and lose everything because of that vital love ....

i enjoy our in-depth taik .i know it's a pretty long post but take ur time ..don't answer right a way ^ ^
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
I see aiko as a character I could like, in real life...

however, that's mostly from extrapolation... I don't think her character was developed enough... the few opinions I've developed about her has been mostly conjecture... taking what I've seen, developing a line of possibility and deciding that that was it...

in that regards I think the writers failed... I think aiko's character and plot deserved more development... but hey, this was only a 12 ep. series... how much could they do when her story line just wasn't the main plot...

it's kinda sad when it's laid out that way.. even though these are fictional characters.

I do have to go back again regarding hiromi and shin...

look, these are my opinions based on the limited life experiences I've had and from stories from other people...

co-dependent relationships, and that's how I would view a hiromi-shin coupling, will just never be healthy... we all develop relationship dynamics with each other... and as much as we would probably like it to be otherwise, they tend to never change... barring a stroke or alzheimers or some other personality altering brain dysfunction... my personality was pretty much defined and set when I was 5, like everyone else, and that leads to me having a set script when I deal with other personalities... it pretty much can't be helped, hindered or altered.

Jean Paul Sartre said that "hell was other people"... if it were really REALLY possible to change the dynamic between people the hell could be escaped pretty quickly... but as we know, it can't...

we are who we are and others are who they are and we react to them as we do...

that's life... that's people... that's hell... :-)

does that mean that its just not ever EVER possible to break that mold? no, not at all... I don't think that... believing that would only lead to despair and hopelessness...

but I think the things that would be required for such a change are on the extremes of what humans are capable of, and therefore exceedingly rare...

being fiction, and being anime, I suppose we can suspend all rational thought and suppose that this was the best of all endings...

I could do that and say that it's awesome that shin get the girl he always dreamed of... and hiromi get the guy who will always carry her with one sandal off...

but no matter what I do I just can't block that much of life from my mind...

it's why I made the comment that the ending was perfect for a 10 year old... but not for anyone who has experienced anything we could define as real life...

a hiromi character just would never be able to escape a life of victimhood with the type of character shin was...

a shin character would never be anything more than the personal life affirming voice for hiromi, never anything for himself...

they (we all) deserve happiness, but it comes with responsibility and growth... aiko showed that when she walked away from her fantasies of shin... noe showed that from day one...

shin and hiromi never showed one minute of emotional or psychological growth except when it was forced upon them by noe...

i'm enough of a normal male to think that a threesome would be ideal, but I don't think that's where this was heading... and without noe there shin and hiromi are just dead weights...

once again I have to wonder, just where my noe is... :-(

<sniff>
Member
3548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/26/09 , edited 1/26/09

mdoan1970 wrote:

I see aiko as a character I could like, in real life...

however, that's mostly from extrapolation... I don't think her character was developed enough... the few opinions I've developed about her has been mostly conjecture... taking what I've seen, developing a line of possibility and deciding that that was it...

in that regards I think the writers failed... I think aiko's character and plot deserved more development... but hey, this was only a 12 ep. series... how much could they do when her story line just wasn't the main plot...

it's kinda sad when it's laid out that way.. even though these are fictional characters.

I do have to go back again regarding hiromi and shin...

look, these are my opinions based on the limited life experiences I've had and from stories from other people...

co-dependent relationships, and that's how I would view a hiromi-shin coupling, will just never be healthy... we all develop relationship dynamics with each other... and as much as we would probably like it to be otherwise, they tend to never change... barring a stroke or alzheimers or some other personality altering brain dysfunction... my personality was pretty much defined and set when I was 5, like everyone else, and that leads to me having a set script when I deal with other personalities... it pretty much can't be helped, hindered or altered.

Jean Paul Sartre said that "hell was other people"... if it were really REALLY possible to change the dynamic between people the hell could be escaped pretty quickly... but as we know, it can't...

we are who we are and others are who they are and we react to them as we do...

that's life... that's people... that's hell... :-)

does that mean that its just not ever EVER possible to break that mold? no, not at all... I don't think that... believing that would only lead to despair and hopelessness...

but I think the things that would be required for such a change are on the extremes of what humans are capable of, and therefore exceedingly rare...

being fiction, and being anime, I suppose we can suspend all rational thought and suppose that this was the best of all endings...

I could do that and say that it's awesome that shin get the girl he always dreamed of... and hiromi get the guy who will always carry her with one sandal off...

but no matter what I do I just can't block that much of life from my mind...

it's why I made the comment that the ending was perfect for a 10 year old... but not for anyone who has experienced anything we could define as real life...

a hiromi character just would never be able to escape a life of victimhood with the type of character shin was...

a shin character would never be anything more than the personal life affirming voice for hiromi, never anything for himself...

they (we all) deserve happiness, but it comes with responsibility and growth... aiko showed that when she walked away from her fantasies of shin... noe showed that from day one...

shin and hiromi never showed one minute of emotional or psychological growth except when it was forced upon them by noe...

i'm enough of a normal male to think that a threesome would be ideal, but I don't think that's where this was heading... and without noe there shin and hiromi are just dead weights...

once again I have to wonder, just where my noe is... :-(

<sniff>


i think i understand where u coming from-is that shin and heromi didn't show any growth and noe was one who made them .
i didn't like the whole in order to get our (shin,heromi) end noe had to be the sacrifise (i didn't like that at all )ppl say that heromi suffered the most when i think that noe suffered the most ..why wouid the writers make her go through all this shit with her case (i'm understanding them building the theme of her tears and all )but that was too much for her ..hiromi and aiko can handle the pain (it's the way the live)but she can't ..and i think that noe is very strong cuz she managed to go through all this (very proud )

let's just face it ,she had the most impact on shin ..when shin got kissed by hiromi ..he was still thinking a bout noe ..

if ur taiking a bout growth then i think that heromi needs him more than anyone..noe can take care of herself ..i don't think that she's ready for a realtionship yet ...she has a lot growing up to do ..and heromi just needs someone who will take care of her ...although shin needs someone will take care of him

i just think the writers cared so much for heromi more than aiko and noe (the way they animate her within each episodes .her looks and her tears)the whole heromi,shin was meant to be from the start (flashbacks)it's always been a bout heromi and shin

for me noe's part was the most painful part (even more than heromi)i felt bad for heromi but she got what she wanted at the end and now i feel bad for both noe and aiko..

episode 9.10.11.12.13 were all very painful episodes for noe ...how does it feel like to know that ur own brother loves u ?i missed the old noe........

u said that shin and heromi won't make a healthy raltionship ,what a bout nabuse and aiko ?can u answer this for me?is she going to be happy ?



do u think that aiko is suffering from multiple personilities or something ?why did she choose go after shin ?was she planning to stay close to him for the rest of her life and not do anything a bout it and just accept her fate nd that she can't compete a gainst hiromi (if noe wasn't there)? can u explain this ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.